More like demo-crazy!

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europabanner-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][size=2][b]Europa Election Results[/b][/size][/center][center][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/center][center][size="3"]Occasionally, we at Europa like to hold elections to pretend we are democratic. Our sole elected position, that of the Grand Ayatollah, was actually a race for once. Anyways, I successfully rigged the elections with my expert use of hanging chads, traffic jams and flatout lying, and have been elected as Grand Ayatollah of Europa. I would like to congratulate my opponent, Lewis Cowper, on a race well run. [/size][/center][center][size="3"]
[/size][/center][center][size="3"]And now, for my Baskin Robin's Council:[/size][/center][center][size="3"]
[/size][/center][center][size=2][b]Strawberry Ayatollah: [/b][/size][/center][center][size=2]Lewis Cowper[/size][/center][center][size=2][i]Minister of Defense, !@#$%^&-Child of Carrot Top.[/i][/size][/center][center][size=2][i]
[/i][/size][/center][center][size=2][b]Vanilla Ayatollah:[/b][/size][/center][center][size=2]Mothman[/size][/center][center][size=2][i]I said you had 'Diabetes', not 'Cry-abetes'.[/i][/size][/center][center][size=2][i]
[/i][/size][/center][center][size=2][b]Mint Ayatollah:[/b][/size][/center][center][size=2]Deebo[/size][/center][center][size=2][i]We give him this job so he feels better about himself.[/i][/size][/center][center][size=2][i]
[/i][/size][/center][center][size=2]So hail us, I guess. We've got a more important announcement coming shortly, so hold your breath. [/size][/center][center][size=2]
[/size][/center][center][size=2]Don't, actually. [/size][/center]

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1295155237' post='2576705']
It's to make him feel better about himself.
[/quote]

Now we're going to have to insult him more than we've ever insulted anybody before, because you made him feel better. Thanks a lot.