Presenting the GPA HoF

jerdge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295982160' post='2600626']
Patjenn and El Bruc definitely deserve it. Mary does as well.

Other than that, I don't really know many people from GPA.
[/quote]

I remember those three, and have to agree with the second line/paragraph.

My nomination is for El Bruc, who for much of 2007 basically was the GPA when it came to a public face.

Those I wanted to nominate are disqualified from the rules in the OP... sad. Okay let me think...

[list]
[*][b]Nominee:[/b] Emperor Fu
[*][b]rationale:[/b] General greatness, legendary afro avatar
[/list]

Edited by Utracia

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295993335' post='2601006']
Seriously? [i]You[/i] can say that with a straight face? :mellow:
[/quote]
Did you not see the ' :smug: '? Doesn't look much like a straight face to me.

I haven't been in a drum circle for three years. What are you trying to get at?

[list]
[*][b]Nominee:[/b] Shay, patjenn
[*][b]rationale:[/b] Their work on VOGINA

[*][b]Nominee:[/b] Mary The Fantabulous
[*][b]Rationale:[/b] Slappin the hell out of Krovich and helping with the invention of Kicking Pius in the nuts.
[/list]

1) Creative Dynamo - In the nearly 4 years that I spent in the GPA, no one personifed the ideals of the GPA greater than CD.
2) Patjen - I'd put Pat as a close second to CD. Plus the HoF must have it's evil hamster overlord.
3) Abaddon - The man who taught me just about everything I know about war. He had the hardest job in the world - Keeping the GPA safe and ready for war.
4) Gamer42 - one of the best and brightest economic minds in all of CN.
5) Susanoo - While probably one of the more infamous choices, he helped build the backbone for the MoMC. He was one of the hardest working and dedicated members that the GPA ever had.
6) M_A_C_A - Another of the hardest working member the GPA has ever had. He has served in just about every position in the GPA and is truely the heart and soul of the MoMC.

It's hard just picking a few, since there's been so many great contributers. And as soon as you can kick Prob out of office, you better throw him in there too.

P.S. - Thanks for the props, Don. I would hardly call my work in the MoD as one of the best. Abaddon and Shank have done far more than I ever had.

[quote name='Comrade Korey' timestamp='1296016750' post='2601916']
Just a thought, what about any great GPA members that didn't frequent the OWF or did most of their work internally?
[/quote]

Greatness transcends the GPA interior. MaCa and Prob are two who have deservedly been mentioned despite rarely posting on here.

[quote name='Comrade Korey' timestamp='1296016750' post='2601916']
Just a thought, what about any great GPA members that didn't frequent the OWF or did most of their work internally?
[/quote]
Former GPA members have spread all over the planet. They know who is still there and who is doing the work.