An Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300212256' post='2665656']
First of all, it was four, go back to elementary school and learn how to count.
[/quote]
Seeing as it was really five sentences I think you should take your own advice!

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Moo]We have been humbled and we have been forced to look at ourselves in a different light. Today we walk down a different path than that of yesterday; the rescinding of the Moldavi Doctrine is but one step in that direction.[/quote]
Glad to see step two has finally been announced, when you're again at the losing end of things. Oh, and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60464"]two years have gone by[/url].

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300260989' post='2666367']
I hope this is a joke. Then again, your side is truly amazing at ignoring reality, so who knows.
[/quote]

U R bestest @ making up reality as u go

Did I dumb that down enough for you so I don't wind up with you posting 15 times about big words and your personal lack of communication abilities?

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300258379' post='2666345']
While the (lightly) snide undertone is hard to ignore in the latter end of the first paragraph, I'm going to pretend I don't see it, say grazia, and suggest we all leave this collateral line of discussion at that, at least in relation to the specifics.
[/quote]

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300258583' post='2666347']
It's not meant to be snide. It's literally a recap of everything said in a prior conversation. It may be my aggravation of having to re-post it over.. and over.. and over again for a variety of different people is perhaps getting to me. For that I apologize. I expected the result of that conversation might creep a little among your peers, but it is starting to seem like I have to bring it up for each one of them. There were failures on both sides. We could have both done better and exceeded ourselves.

As I said at the end of that line of discussion, the incident is very regrettable all around.
[/quote]

Cooler heads prevail. Good to see.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1300261577' post='2666371']
U R bestest @ making up reality as u go

Did I dumb that down enough for you so I don't wind up with you posting 15 times about big words and your personal lack of communication abilities?
[/quote]

communication - 13 letters

try again

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300260989' post='2666367']
I hope this is a joke. Then again, your side is truly amazing at ignoring reality, so who knows.
[/quote]
The reality is two periods and three exclamation marks.

Edit: And none of them right after another I might add!

Edited by Lord Gobb

(ahhhh the joys of double posts)

-Insert something deep and meaningful to cover up for it-

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush trimmers are coming later today is the first day of the rest of your life

Edited by mrwuss

*Punts mrwuss, HoT, Lod Gobb, askani the rotund, Antonio Salovega VI, and CSM into a threaded debate over the grammar mechanics of English. He expects that all actual English Majors will avoid such thread in terror.. and the beast will FINALLY die.. or at least the radiation leakage will be contained within said thread as they bounce off each other more than yellow cake uranium.*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300263661' post='2666382']
*Punts mrwuss, HoT, Lod Gobb, askani the rotund, and CSM into a threaded debate over the grammar mechanics of English. He expects that all actual English Majors will avoid such thread in terror.. and the beast will FINALLY die.. or at least the radiation leakage will be contained within said thread as they bounce off each other more than yellow cake uranium.*
[/quote]

How did you know I liked my physical contact to be rough and radioactive?

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1300257587' post='2666335']
Nonsense, garbage and slander
[/quote]

There were apologies for the comments, but it seems like that was just not good enough for you was it? I think I'll dig to find out who removed your mask from our forums just so I'll know who to send a gift basket of stem cells to. But I do have a gift for you as well:

[img]http://scottdesignworks.com/portfolio_images/w_toro_blk.jpg[/img]

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300285452' post='2666452']
There were apologies for the comments, but it seems like that was just not good enough for you was it? I think I'll dig to find out who removed your mask from our forums just so I'll know who to send a gift basket of stem cells to. But I do have a gift for you as well:

[img]http://scottdesignworks.com/portfolio_images/w_toro_blk.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Wow, a hotlinked image! The gift that keeps on giving....at least, until the host notices and replaces it with a nasty message you didn't intend to post. :v:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300285666' post='2666455']
Wow, a hotlinked image! The gift that keeps on giving....at least, until the host notices and replaces it with a nasty message you didn't intend to post. :v:
[/quote]
Didn't realize goons needed tissues too, but I have plenty to go around if your in need. My shoulder is off limits to you though, you have a bad history of trying to bite the hand that feeds you, so you'll understand if I don't entirely trust you. Nothing personal. B-)

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300285891' post='2666456']
Didn't realize goons needed tissues too, but I have plenty to go around if your in need. My shoulder is off limits to you though, you have a bad history of trying to bite the hand that feeds you, so you'll understand if I don't entirely trust you. Nothing personal. B-)
[/quote]

You're very good at ignoring content of posts. Congratulations on remaining steadfast in your blind redundancy.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300289979' post='2666478']
You're very good at ignoring content of posts. Congratulations on remaining steadfast in your blind redundancy.
[/quote]
Thanks for the compliment, I will try to remember that next year. Seems that is the whole point of everything nowdays isn't it? Complaining about things that happened long ago, and trying to alter the outcome because you are not satisfied with your own decision?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1300216235' post='2665696']
But nobody talks like that. Hell, he's beating Vladimir for the size of his words. I guess it's possible that he's really like that, but it seems more likely that he constantly has a thesaurus opened up in another tab and is trying to seem more intellectual than he really is. This is supported by the fact that the actual content of what he says is stupid.
[/quote]
And if you wish to target what he says for being stupid then do so. Basing your argument on the fact that he uses a deep vocabulary is just silly, in my opinion.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300290428' post='2666486']
Thanks for the compliment, I will try to remember that next year. Seems that is the whole point of everything nowdays isn't it? Complaining about things that happened long ago, and trying to alter the outcome because you are not satisfied with your own decision?
[/quote]

The irony is the way you are currently acting is a spot-on reflection of what we hate about the NPO. You're an alliance filled with mouthy little yappers that are perfectly content with acting big and bold with no concern for caution.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300291917' post='2666499']
The irony is the way you are currently acting is a spot-on reflection of what we hate about the NPO. You're an alliance filled with mouthy little yappers that are perfectly content with acting big and bold with no concern for caution.
[/quote]
Should I quote the thousands of goon posts that are nothing but trash talk by a bunch of eight year olds? Or the constant reckless conduct of your alliance? Yes, we're the problem. lol.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300292073' post='2666502']
Should I quote the thousands of goon posts that are nothing but trash talk by a bunch of eight year olds? Or the constant reckless conduct of your alliance? Yes, we're the problem. lol.
[/quote]

Yes you should quote all of them. I expect your report by 6 PM.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1300292539' post='2666503']
Yes you should quote all of them. I expect your report by 6 PM.
[/quote]
Is that cn time or what? I'm on est here by the way. Oh and I'll make sure to include a cover sheet for those tps reports :P

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300292073' post='2666502']
[/quote]

Put them cronogical order too, boy.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300291917' post='2666499']
[/quote]

This post needs to be saved until the day they invent mirrors in your nation.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1300294628' post='2666515']
Put them cronogical order too, boy.
[/quote]
If you had meant chronological should it be NPO's style of

1:
2:
3:
4:
etc,

or goons style of

5,248,409:
3:
4,452:
my head hurts, scratch head:
hey my computers cup holder is broken:

I'll excpect a reply when you figure it out.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300295272' post='2666520']

1:
2:
3:
4:
etc,

or goons style of

5,248,409:
3:
4,452:

[/quote]
GOONstyle and quickly.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300295272' post='2666520']

1:
2:
3:
4:
etc,

or goons style of

5,248,409:
3:
4,452:

[/quote]

Actually that made me laugh.

Do the latter, it's funny and more entertaining.

Edited by Hiro Nakara