With great power comes great responsibility; it is incumbent upon TK to submit his nomination for Shah as soon as possible, so that a power vacuum can be avoided.

AS an horoned Czar, i would like to request we do something about other big alliances. we need to show them that HEY! WE ARE BACK! What do you all think about RnR?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

It gives me great pleasure to announce that on this day, April 22nd, Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Fourteen, Terrance Krillins of Republic of Ibonn has been elevated to the rank and style of Shah of The German Empire. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK.

ANOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

It gives me great pleasure to announce that on this day, April 22nd, Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Fourteen, Terrance Krillins of Republic of Ibonn has been elevated to the rank and style of Shah of The German Empire. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK.

what rank am i? and go to my profile and send a request to join the alliance in-game

Edited by Knights111

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

hartfw of NoSpecialCharacters has served The German Empire well. On behalf of a grateful nation, I hereby accord him the rank and style of Khan of The German Empire. ALL HAIL HARTFW. ALL HAIL HARTFW. ALL HAIL HARTFW.

Edited by Auctor

hartfw of NoSpecialCharacters has served The German Empire well. On behalf of a grateful nation, I hereby accord him the rank and style of Khan of The German Empire. ALL HAIL HARTFW. ALL HAIL HARTFW. ALL HAIL HARTFW.

can you please do that, stating my position?

I accept this responsibility, and will endeavor to make it the best German Empire this side of France.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

Petro of Owlandia hereby serves as Patriarch and Archbishop of Canterbury of The German Empire for as long as he draws breath. ALL HAIL PETRO. ALL HAIL PETRO. ALL HAIL PETRO.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

hartfw has been found wanting in his role as Sultan of The German Empire. As such, he has been stripped of the position. He retains his title as Khan as is his right.

In his place, a regency has been appointed to consist of James Maximus and Jutopia, with Petro to act as spiritual advisor until such time as a more suitable Sultan can be arranged.

A SPIRITUAL MISSIVE FROM THE CHURCH OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

Although we are deeply saddened by the lifestyle choices of Khan hartfw which have led to him being stripped of title and lands by our Kaiser (Lord Protect Him) we are grateful for this chance to work with our fellow members James Maximus and Jutopia. During this time of strife and trouble know that The Church of The German Empire prays for you all. Unless of course you make the same lifestyle choices as Khan hartfw.