Hooligans DoW

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh188/prather6/dogwithhelm.png[/img]

we here at hooligans we're getting antsy not being able to fight so finally we said "forget that" and decided to attack. We hereby declare war on The Conservative Underground and Federation of Allied Republics, in support of our allies in Athens, as they have asked.

Signed

Grandmaster
Prather6

Master Hooligans
emmabuddie
BobTheSlayer

Edited for spelling, not content.

Edited by bob the slayer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295756319' post='2592886']
Since I love both of the AAs involved in hitting FAR and TCU, I'll say good luck. Both of you wound up on the wrong side of this though. :(
[/quote]
There is no right side of this, Omni. maybe both VE and Polar will burn and we can party around the flames

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1295756852' post='2592901']
Seriously there is no "side" anymore lol. It's basically World War One without clear battle lines. One incident occurs and then a whole string of treaties and alliances pull other people in.
[/quote]

pretty much. world war one was fought between nations with no valid CB for either side ( a non nation entity did something)

The CB of this war is full of holes. no diplomacy was attempted. You know, this new hegemony is 10x worse then the old one (yeah I know my alliance was part of it) they just roll for the heck of it.

[quote]Treaty one day, DoW on the next?[/quote]

Seriously lol, Treaty was in the works for some time. I don't think Athens really needs our help that bad; since they kick #@$. We just like to let our friends know we're there for them.

Yep the world has gone to the dogs and boredom is to blame, not anyone else.

[quote]
The CB of this war is full of holes[/quote] (I must agree but hell anything to get some action.)

Edited by prather6

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1295757113' post='2592910']
pretty much. world war one was fought between nations with no valid CB for either side ( a non nation entity did something)

The CB of this war is full of holes. no diplomacy was attempted. You know, this new hegemony is 10x worse then the old one (yeah I know my alliance was part of it) they just roll for the heck of it.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say worse, but I really hope they turn around and stop this now or we will see they took notes very well. :(

And that disappoints me.

[quote name='prather6' timestamp='1295757172' post='2592913']
Seriously lol, Treaty was in the works for some time. I don't think Athens really needs our help that bad; since they kick #@$. We just like to let our friends know we're there for them.

Yep the world has gone to the dogs and boredom is to blame, not anyone else.

(I must agree but hell anything to get some action.)
[/quote]

I mean I am not criticizing your alliance, just VE and Co for starting this war, I would actually be rooting for them if they just rolled with: "We hate NpO lets hit em"

[quote]The CB of this war is full of holes. no diplomacy was attempted. You know, this new hegemony is 10x worse then the old one (yeah I know my alliance was part of it) they just roll for the heck of it.
[/quote]

Haha, not like I care. My alliance is not involved but it is good to see everyone get riled up over something for once.

A forest must burn to clear out the weeds and dead plants. The tall strong trees survive and the ash provides fertile ground for new growth.
That's how I am looking at this war.

Edited by General Milienius

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1295757398' post='2592921']Haha, not like I care. My alliance is not involved but it is good to see everyone get riled up over something for once.

A forest must burn to clear out the weeds and dead plants. The tall strong trees survive and the ash provides fertile ground for new growth.
[/quote]

I dont really care either, my alliance isnt involved and im enjoying watching some alliances I dont like getting blown up. however the cb still stings, like I said I would be fine with VE if they just rolled with: For fun, to bring excitement to the game ya know?

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1295757398' post='2592921']
Haha, not like I care. My alliance is not involved but it is good to see everyone get riled up over something for once.

[/quote]

But don't you have ODP allies and possibly soon MDP allies in this thing?