Hooligans DoW

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1295756661' post='2592896']
Treaty one day, DoW on the next? :gag:
[/quote]
And what would you have said had they not bothered using a treaty? Would you be among those who cry and baw about it or would you just shrug it off as war. If the latter you should amend your post to reflect your own ignorance

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We do have ODP's involved that have not seen fit to call on us to assist. I do not know anything about possible DoWs :ph34r:

Don't forget we are also finishing up our transfer and AA change so it's not advantageous at the moment for us to jump in. That doesn't mean we aren't capable though.

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1295757753' post='2592930']
We do have ODP's involved that have not seen fit to call on us to assist. I do not know anything about possible DoWs :ph34r:

Don't forget we are also finishing up our transfer and AA change so it's not advantageous at the moment for us to jump in. That doesn't mean we aren't capable though.
[/quote]

That's fine. I actually like your alliance. I wouldn't want you to get involved any way shape or form unless you absolutely have to. Saying you don't care though probably isn't a good way to go.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295758521' post='2592947']
. Saying you don't care though probably isn't a good way to go.
[/quote]

Don't take it that way. I am saying I don't care about the CB's and their validity. Not so much who is losing, winning, fighting, or getting blown up.

I was simply trying to convey that I just see the war as a possible way to rejuvenate the system.

btw thanks for the compliment and well wishes.

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1295758713' post='2592951']
Don't take it that way. I am saying I don't care about the CB's and their validity. Not so much who is losing, winning, fighting, or getting blown up.

I was simply trying to convey that I just see the war as a possible way to rejuvenate the system.

btw thanks for the compliment and well wishes.
[/quote]

You're welcome :)

and that's ok. I agree this war has been fun.

Everybody have fun.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295756414' post='2592888']
There is no right side of this, Omni. maybe both VE and Polar will burn and we can party around the flames
[/quote]
Don't get my hopes up.

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1295756852' post='2592901']
Seriously there is no "side" anymore lol. It's basically World War One without clear battle lines. One incident occurs and then a whole string of treaties and alliances pull other people in.
[/quote]
To the contrary, the sides are very clearly defined. Only RIA and GATO have "gone BiPolar". Everyone else is either on a side or neutral.

-Bama

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1295760184' post='2592978']
Your entire reason sounds stupid. I understand being antsy for war and saying forget that and declaring war but on the other hand you say because they asked for support? Pick one and stick to it.

Good contradiction smarty pants. ;)
[/quote]

shhhh noone is actually supposed to read these things. C'mon man

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1295756661' post='2592896']
Treaty one day, DoW on the next? :gag:
[/quote]

I guess you'll just have to wait and see if we cancel as soon as the war is over or if we actually think about who we ally and have a non-political motive (e.g. Friendship. I know, I know, blasphemy) ;)

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1295761322' post='2593064']
I guess you'll just have to wait and see if we cancel as soon as the war is over or if we actually think about who we ally and have a non-political motive (e.g. Friendship. I know, I know, blasphemy) ;)
[/quote]

ugh how dare you suggest thta. of course this entire thing was just an excuse to let us fight. Jeez come on /sarcasm

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1295761322' post='2593064']
[/quote]

i got a cancellation written up right here, once the war is over ill put it on your desk ;)

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295770408' post='2593600']
Did you complain when Exodus did almost the same thing?
[/quote]

One we didn't bandwagon.. Two.. Everyone can't be anywhere near as sexy as us.