An Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300296056' post='2666527']
I always thought your alliance was a joke, but I never thought I'd hear it from the jester himself.
[/quote]

LOL, we must be less of a joke than you guys. Look at your alliances situation. You should have went with this method. Rinse, repeat.

3. Get destroyed.
4. Pay large reps.
6. Get destroyed.
7. Pay large reps.
6. Success.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300296277' post='2666530']
LOL, we must be less of a joke than you guys. Look at your alliances situation. You should have went with this method. Rinse, repeat.

3. Get destroyed.
4. Pay large reps.
6. Get destroyed.
7. Pay large reps.
6. Success.
[/quote]

Funny that 1,2 and 5 are missing, as usual with goons. Always the little things that you miss, they wind up being bigger down the road. But then if you'd like to remain in the backseat and stare out the window all the time I can't blame you, that's your perogative.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300296536' post='2666532']
Funny that 1,2 and 5 are missing, as usual with goons. Always the little things that you miss, they wind up being bigger down the road. But then if you'd like to remain in the backseat and stare out the window all the time I can't blame you, that's your perogative.
[/quote]

That obviously went completely over your fragile infantile mind. For someone that claims to be a bright spark, you are not very good at this.

Yadda yadda, revert to calling others retards yadda yadda "it went right over my head argghhh ermmm I don't get it" yadda yadda GOONS are retards" Ahh I feel better now.

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' timestamp='1300298503' post='2666548']
For an announcement to be Imperial doesn't it need to be made by like, you know, the Emperor?

Otherwise its just an announcement....
[/quote]

Seriously?

I wasn't going to respond to this...but I just couldn't hold back.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300292073' post='2666502']
Should I quote the thousands of goon posts that are nothing but trash talk by a bunch of eight year olds? Or the constant reckless conduct of your alliance? Yes, we're the problem. lol.
[/quote]

We don't have any eight year olds in GOONS.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1300294933' post='2666518']
This post needs to be saved until the day they invent mirrors in your nation.
[/quote]

Okay 'lakerzzzz', the post is saved. Meanwhile, you're in the STA. You belong to that lovely group of angry people that have already bowed out of the current war and can do nothing but stew in your own mediocrity. Save this post too, while you're at it.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300299461' post='2666555']

[/quote]

Your right, my mistake. When someones reply is merly "talking out of your ass, talking out of your ass" I'd be silly to assume they are an eight year old. Maybe five would have been a better guess?

[quote]That obviously went completely over your fragile infantile mind. For someone that claims to be a bright spark, you are not very good at this.

Yadda yadda, revert to calling others retards yadda yadda "it went right over my head argghhh ermmm I don't get it" yadda yadda GOONS are retards" Ahh I feel better now.[/quote]

If you were so intelligent you wouldn't leave out such important details, but then its not like I'd expect you to fill them in later on and be worth reading, it would just be the typical tripe and hogwash. Is your war cry "yabba dabba do!" by the way?

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300300510' post='2666559']
Your right, my mistake. When someones reply is merly "talking out of your ass, talking out of your ass" I'd be silly to assume they are an eight year old. Maybe five would have been a better guess?
[/quote]

You're oblivious to irony, apparently. Your main man Jrenster there was participating in redundancy with his repetition of that phrase. Considering [b]you're[/b] even worse than he is with [b]your[/b] inability to produce a retort that involves actual thought (rather than this juvenile age-related insult !@#$%^&*), I'll be awaiting your next reply from one of your nation's school libraries.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300300510' post='2666559']

If you were so intelligent you wouldn't leave out such important details, but then its not like I'd expect you to fill them in later on and be worth reading, it would just be the typical tripe and hogwash. Is your war cry "yabba dabba do!" by the way?
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA it's still flying over your head isn't it. Here is a hint for you, they were left out in purpose. If you were so intelligent you would catch on. Keep continuing to make me laugh. Do you want it explained in large crayoned letters?

Is your war cry DUUUUUUUUUH I DON'T GET THAT, WAHHHHHHHHHHH BUNCH OF RETARDS!!!!!!!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300301465' post='2666561']
You're oblivious to irony, apparently. Your main man Jrenster there was participating in redundancy with his repetition of that phrase. Considering [b]you're[/b] even worse than he is with [b]your[/b] inability to produce a retort that involves actual thought (rather than this juvenile age-related insult !@#$%^&*), I'll be awaiting your next reply from one of your nation's school libraries.
[/quote]
Sigh...did you bother to read the post that quote had come from? There was far more to it, but then it obviously went unoticed from all the glory of being able to retort with a reply that was far from whimsical or witty. Oh and while Jrenster may be pleasant and a good comrade, he is not my "main man".

