CRAP Protectorate Announcement

[center][img]http://z3.ifrm.com/48/68/0/f239697/Flag320x171.png[/img][/center]
[b][b][center]Official Announcement of The Coalition of Royal Allied Powers[/center][/b][/b]

CRAP met X-Nations a few months ago and have taken them under our wing and decided to try and help them out, This protectorate has been put together for a little while but we kinda got distracted by blowing things up., so here it is.

[quote]Preamble:
In recognition of the friendship between X-Nations and Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP) this Protectorate Declaration is signed

Article I - Sovereignty

1. X-Nations and CRAP will remain sovereign alliances.

Article II - Defense

1. X-Nations is hereafter a protectorate of CRAP; Any attack upon X-Nations will be considered an attack upon CRAP, and will be defended as such by members of CRAP.
2. CRAP is required upon signing of this document to provide military defense to X-Nations, should they be attacked.
3. Should CRAP enter a conflict due to other treaty obligations X-Nations is not required to defend CRAP, but has the option to defend CRAP if they are so willing.

Article III - Aggression

1. X-Nations is not required to join or assist (whether it be with military, monetary, or otherwise) in a conflict which has been started by CRAP, unless they see fit.
2. CRAP is required to join or assist (whether it be with military, monetary, or otherwise) in a conflict which has been started by X-Nations.

Article IV - Communication and Intelligence

1. Any Intelligence relevant to either CRAP or X-Nations will be shared through the correct channels in a speedy and timely manner.
2. Both CRAP and X-Nations agree to treat each other kindly in public and private channels.
3. Both CRAP and X-Nations agree to keep open communication with the other through both embassies and IRC channels.

Article V - Tech selling and Senate Voting

1. X-Nations shall give CRAP exclusive status when considering tech dealing.
2. Any X-Nations member on the Maroon team will vote for whomever CRAP is supporting for Maroon team Senate.

Article VI - Aid

1. X-Nations may ask CRAP financial assistance if it is needed. Both alliances will agree on a timetable to pay back the aid given by CRAP, unless it is waived.
2. Should X-Nations need help with nation building or war preparation, they may request access to any guides and resources CRAP has at its disposal, given they are kept private and used only by X-Nations members.

Article VII ~ Treaties

1. X-Nations are required to bring treaty drafts or any treaty plans to the attention of CRAP government at least one week (seven days) before signing.
2. X-Nations is strongly encouraged to consult with CRAP about any Foreign Affairs plans.

Article VIII ~ Cancellation

1. If either CRAP or X-Nations feels as though they are not family anymore they must give the other a 72 hour warning period before they cancel this treaty.
2. The treaty will remain in effect for the 72 hour period after cancellation.

Signed for CRAP
~constapatedape - Triumvir, That Guy
~Raistandantilus - Triumvir, Pope, Prosopographer-in-Chief
~Chuck Normis - Founder/Triumvir, Almighty Lord Buddha
~ HRH Jonathan Webb II - Minister of War/Defense- Defender of the Holy CRAP
~ Lawno - Minister of Foreign Affairs, Token Aussie of The Internet
~ Barney and Friends - Minister of Finance
~ Champcardon of Rudostan - Chancellor of the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers

Signed for X-Nations

Curtisoxford - The Leader
[/quote]

X-Nations also wanted us to announce their existence to the world for them, their Charter is as follows

[quote]
Preamble
The nations of X-NATIONS officialy announce it creation on this day.
We hope to work well with our allies and other alliances.
And will always try to show peaceful relations with whoever we encounter.

Article I - Membership

I - Upon submittance of your application to X-NATIONS, you will be like every applicant and member bound to this charter and violations of this Charter may lead to disciplinary actions.
II – All applying members must complete and post their application in the Recruitment Form, agree to the oath and wait untill you are approved.
III - All X-Nations members are required to have their nation's alliance affiliation set to X-NATIONS and are encouraged to have their team set to "Aqua".
IV - The Home Office, The Leader and any other member with appropriate authority reserves the right to deny and accept a potential member as an applicant. If a nation is refused entrance to X-Nations they are allowed to re apply unless banned from the alliance.

