Hooligans DoW

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295770408' post='2593600']
Did you complain when Exodus did almost the same thing?
[/quote]

To be fully honest I didn't notice. I remembered this treaty.

But personally I don't like so close things. It's like if WTF and GPA would announce MDAP and roll MHA 1 minute later. (of-course this example was a big exaggeration, they are all very peaceful)

Edited by mikk206

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't bandwagon; the treaty was in the works a long time ago (main sticking point / the name of the treaty). Most that know us; knew this treaty was being worked on a month ago. The War just so happens to be a great way to solidify our friendship.

[quote name='prather6' timestamp='1295771655' post='2593628']
We didn't bandwagon; the treaty was in the works a long time ago (main sticking point / the name of the treaty). Most that know us; knew this treaty was being worked on a month ago. The War just so happens to be a great way to solidify our friendship.
[/quote]
You have an ODP. Go read your own treaty lol.

[quote name='prather6' timestamp='1295771857' post='2593632']
Defending your allies does not always mean someone has to declare on them right off. You sometimes have to defend them throughout military operations. Try to gain a understanding of leadership and friendship my friend..
[/quote]
Then say it like that. Don't ramble on about other things.

Then I expect to see you defend GATO, get onto it chap. ;)

[quote]Don't ramble on about other things[/quote] <--- Just helping you with your facts my friend :)

[quote]Then I expect to see you defend GATO, get onto it chap[/quote]
The future can only tell there bud ;)

We have a saying in Texas my friend "Never miss a good chance to shut up"

[quote]Wanna know a saying that I like? "It is what it is" and what it is, is that your alliance is tryna get some free PR points, and its pathetic. [/quote]

lol looking at your nations war screen I see pathetic

Disgruntled member of FAR is all I see here. Not a good way to represent your alliance.

Also hitting IFOK from behind isn't a PR move on yawls part; maybe not; maybe you thought yawl would just take advantage of an alliance already in multiple wars. Did you think this was going to be a cake walk. Lol I guess the chair got pulled out from under you didn't it lol. Enjoy your state of anarchy.

When it comes time for mine; I won't be here crying on the CN forum but instead I'll enjoy it like a man.

Edited by prather6

[quote name='prather6' timestamp='1295773771' post='2593686']
lol looking at your nations war screen I see pathetic

Disgruntled member of FAR is all I see here. Not a good way to represent your alliance.

Also hitting IFOK from behind isn't a PR move on yawls part; maybe not; maybe yawl thought yawl would just take advantage of an alliance already in multiple wars. Did you think this was going to be a cake walk. Lol I guess the chair got pulled out from under you didn't it lol. Enjoy your state of anarchy.

When it comes time for mine; I won't be here crying on the CN forum but instead I'll enjoy it like a man.
[/quote]
It's funny. I joined FAR from CRAP to help fight in the war. Hitting iFOK was a strategic move, from our side. Looking at my nation? I did it on purpose, wait until I get around to your alliance. Enjoy ever nuke. ;)

My war screen is awesome, and I love it. Nuking is hella-lot fun. :smug:

Your a real class act Reccesion...

Way to turtle. (make that 21 nations most are very good fighters but you my turtle friend do nothing but type nonsense) Im sure your alliance is proud to have you fighting by their side . ..

Also I have to give it to your fellow members they really do try. You have a lot to learn from them .. .

Edited by prather6