Really, Methrage?

NOMNOMNOM

[quote name='Draztikus' timestamp='1300211025' post='2665645']
Except OPA, right? Wouldn't want to see IRON nations advocating Orange-on-Orange violence...
[/quote]

*shrug* nice try but yes ODN would then be able to attack OPA. But attacking OPA will have consequences but yes by all rules of CN warfare Valid CB would be valid, just as our counter would be valid.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300001336' post='2662651']
Mmhm. But really, what's the point of playing if I'm just getting nuked into oblivion? Isn't it supposed to be fun?
[/quote]

We [i]all[/i] feel sorry for you. Poor you is getting nuked. Quick call the UN....

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1300000444' post='2662629']
He's received 19.5 million in aid from alliances outside his own (which I believe he and his [color="#FF0000"]ModEdit[/color] is not treatied to). So what's the point of breaking this code of honor? [/quote]

Your own argument (one I don't agree with) is that accepting aid from anyone outside your own alliance while you are at war is dishonorable.

However, when I look at ODN's aid screens, I see a lot of aid being sent to/from alliances outside of ODN.

By your own argument, ODN has no honor. Why do they get to use aid and he can't?

That makes you just as stupid as methrage.

Edited by Baldr

Ha ha ha, so awesome. Maybe you should quit your post as nation leader, nom? Now that would be rich. Otherwise, like others said, start putting pressure on his tech buyers. You can't just out-gun, you also have to out-maneuver.

There is no "fair" in war. I've fought three-on-one without any sort of weapon of mass destruction and been nuked more times than I can count. My citizens gladly die en mass in a nuclear holocaust just for the honor of throwing rocks at the enemy. Whoopide !@#$@#$ do, all it did was make my casualty counters happy.

Now wipe those tears away, lil' buddy. You don't want people to think you're a whining little !@#$%, do you?

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1300161904' post='2665280']
Your average ODN member people. The real reason ODN declared on an irrelevent alliance in support of MK (COJ which didnt need ODN nations to attack since the slots were easily filled or peaced)
[/quote]
I think if he was an average member you'd be seeing a lot more of these threads. Learn to characterize.

I find it surprising how many ODN nations throw themselves at me even if it means certain destruction for them, but they do it anyways. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM is one I declared on both times, as he is a member of an alliance I'm at war with and his bio was bragging about the destruction he's done to those fighting on the same side as me. The majority of the ODN nations I've fought though have had their nations leveled, but still refuse to surrender and haven't complained on the forums about it. When I see more than just NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM complaining about tech deals, which he's free to do himself, or about being nuked in war, then I'll call them out on it. Although so far NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM seems to be the exception rather than represent the average ODN member, which are happy to enjoy a war even if it means their nation getting wrecked in the process.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1300318480' post='2666722']
I think if he was an average member you'd be seeing a lot more of these threads. Learn to characterize.
[/quote]

1 thread is too much imo.

ive seen several more about the same (or from) member however.

Edited by The Trail

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300458493' post='2669079']
I find it surprising how many ODN nations throw themselves at me even if it means certain destruction for them, but they do it anyways. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM is one I declared on both times, as he is a member of an alliance I'm at war with and his bio was bragging about the destruction he's done to those fighting on the same side as me. The majority of the ODN nations I've fought though have had their nations leveled, but still refuse to surrender and haven't complained on the forums about it. When I see more than just NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM complaining about tech deals, which he's free to do himself, or about being nuked in war, then I'll call them out on it. Although so far NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM seems to be the exception rather than represent the average ODN member, which are happy to enjoy a war even if it means their nation getting wrecked in the process.
[/quote]
Take a look at your wonder count, then a look at the wonder count of the ODN nations you're fighting (because your nation has been reduced to rubble and doesn't can't compete with nations of equivalent age), and then try to justify the silly attempts at gloating in your post. I don't see a whole lot to gloat about, personally.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1300592932' post='2670769']
Take a look at your wonder count, then a look at the wonder count of the ODN nations you're fighting (because your nation has been reduced to rubble and doesn't can't compete with nations of equivalent age), and then try to justify the silly attempts at gloating in your post. I don't see a whole lot to gloat about, personally.
[/quote]
I meant it as a complement to them for being willing to fight and point out that most of them haven't complained, as well as give credit to those in ODN who aren't being infra huggers and more then willing to take damage without complaining, as I don't think its fair to them to be grouped in with NOMNOMNOM as people who complain about war when they take some damage. At least ODN is trying to beat me, unlike MK who didn't put any effort in, so I give them credit for trying at least and giving me a reason to check my nation everyday. This thread paints a worse picture of ODN than I think they deserve from just one complainer, when I've had several thank me for a good fight after their wars with me expired or while they were still watching their nations burn fighting me.

