An Announcement from the Crimson Guard

Weezy

[center][img]http://uyl.me/files/10432554720465100853.png[/img][/center]

Greetings Planet Bob,

I come before you today to declare the existence of the Crimson Guard.

I don't like long boring announcements so.

We're the Crimson Guard. We exist now. You can find our forums [url="http://crimson-guard.co.cc/forums"]here[/url]. Our IRC Channel is #CG. Other boring stuff is in our [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Crimson_Guard_(2nd)"]Wiki[/url]

tl;dr for the rest of this thread - Another Micro? Yes. This will end well. We know thanks for your support. Protectorate? Yes. Check out the post below.

Oh yea, I almost forgot, while I'm here...

\m/, if you're reading this...I am banned from your IRC channel and your forums, mind sending over a representative to #CG, [u][b]that has authority to resolve[/b][/u] the attack against my alliance?

Edited by Weezy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for clarification, I would like to make certain it is understood that pending acceptance into the Amazon Territory as full signatories is entirely dependent upon resolution of the conflict between Weezy and \m/. This "pending protectorate" extends to raids outside of Weezy's current conflict with \m/, in order to give them the opportunity they need to legitimately exercise proper diplomatic measures.

I would like to allow these folks, as a former OO associate of mine, the opportunity to resolve their issue diplomatically, and to move on with their new endeavor. Please bear with them during this bumpy period, and feel free to approach me with any other issues outside of the \m/ conflict. To those in \m/ whom I do actually consider good associates, even if we are not direct allies, I do wish you a speedy resolution, and also invite you to approach me if you believe I may be of assistance as a third party.

I will also be guiding them and setting appropriate benchmarks and behavior according to my own standards, those of the Amazon Nation and our current protectorates in the Amazon Territory protectorate bloc.

Thank you all for your patience, and please feel free to contact me with questions, comments or concerns, as I realize this is a somewhat .. atypical announcement.

[quote name='Garrow' timestamp='1297672545' post='2632716']
I don't understand why you couldn't just resolve the conflict, and then DoE?

But good luck anyway.
[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to ask this.. lol..

Well All day i been chasing \m/ gov around, and getting the normal different story from everyone of them.. There MoIA says he isn't sure of the clearance on this attacks, and that Marx or any member of \m/ are allowed to nook raid any nation they wish for practice.

If you or your alliance protect that nation, you must screen shot the exact moment that nation changes there bio to reflect this if you don't have this screenshot, then screw your alliance.. < -- That was marx and stubbs wording to me in a much more disrespectful manner when approached about the deal after dealing with the first gov that knew nothing.

So Weeezy was indeed protected by us at 2:33am of the day of attacks, the attacks didn't come in till 2:42pm, or somewhere around there.. M claims they didn't see the protection in the bio, and cause we don't have a screen shot of the exact moment his bio was changed, then they will continue to "roll Weezy" Until Someone talkes to merrie, who well you can't get a hold of..

And all was asked of them at first before being told to go F((( my alliance was to give the kid peace.. He hasn't fought back, and he has ate 2 nooks in the process. Just for \m/ LuLz.

Anywyas if anyone wants the proof. I don't log dump on the owf, but come find me in irc, i will provide there disrespectful logs. Anyway weeezy, with you DoEing your alliance, and having another protector. That relieves us of protecting your single nation. Though I will continue to try and find merrie to gain a resolve to you being a target for LULz.. Good luck with the CG.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297676290' post='2632752']
Well thats an interesting name for an alliance. Any relation to the old CG?
[/quote]

We are using the same name, flag, an updated/edited Charter and the old forum link, but are a new alliance, with a new leader, and a lot brighter future.

Edited by Weezy

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1297676290' post='2632752']
Well thats an interesting name for an alliance. Any relation to the old CG?
[/quote]

I don't know anyone who is currently on the AA, the closer friends of mine who founded it with me aren't there (most of them have departed the Cyberverse or have been banned), and nobody informed me about this (except Kevanovia, who mentioned yesterday that some guy was reforming it.) I don't really understand why Weezy didn't use some other name.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1297677378' post='2632767']
I don't know anyone who is currently on the AA, the closer friends of mine who founded it with me aren't there (most of them have departed the Cyberverse or have been banned), and nobody informed me about this (except Kevanovia, who mentioned yesterday that some guy was reforming it.) I don't really understand why Weezy didn't use some other name.
[/quote]

Because I really like this one :smug:

Also, find me in #CG sometime.

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1297678607' post='2632785']
Mishandled DoE, whiny diplomatic strategy from the outset...sounds like a winner. :gag:
[/quote]

Mishandled DoE?

Our DoE was what I wanted it to be, exactly that, an Declaration of Existence. What else was there to say?

Whiny diplomatic strategy?

I am a (foul mask name) on their forums, banned from their IRC, when requested government through in-game I was sent the MoIA.. who has no say over peace/reps/wars. Exodus, who then held discussions with them, could come to no resolution with the Minister of War and the attacker. I figured, hey they'll read this or someone will tell them, they'll eventually get the right person and I'll be able to get this resolved diplomatically.

Winner?

What makes an alliance a winner exactly? Sitting at the top of the charts wasting space? I'd rather be a nobody.

Do I really care if you like the way I do things?

Not so much.

Edited by Weezy

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1297679347' post='2632802']
Always a better idea to actually announce things, rather than rely on a dubiously added -protected by- nation bio. Makes it a little more tidy than an impromptu agreement and a whingy OWF 'discussion'
[/quote]

You're right. An announcement was being prepared, but I was attacked within 24 hours of even changing to our new AA. Not that it matters really, my issue isn't as much with the protection/raid issue as it is with the problem coming to a peace agreement.

Edited by Weezy

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1297680919' post='2632836']
It sounds like history repeating itself tbh.
[/quote]

It does, doesn't it? IS didn't follow their charter for raids..\m/ didn't follow their charter for raids.

[quote name='Weezy' timestamp='1297681751' post='2632845']
It does, doesn't it? IS didn't follow their charter for raids..\m/ didn't follow their charter for raids.
[/quote]
Not to mention your own incompetency. All this needs is Banned Member to make the circle complete.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1297682034' post='2632847']
Not to mention your own incompetency. All this needs is Banned Member to make the circle complete.
[/quote]

Edit: Feel free to drop by #CG and lets talk.

and idk which Banned Member you're talking about.. there's a lot of them from CG, but I'm sure they were :awesome: too

Edited by Weezy