Royal Proclamation From Gondor

[center][size="7"][color="#000080"]The Balrog Accords[/color][/size]

[img]http://www.quicksilver899.com/Tolkien_Gallery/balrog2aPJ.jpg[/img]

The founders of the Station have a bit of a history with Gondor, and when they came to us with the knowledge that they would be launching their own alliance, it didn't take long for us to know that we were interested. Gondor looks forward to a great relationship with the Station, and hope to see this treaty upgraded soon.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9197543/Gondor450x250.png[/img] [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/TheRenegade_Forever/stationflag5.png[/img]

[quote]Article I - Mutual Friendship

Both Gondor and The Station agree to treat each other with utmost respect in all channels of communication, public or private. Both parties also pledge to attempt to solve any grievances they may hold with each other diplomatically first and foremost.

Article II - Non-Aggression

Because of the mutual friendship existing between both parties, both agree not to attack each other for any reason. This article will take precedence in the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other.

Article III - Intelligence

Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

Article IV - Optional Defense

Should a signatory request aid, be it military or diplomatic, from the other alliance, they are encouraged (though not required) to provide said aid as able. Should The Station come under attack by raiders or rogue nations, Gondor will deploy all available resources to resolve the matter.

Article VII - Cancellation

In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 72 hour's notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. At the time of cancellation a 72 hour NAP will take effect.

Signed for Gondor,

His August Majesty New Frontier, High King of Gondor and Knight Errant of the Royal Order of Dicks
High Lord Jaym, Royal Steward and Helm Guardian of Gondor

Lord Dera, Royal Emissary of Gondor and Herald of the Realm
Lady Ro, Royal Chancellor of Gondor and Keeper of the Seals

Signed for The Station,

Flessen - Battalion Chief
That-One-Place (T-O-P) - Division Chief
Yawoo - Operations Chief [/quote]

[/center]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282682548' post='2429803']
[color="#0000FF"]I can't believe there are so many alliances lining up to sign a treaty with a four man alliance.[/color]
[/quote]
I can't believe it either. Probably some kind of trickery.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1282682629' post='2429806']
I can't believe it either. Probably some kind of trickery.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I still find it a little ridiculous. But that may just be due to my opinion on treaty hoarding.

You sunk my battleship.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282713629' post='2430527']
[color="#0000FF"]I still find it a little ridiculous. But that may just be due to my opinion on treaty hoarding.

[/quote]
Granted we haven't limited our treaties as effectively as NSO has done, but we've done okay I think.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1282714217' post='2430540']
Granted we haven't limited our treaties as effectively as NSO has done, but we've done okay I think.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are treaties are limited? That's news to me. I know I wouldn't want a treaty with any of those who wouldn't touch us either.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282682940' post='2429818']
Clearly its mind control
[/quote]
I would say it was a jedi mind trick, but wrong alliance...

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' timestamp='1282684145' post='2429847']
My only comment is a hearty Boo for Yawoo :wub:
[/quote]
Isn't it woo for Yawoo? :P

'grats, Gondor.