Edited by Methrage

Methrage: going on your nation age (1,291 days old), and the age of the nations you are fighting (85 to 352 days old) you are nothing more then a bully, you have lots of wonders and good for you but you are using them to pick on smaller nations that do not have a chance to beat you, yet you are begging for technology deals as you can not with stand the fighting even if you are winning (so you claim).

lets just hope come the next war you grow your nation to some sort of size and then i will come looking for you, and then make a topic on how bad you really are at war.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300646719' post='2671212']
Methrage: going on your nation age (1,291 days old), and the age of the nations you are fighting (85 to 352 days old) you are nothing more then a bully, you have lots of wonders and good for you but you are using them to pick on smaller nations that do not have a chance to beat you, yet you are begging for technology deals as you can not with stand the fighting even if you are winning (so you claim).

lets just hope come the next war you grow your nation to some sort of size and then i will come looking for you, and then make a topic on how bad you really are at war.
[/quote]
ODN declared war on me after I had already been fighting in an outnumbered war for about a month and nuked many times already from fighitng, they keep declaring wars on me so I retaliate. That's the only reason I'm at war with ODN. They are trying to destroy my nation until they can force a surrender out of me, so I fight back in a war against an enemy not looking for peace.

In your delusional world not letting yourself be ZIed while rolling over dead when declared on by a large alliance, but fighting back as long as you can is bullying others. Sometimes I wonder if you actually believe anything you post with how nonsensical it is or if you just say whatever you think will get the most reaction even if that means spouting things even you know to be nonsense. You often times post on how bad the hegemony is and your dislike of central alliances like MK, but will be fully in favor of the MK/CnG hegemony in your next post often times, so its impossible to take anything you say seriously. You're like random argument generator with no consistent beliefs to base them on.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300646719' post='2671212']

[/quote]
What an idiot this one is! ODN declared war on Methrage. If you don't want your widdle guys to fight a 1,291-day-old nation then don't declare war on it. Get the hell out of here and don't come back until you've grown a brain.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1300458493' post='2669079']
[/quote]

Keep talking, please keep talking.

I am really getting upset with you and if I have too, I will get rid of my technology and my infra and kick the hell out of you, your nothing more then a has been nation sitting in the low levels talking crap as you beat on smaller and much younger nations.

I have more wonders then you and a lot more cash on hand and trust me you will lose and all the technology deals in the world will not save you, so just watch your mouth.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301060226' post='2676007']
What an idiot this one is! ODN declared war on Methrage. If you don't want your widdle guys to fight a 1,291-day-old nation then don't declare war on it. Get the hell out of here and don't come back until you've grown a brain.
[/quote]

another has been nations talking crap lol

ODN declared war due to the fact your crappy alliance attacked MK ? uuummm get over it you've lost.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1301137763' post='2677055']
ODN declared war due to the fact your crappy alliance attacked MK ? uuummm get over it you've lost.
[/quote]
Heh, on the contrary, look at this thread. Now, who is whining?

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1301137763' post='2677055']
another has been nations talking crap lol

[/quote]
Oh I see you also live under a rock. MK attacked CoJ, not the other way around: http://i.imgur.com/vGGI7.png
Anything else I can clear up for you?

[quote]1/28/2011 11:42:09 PM
"You did ask for this you know"
*Expired*

Rudkistan
Ruler: Earogema
Cult of Justitia

Decrascopula
Ruler: Dr Beefstupid
Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism
War Expired[/quote]

your alliance attacked a member of Doom House Accords before MK reacted to your actions, and you are going to say you did not see that coming ? come on you knew attacking GOONs would bring in the rest of doomhouse on you, and if you did not then you really need to walk away.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1301199423' post='2677867']
your alliance attacked a member of Doom House Accords before MK reacted to your actions, and you are going to say you did not see that coming ? come on you knew attacking GOONs would bring in the rest of doomhouse on you, and if you did not then you really need to walk away.
[/quote]

Did ODN really let you in? And I thought they were stretching when they accepted Frans. Good lord.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1301199423' post='2677867']
[/quote]
Oh I get it, an attack on GOONS is an attack on ODN.
[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1301202149' post='2677934']
Did ODN really let you in? And I thought they were stretching when they accepted Frans. Good lord.
[/quote]
I bet Timeline wins a lot of them there quiz shows.

Edited by Schattenmann