Lannister Factor Special Edition: Statement Quiz

The Zigur

I doubt that. Maybe you should check the answers to your questions.

No, I actually left on my own free will and the reason was so these schemers couldn't have their way with UA and TTE. Also they demanded through TE that I not post on the OWF for more than 2 weeks. Look who's still posting b!@#$s and won't be going anywhere.

It's not that I didn't want you to post on the OWF, I just new you wouldn't accept it if TE succumbed to my "demands". You left, which was the purpose, since I have no control on who attacks you after you leave an AA. Which so far has produced some hilarious posts from yourself. If it gives you more confidence to post  here, and make a fool of yourself, great!

Are you speaking of this war where I have more damage dealt against you and your friend so far who both had the advantage of blitzing. The tides won't turn until your friend can use nukes but what's that saying about your guy's war game. Not much.... I'll be the one having a good laugh If I get one of your generals.

I've said it to you again, you can stop with the false bravdo, even between messages you acknowledged you'd be out of money soon, and that you've already said goodbye to your infra/tech. Now if you would like me to address the fact again, on why you have more "damage" dealt to me is, that I had more land than infra, I had to sell off infra to even attack you, but that's besides the point. Half the land your nation now hows came from me, thus skewing the numbers in your favor, because right now, you have only about 3 tech, and 30 infra over my damages, which are only because I wasn't running air attacks on a raid target, it's a waste of time, and money. The moment you left the AA it didn't have to be just a raid anymore, so I bought planes. 

So please, you say you know all about war, and that we'll be reduced to rubble, and you'll ZI. Then go boasting about how you're out doing us already, and that my nukes are the only thing that will change it. The fact is the damage numbers at this stage are comparable, sans land. So please, if you could stop boasting about nothing, it would be great. Keep posting though, but make sure your posts aren't horribly uninformed. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that I didn't want you to post on the OWF, I just new you wouldn't accept it if TE succumbed to my "demands". You left, which was the purpose, since I have no control on who attacks you after you leave an AA. Which so far has produced some hilarious posts from yourself. If it gives you more confidence to post  here, and make a fool of yourself, great!

I've said it to you again, you can stop with the false bravdo, even between messages you acknowledged you'd be out of money soon, and that you've already said goodbye to your infra/tech. Now if you would like me to address the fact again, on why you have more "damage" dealt to me is, that I had more land than infra, I had to sell off infra to even attack you, but that's besides the point. Half the land your nation now hows came from me, thus skewing the numbers in your favor, because right now, you have only about 3 tech, and 30 infra over my damages, which are only because I wasn't running air attacks on a raid target, it's a waste of time, and money. The moment you left the AA it didn't have to be just a raid anymore, so I bought planes. 

So please, you say you know all about war, and that we'll be reduced to rubble, and you'll ZI. Then go boasting about how you're out doing us already, and that my nukes are the only thing that will change it. The fact is the damage numbers at this stage are comparable, sans land. So please, if you could stop boasting about nothing, it would be great. Keep posting though, but make sure your posts aren't horribly uninformed. 

Now I've heard all the excuses.

Air attacks are free

They just keep buying planes for me to destroy.

I have looked into this event and I agree with the majority that Daenerys Targaryen has over spammed on OWF and nearly caused a war between Riot Society ans the Ultra Alliance over no reason that actually involves both parties. This issue is just between her and Riot Society and nothing to do with the Ultra Alliance as she is no longer a member. Someone who spams a lot can be called a TROLL and there are no TROLLS at the Ultra Alliance.

I am a little sad as Daenerys Targaryen was a good member in game and had lots of potential. Only if she had followed my order on the UA's alliance announcements to keep away from OWF and only use it when needed to.

I am sorry for anyone else who was effected/affected by her actions and  I have done my part to resolve the problem. She is everyone else's problem now so you can deal with her now without me over complicating stuff with treaties or CN politics.

Well good luck to Riot Society with dealing wit hthe little TROLL and best of luck for both of us in the future. I hope one individual will learn from this event and not make the same mistake again.

Is there anything I can do for anyone that was offended by Deanerys Targaryen?

What's your excuse for losing 2 GAs to someone with several hundred infra less than you at the time?

You've had more infra than me for the last 2 days so maybe you should pay more attention and I'll keep my Defcon at 4 just to make it even easier for you.

I have looked into this event and I agree with the majority that Daenerys Targaryen has over spammed on OWF and nearly caused a war between Riot Society ans the Ultra Alliance over no reason that actually involves both parties. This issue is just between her and Riot Society and nothing to do with the Ultra Alliance as she is no longer a member. Someone who spams a lot can be called a TROLL and there are no TROLLS at the Ultra Alliance.

I am a little sad as Daenerys Targaryen was a good member in game and had lots of potential. Only if she had followed my order on the UA's alliance announcements to keep away from OWF and only use it when needed to.

I am sorry for anyone else who was effected/affected by her actions and  I have done my part to resolve the problem. She is everyone else's problem now so you can deal with her now without me over complicating stuff with treaties or CN politics.

Well good luck to Riot Society with dealing wit hthe little TROLL and best of luck for both of us in the future. I hope one individual will learn from this event and not make the same mistake again.

Is there anything I can do for anyone that was offended by Deanerys Targaryen?

This is a total U-turn from what you were saying not long ago. There is no need to be nasty over it and I did leave your AA so these rogues (who you now defend) couldn't have their way with UA. Maybe you'd like me to show them everything you we're saying about me being the sacrifice for UA and all. Just let it go and move on as I have. These people still want to see you and your AA burn so your wasting your time trying to stand on their side of the sand. Just go run and hide like TTE.

Congrats on quoting an old post to make a point. Considering I only looted a total of under $300 from the last two GAs you should work on more math than just "I have less"

I intentional spent my money so you'd only get that much. Enjoy!