Notice of Cancellation

Tygaland

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295541243' post='2586515']
gosh I wish I could make dozens and dozens of posts to the effect of "we do the right thing all day every day it's all just honest calls we don't put spin on anything we're 100% objective" and have the audacity to turn around and claim I'm not pretending to be moralist
[/quote]

We're not like that at all. We KNOW how to use proper grammar.

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1295542799' post='2586570']And yet your main defense for everything you've done since is, "at least we're better than NPO." You referring to MK, of course.[/quote]
Consistency is overrated at this late stage in the world's lifecycle.
[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295543067' post='2586578']We're not like that at all. We KNOW how to use proper grammar.[/quote]
yeah man i cant use grammer ever.....

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1295542799' post='2586570']
And yet your main defense for everything you've done since is, "at least we're better than NPO." You referring to MK, of course.
[/quote]
Yeah we do say that alot. [size="1"]...or do we?[/size]

What unspeakable acts have we performed since the karma war btw? I keep forgetting them. There's just so many.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295544026' post='2586613']As opposed to what? We're having a blast! It's not everyday a war breaks out during your birthday celebration.[/quote]
The fun you are deriving from this war has little to nothing to do with how consistent you say your alliance has been~

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295544161' post='2586624']
The fun you are deriving from this war has little to nothing to do with how consistent you say your alliance has been~
[/quote]

All right, all right. I'll bite. Which inconsistency(s) are you referring to? What are we doing "right now" that's got you so upset?

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295544801' post='2586644']
All right, all right. I'll bite. Which inconsistency(s) are you referring to? What are we doing "right now" that's got you so upset?
[/quote]
You tout yourselves as ~blunt honesty no-spin zone complete objectivity~ in all your movings and shakings but there simply Is No Such Thing - it is arrogant as $%&@ to imply that you have accomplished that kind of feat. Like I said before - all it does is give you that little extra touch of repugnance when you've decided what your opinion is on something.

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295545171' post='2586655']
You tout yourselves as ~blunt honesty no-spin zone complete objectivity~ in all your movings and shakings but there simply Is No Such Thing - it is arrogant as $%&@ to imply that you have accomplished that kind of feat. Like I said before - all it does is give you that little extra touch of repugnance when you've decided what your opinion is on something.
[/quote]

We are blunt and honest. I try to not spin my arguments, but I do end up having some level of it sometimes that leans toward us. Mostly because it's not really possible to be objective. And I don't think I've ever said otherwise. I've used the term no !@#$%^&* quite a few times, because I make a conscious effort to not offer any. But I don't think anyone has ever said that we're objective. I certainly can't recall it. I've said that we're honest and open. And we are. We literally have zero secrets. None at all.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295545171' post='2586655']
You tout yourselves as ~blunt honesty no-spin zone complete objectivity~ in all your movings and shakings but there simply Is No Such Thing - it is the height of arrogance to imply that you have accomplished that kind of feat. Like I said before - all it does is give you that little extra touch of repugnance when you've decided what your opinion is on something.
[/quote]

Do we do this consistently? If so I don't see the problem. Here I was thinking you might have had an ACTUAL inconsistency in mind. My mistake.

It's put up or shut up time Voytek. You claim we are inconsistent, that we can't possibly be what we say we are, but I'm beginning to lose my faith in you. I'm getting worried you have no proof to backup your claim. That would be just awful. :(

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295545650' post='2586673']
Do we do this consistently? If so I don't see the problem. Here I was thinking you might have had an ACTUAL inconsistency in mind. My mistake.

It's put up or shut up time Voytek. You claim we are inconsistent, that we can't possibly be what we say we are, but I'm beginning to lose my faith in you. I'm getting worried you have no proof to backup your claim. That would be just awful. :(
[/quote]
are

are you trying to argue that consistent inconsistency doesn't count as inconsistency

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295545736' post='2586677']
are

are you trying to argue that consistent inconsistency doesn't count as inconsistency
[/quote]

Yes, that's it... Or maybe I was trying to get you to list an inconsistency. You have still have failed to do that you know. The only thing you have said is you dislike that we are loud and proud of our conduct and opinions. If that's all you've got then there's no point in responding to you any longer. We are unlikely to change, due to our highly consistent nature and all.

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' timestamp='1295545774' post='2586679']
The only real inconsistancy here is MK members' attitude towards the way we've always gone about things.
[/quote]

I'm sure they didn't mind when you were allies.

All the best STA, didn't realise you had Goon. :D

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295546386' post='2586699']The only thing you have said is you dislike that we are loud and proud of our conduct and opinions.[/quote]
I'm saying that you have delusions of grandeur coming out the arse. As far as actual actions go, I've already hashed this one out with pezstar so I'm sure she'll be able to fill you in on all the relevant details.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295546515' post='2586704']
I'm saying that you have delusions of grandeur coming out the arse. As far as actual actions go, I've already hashed this one out with pezstar so I'm sure she'll be able to fill you in on all the relevant details.
[/quote]

It's not a delusion if what we claim is true. Nice copout by the way. :)

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295546515' post='2586704']
[/quote]

This obsession you have with pezstar is getting unsettling. What, did you send her a candygram in 8th grade and she slid it into your locker marked "return to gross sender"?

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295546669' post='2586709']It's not a delusion if it's true.[/quote]
Do you often prove people's points this openly?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295546715' post='2586710']This obsession you have with pezstar is getting unsettling. What, did you send her a candygram in 8th grade and she slid it into your locker marked "return to gross sender"?[/quote]
I am also obsessed with Spectre, Tyga and Reiffenstein. Ask me anything.

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295546669' post='2586709']
It's not a delusion if what we claim is true. Nice copout by the way. :)
[/quote]

Its what they do mate. They can't do much else :rolleyes:

Edited by Ashok

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1295508621' post='2585842']
Don't lecture me on originality when every single post an MK member has made in the last 2 STA threads seems to have been copied and pasted from the same template.[/quote]

This is ironic considering how y'all are using this tactic to deflect any criticism:
[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1295501774' post='2585232']
MK members are still crying
I find tears delicious[/quote]

The two templates for STA posting:
1) An announcement masquerading as something else as a "joke".
2) When people point out that #1 is stale and overused, talk about how they are "bawwing".

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295546858' post='2586716']
This is ironic considering how y'all are using this tactic to deflect any criticism:

The two templates for STA posting:
1) An announcement masquerading as something else as a "joke".
2) When people point out that #1 is stale and overused, talk about how they are "bawwing".
[/quote]

Some of us think the joke announcements are stupid, too. :P