Organization XIII

Joseph Black

[center][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/Vista89/Flag.jpg[/img][/center]

Its with a heavy heart that I must expel LadyEzil from Organization XIII. This is public notice of the expulsion. She will be protected by the Organization until she can find a better suited alliance. Her tech deals will be covered by Organization XIII.

LadyEzil is an OCC friend, I want to stop this before it hurts our friendship.

Edited by Muddog

[color="#0000FF"]So, a member voiced an opinion contradictory to your own....in private. Yes, if you're not able to handle a little difference of opinion from time to time just disband now. You're not worth your yolk as a leader, and from what it seems you're looking for an alliance full of denizens blindly loyal to you. Trust me, you won't have it. You're simply not the kind of personality that attracts that time. Not everyone can be me.[/color]

Again, as it was stated above, you have beef wit other opinions? I fail to see what's the harm in taking some advice or constructive criticism from your members. The hallmark of a good leader is to listen to even the lowliest of your minions so long as they're making sense.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284331989' post='2451590']
[color="#0000FF"]So, a member voiced an opinion contradictory to your own....in private. Yes, if you're not able to handle a little difference of opinion from time to time just disband now. You're not worth your yolk as a leader, and from what it seems you're looking for an alliance full of denizens blindly loyal to you. Trust me, you won't have it. You're simply not the kind of personality that attracts that time. Not everyone can be me.[/color]
[/quote]

In truth, this was an OCC argument that crossed over into the game, I do not want to go into the details of it as it does not apply to this game. I do not want this game to mess up my friendship. I'm simply letting her find a place that is better suited for her, free of any commitment so if she so chooses she may leave the game, with my having waisted minimal amounts of her time.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1284332236' post='2451596']
In truth, this was an OCC argument that became IC. I do not want this game to mess up my friendship. I'm simply letting her find a place that is better suited for her, free of any commitment so if she so chooses she may leave the game, with my having waisted minimal amounts of her time.
[/quote]

So now you're letting OOC affect your in game actions? That's even more irresponsible. If it started OOcly, why can't you keep it there and resolve it?

Edited by AFK 47

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1284332495' post='2451604']
This is a ridiculous reason to expel this member, and to add insult to injury, they are your friend too? You need to get your priorities right.

Also as to why this needed to be put out into the open is beyond me.
[/quote]

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1284332496' post='2451605']
Your flag looks like it has balls.
[/quote]

I'll echo these 2 things.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1284332236' post='2451596']
In truth, this was an OCC argument that crossed over into the game, I do not want to go into the details of it as it does not apply to this game. I do not want this game to mess up my friendship. I'm simply letting her find a place that is better suited for her, free of any commitment so if she so chooses she may leave the game, with my having waisted minimal amounts of her time.
[/quote]
Wait, you are kicking her out over an OOC arguement then?

As much as I'd want to see more being brought into the light...stuff like this should stay in private.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1284339831' post='2451811']As much as I'd want to see more being brought into the light...stuff like this should stay in private.[/quote]
I think it has less to do with public-private disclosure ideals so much as this being a new small alliance looking for name recognition and recruits. Almost anything will result in an OWF Thread.

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' timestamp='1284340123' post='2451814']
I think it has less to do with public-private disclosure ideals so much as this being a new small alliance looking for name recognition and recruits. Almost anything will result in an OWF Thread.
[/quote]
I've tried making a new small alliance before. Some things you just don't bring to the public. Especially if it makes you look inept.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1284340267' post='2451815']I've tried making a new small alliance before. Some things you just don't bring to the public. Especially if it makes you look inept.[/quote]
That's never really stopped people before, Global Defense Initiative being a star example. I'm not of the opinion that small alliances should be seen and not heard. On the other hand like the whole axiom of those most wanting to lead being the least fit to do so, those most wanting to make their voice heard are often better remaining silent. Not that it ever stops either group ^_^

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' timestamp='1284340735' post='2451823']
That's never really stopped people before, Global Defense Initiative being a star example. I'm not of the opinion that small alliances should be seen and not heard. On the other hand like the whole axiom of those most wanting to lead being the least fit to do so, those most wanting to make their voice heard are often better remaining silent. Not that it ever stops either group ^_^
[/quote]

Of course, it might all just be a learning lesson (now) along the way for an alliance leader to understand what to post and what not post on the OWF. I highly doubt this is for name recognition as an earlier post of yours stated, at any rate. I won't necessarily disagree with your quote, however...good logic to live by...just your interpretation of the situation :)

I wish Muddog the best of luck as he gets this all sorted out - it is always tough to have the OOC/IC crossover with friends if they play Cybernations and the Turetelian people empathize with you on the matter.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1284403322' post='2452500']
The point of this announcement was less about her being removed, as it was I wanted the alliances that are tech dealing with us to know and to let them know I would be covering the tech deals she had.
[/quote]

At most she is tech dealing with 5 alliances (probably less) it would have been much better on your part to send those alliances a quick PM or to contact them on IRC then to start something like this on the OWF.