Notice of Cancellation

Tygaland

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295523640' post='2586122']
That, um, looks more like something Spectre might fantasise about than an actual attack.
[/quote]

Hey, cut me a break. You try finding a pic of a tiger eating a guy that doesn't violate the rules.

besides, the hat reminded me of that PC guy with Crocodile Dundee on his sig.

Edited by Daeryon

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1295541000' post='2586506']
I don't think STA members were the ones that started calling the STA moralists.
[/quote]
gosh I wish I could make dozens and dozens of posts to the effect of "we do the right thing all day every day it's all just honest calls we don't put spin on anything we're 100% objective" and have the audacity to turn around and claim I'm not pretending to be moralist

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295541243' post='2586515']
gosh I wish I could make dozens and dozens of posts to the effect of "we do the right thing all day every day it's all just honest calls we don't put spin on anything we're 100% objective" and have the audacity to turn around and claim I'm not pretending to be moralist
[/quote]

Well, to be fair, we don't even have to try to be better when there are folks like you milling about.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295541433' post='2586518']
Well, to be fair, we don't even have to try to be better when there are folks like you milling about.
[/quote]
The joke is that while pretending to be better you've actually engaged in far more egregious conduct than we ever have~

At this point your moral high ground is a convenient illusion that suits you to maintain because it gives you an easy pathway to talk down your nose at people.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295541709' post='2586528']
The joke is that while pretending to be better you've actually engaged in far more egregious conduct than we ever have~

At this point your moral high ground is a convenient illusion that suits you to maintain because it gives you an easy pathway to talk down your nose at people.
[/quote]
I've noticed that your second sentence can be pretty easily applied to the first to describe MK!

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295509145' post='2585874']
Oh, I see. You don't actually get what the joke is.
[/quote]
Don't even try and play it off like that.
[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295506972' post='2585773']
Hmmm, ever occurred to you that we keep making these posts because you guys keep complaining? I couldn't care less if you or anyone finds it funny. I get a laugh out of it and the reaction these announcements bring and that is all I care about.
[/quote]
How daring of you.
[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1295508621' post='2585842']
Don't lecture me on originality when every single post an MK member has made in the last 2 STA threads seems to have been copied and pasted from the same template.

Anyway, good luck to you as well (when you enter).
[/quote]
Are you kidding me? Why would MK members need a different response to get the same point across, it's a boring 'joke'.

To be honest I don't even really give a damn, you obviously recognize that many people don't think it's funny which is the point I was making with my first post here. At this point you're either set on your views of MK posting in your thread or it's your only defense to point us out as a grudging group that doesn't like your humour because of the alliance behind it.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1295542515' post='2586559']
Do you not remember the Karma War?
[/quote]
I remember that it will have been 2 years since Karma in a few months' time.
[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295542629' post='2586563']
Hi, welcome to Cybernations!
[/quote]
thx for the welcome its all so overwhelming ^_^;;

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295542642' post='2586564']
I remember that it will have been 2 years since Karma in a few months' time.
[/quote]
And yet your main defense for everything you've done since is, "at least we're better than NPO." You referring to MK, of course.