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300301705' post='2666563']
HAHAHAHA it's still flying over your head isn't it. Here is a hint for you, they were left out in purpose. If you were so intelligent you would catch on. Keep continuing to make me laugh. Do you want it explained in large crayoned letters?

Is your war cry DUUUUUUUUUH I DON'T GET THAT, WAHHHHHHHHHHH BUNCH OF RETARDS!!!!!!!
[/quote]
I think you meant on purpose, but I don't think its relevant to anything regardless. I'd try to keep making you laugh but at this point its hard for me to type with the laptop bouncing from all my chuckles at you.

Okay 'lakerzzzz', the post is saved. Meanwhile, you're in the STA. You belong to that lovely group of angry people that have already bowed out of the current war and can do [b]nothing but stew [/b]in your own mediocrity. Save this post too, while you're at it.
[/quote]

But I like stew...and they generally ARE better after having sat awhile :P

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300302362' post='2666567']
I think you meant on purpose, but I don't think its relevant to anything regardless. I'd try to keep making you laugh but at this point its hard for me to type with the laptop bouncing from all my chuckles at you.
[/quote]

I apologise English is not my first language. I will endeavour to pay more attention in the future. It was relevant enough for you to make a retarded post about though was it not. Yet you still manage to not understand it. Funny, I check your alliances members page and I get a similar sensation.

Also LOL " I have no counter so I will pick up on typing errors, that will show him"

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1300302527' post='2666568']
But I like stew...and they generally ARE better after having sat awhile :P
[/quote]

I've never eaten tiger stew. I bet Tyga is tough and gamy. :huh:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1300302550' post='2666569']
I apologise English is not my first language. I will endeavour to pay more attention in the future. It was relevant enough for you to make a retarded post about though was it not. Yet you still manage to not understand it. Funny, I check your alliances members page and I get a similar sensation.

Also LOL " I have no counter so I will pick up on typing errors, that will show him"
[/quote]
Your right, I don't get the "joke", it would take one to know one. And look at our alliance members page all you want, it just reflects what matters more to us and what matters more to you.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300303776' post='2666575']
Your right, I don't get the "joke", it would take one to know one. And look at our alliance members page all you want, it just reflects what matters more to us and what matters more to you.
[/quote]

Man you just don't get it, It was not a joke more a play on your alliances past of getting beat down having gaps of nothingness then getting beat down again. Did you just associate myself with someone who values infra? I was 9k infra before this war and I'm under 800 now. Now alliances that hide all their top tier in peace mode saying it's tactics rather than saving infrastructure, that I would associate with Infa>friends, I have fought in every round of this war, Can you say the same?

Okay 'lakerzzzz', the post is saved. Meanwhile, you're in the STA. You belong to that lovely group of angry people that have already bowed out of the current war and can do nothing but stew in your own mediocrity. Save this post too, while you're at it.
[/quote]

We came into the war to defend our ally. We peaced out when our ally got peace. Seems simple enough, though I am not surprised I have to explain it to you.

Maybe next war we'll try begging our allies to fill up our aid slots so our alliance can stay afloat like you have had to do since day 1. :lol1:

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1300303930' post='2666576']
I guess GOONS care more about fighting wars then.
[/quote]
You'd think they'd be good at making cb's then wouldn't you? :blink: Guess the sharpest tools in the shed are the ones that aren't used often.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1300304066' post='2666578']
We came into the war to defend our ally. We peaced out when our ally got peace. Seems simple enough, though I am not surprised I have to explain it to you.

Maybe next war we'll try begging our allies to fill up our aid slots so our alliance can stay afloat like you have had to do since day 1. :lol1:
[/quote]

Wow, you have to beg your allies for aid? :blink: Ours are filling our slots as much as they can simply to keep up their aid slot proficiency. Imagine that....they [i]want[/i] to give us aid. Shocking.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1300304152' post='2666580']
You'd think they'd be good at making cb's then wouldn't you? :blink: Guess the sharpest tools in the shed are the ones that aren't used often.
[/quote]

The sharpest tools in the shed are the ones that are sharpened, as opposed to the ones being neglected and left to rust. Judging by your posts, it's time for you to invest in some naval jelly.

Edited by nippy