Seriousness of CN

Jazzy95

366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298646078' post='2644741']
I disagree. I believe that IC asshammers are asshammers in real life, just more concentrated and without the social restrictions to limit their asshammery.
[/quote]
On the same note, people who are attention whores IC tend to crave the same amount of attention OOC.

I rule my Cyber-Nation, Cyber-Nations rules my life <_<

but really, it fills up my free time, I do think the seriousness varies on CN issues, if my AA is getting rolled, I might take it a little more seriously :P (Having your whole AA blown to hell isn't ALWAYS fun).

with that, I'd rather do something then lurk in someone's IRC channel or stare at my pixels.

CN's just a hobby for me. Like all the other nation builder games I play. Cept this one can take less than ten minutes to hours to play each night depending on my mood and willingness to commit and that makes it awesome. Something fun to take up those unused minutes of my time. I thank admin and this community in general for providing it because it is truly the community that makes the game.