Article II - Government

The Leader
I - The Leader shall remain as head of the alliance until he leaves the alliance.
II - The Leader may ask a member to step in for them if he feels the need.
III - The Leader shall have absolute power.

Ministers
I - The Minister will be given the task of running his department.
II - The Minister may hire/fire a member of the alliance to assist him in his duties and wherever he sees fit

Deputy Minister
I - The Minister can appoint Deputies to assist the daily administration over his department
II - The Deputy shall be tasked with assisting the Minister is running the department
III - Should the need arise, the Deputy may step in as "Acting Minister"

Article III - War & Defense
I - War can only be declared with the approval of The Leader unless you are attacked first
II - Nukes may only be used if you are nuked first or with the approval of The Leader
III - Spy Operations are only allowed with approval from The Leader
IV - If you are attacked at random by another nation you are allowed to attack back with whatever amount of force you see fit.

Article IV - Judical System
I - Every member has the right to a trial to explain their actions and to appeal a ban or action against them.
II - Once a trial is asked for you will have 48 hours to get and show your evidence in the trial if you do not have or show any evidence within that time limit the actions against you shall go on.
III - When the trial is over a vote shall be made to punish them or not.

Signed

Curtisoxford - The Leader[/quote]

Congratulations to X-Nations! I'd use some puns here, but I'd rather not be so cliche. Anyway, congratulations to all parties involved, best of luck, CRAP is full of nice folks, don't kill us, why am I still posting, etc.

B-)

It is a thing of shown maturity when an Alliance after pondering the implications of such a development, resolves it is time to help out and

reach to those who happily and gratefully will receive the good news that : " we now got a big friend with and for us" ... Now The Coalition

of Royal Allied Powers has done just that! Reached out to those who needed the most; notwithstanding the grave and delicate

situation faced by the recently past war, C.R.A.P didn't forget its friends... And now the up and coming guys from X-Nations had acquired a partnership of great value for their dreams of the future on CN...! About time! and happy Trails to all...!!!:smug:

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1344538313' post='3020210']
B-)

It is a thing of shown maturity when an Alliance after pondering the implications of such a development, resolves it is time to help out and

reach to those who happily and gratefully will receive the good news that : " we now got a big friend with and for us" ... Now The Coalition

of Royal Allied Powers has done just that! Reached out to those who needed the most; notwithstanding the grave and delicate

situation faced by the recently past war, C.R.A.P didn't forget its friends... And now the up and coming guys from X-Nations had acquired a partnership of great value for their dreams of the future on CN...! About time! and happy Trails to all...!!!:smug:
[/quote]
You just called an alliance called CRAP mature. Just sayin' :P

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1344573881' post='3020395']
[/quote]
to be fair their are stages of crap...we can discuss said stages on irc if you wish.

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1344573881' post='3020395']
[/quote]

B-)

Chuck,Sir... Your armed rooster avatar inspired me, big time...! LOL!:lol1::)

BTW, haven't you visited us at Avalanche yet? come by and get in a good conversation with the guys there!B-)

http://www.ski-lodge.net/index.php?topic=1273.msg26714;topicseen#new

Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1344635547' post='3020589']
B-)

Chuck,Sir... Your armed rooster avatar inspired me, big time...! LOL!:lol1::)

BTW, haven't you visited us at Avalanche yet? come by and get in a good conversation with the guys there!B-)

http://www.ski-lodge.net/index.php?topic=1273.msg26714;topicseen#new
[/quote]

I don't have too much time for FA stuff anymore. We can send someone else less awesome than me over to your forums though!
[quote name='HawkeyeNation' timestamp='1344642250' post='3020616']
Holy CRAP!

Congrats, another honorable move by one of the coolest alliances around.
[/quote]
Oooh you! :blush: