Alliance believes in stealing money.

Krunk the Great

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295032235' post='2575265']
If RoK wanted to keep sedrick about NSO they would have queried gov on IRC and discussed in a civilized manner. The fact is, they didn't. I see no reason not to do the same since it worked so well for them.[/quote]
I blame Ragnarok for this whole sorry episode. :o

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1295030378' post='2575248']
Since you deemed it worth while to invoke our name in this thread I would just like to say LoSS seems to have issues with some of it's members and aid theft, no?

Still holding the same line on the fugitive in your ranks?
[/quote]

Oh Hi. Check my alliance affiliation. Answer to my post instead of what you've completely fabricated my alliance affiliation to be. I mean, really. I've had to deal with people who fabricate my posts and answer to what they think I've said before, but never someone who has disregarded my post, fabricated my alliance affiliation, and then answered to said affiliation that they completely made up before. You've taken this to a whole new level of stupidity that I've never seen before.

But no, you're right, \m/ disbanded with no outside pressures at all. I will say at this point I quite like \m/, in fact my name was on a treaty signed with \m/, so it's not a long held grudge, just the first alliance that came to mind.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295029903' post='2575243']
So is this one of Krunk's friends dropped into LoSS for the explicit purpose of smearing them? That's pretty low.
[/quote]

Oh hi, I'm Krunk. I will stop at nothing to bad mouth LoSS and some of their members because I am incredibly butthurt at being caught spying years ago and I'll never forgive those who caught me. We can't have met ^_^

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295025502' post='2575188']Why you mad?
[/quote]

Because your pathetic excuse for an alliance protected this complete waste of air of a nation ruler when I would have loved nothing more than to set the dogs on him and give him what he deserved. Good enough reason for you or shall I find another?

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295041561' post='2575359']
Oh Hi. Check my alliance affiliation. Answer to my post instead of what you've completely fabricated my alliance affiliation to be. I mean, really. I've had to deal with people who fabricate my posts and answer to what they think I've said before, but never someone who has disregarded my post, fabricated my alliance affiliation, and then answered to said affiliation that they completely made up before. You've taken this to a whole new level of stupidity that I've never seen before.

But no, you're right, \m/ disbanded with no outside pressures at all. I will say at this point I quite like \m/, in fact my name was on a treaty signed with \m/, so it's not a long held grudge, just the first alliance that came to mind.

Oh hi, I'm Krunk. I will stop at nothing to bad mouth LoSS and some of their members because I am incredibly butthurt at being caught spying years ago and I'll never forgive those who caught me. We can't have met ^_^

Because your pathetic excuse for an alliance protected this complete waste of air of a nation ruler when I would have loved nothing more than to set the dogs on him and give him what he deserved. Good enough reason for you or shall I find another?
[/quote]

[list=1][*]What is the difference between fabricating everything in your own post and other people fabricating then disregarding?[*]I don't need to forgive those who caught me, there was nothing to catch me doing.[*]LoSS badmouthed themselves by attempting to steal tech rather than telling the ghost/member/whatever to simply not accept the aid. I had little part in this.[*]Hi, I am Poyples, and I am butthurt that the libelous accusations made towards Krunk were dismissed by an alliance far better than any I have ever been in.[/list]

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295018289' post='2575082']
The would-be recipient of aid showed he had no interest whatsoever in stealing, well, anything. So why are we here?
[/quote]

We are here to watch Krunk's attempt at smearing LoSS blow up in his face. So pretty much the norm.

Krunk, you seem to forget that while you may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the naive masses that frequent the OWF, I have dealt with your !@#$ personally. I probably still have the logs from when you decided to query me out of the blue, having never interacted with me before in any way, and tell me that ex-LoSS members of my government would get me rolled and were completely incompetent. How many threads have LoSS started about you on these forums, answer me that? This !@#$ goes one way all the time because you crave a reaction from LoSS and no matter how many times they rise above your !@#$ you still keep trying and trying. Like the wife who was beaten by her husband but just can't seem to move on...

LoSS recommended that you stole money from yourself, well I'll be damned, roll out the perma ZIs. Why haven't you done something about it? Do you care too much for your nation? Or is it just that you know that just like every other time you've cried foul, your cries fall on deaf ears?

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295032235' post='2575265']
If RoK wanted to keep sedrick about NSO they would have queried gov on IRC and discussed in a civilized manner. The fact is, they didn't. I see no reason not to do the same since it worked so well for them.
[/quote]
Don't bring us into your mess.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1295042107' post='2575366']
We are here to watch Krunk's attempt at smearing LoSS blow up in his face. So pretty much the norm.
[/quote]

Blow up? It is working quite well, thank you.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295042129' post='2575367']
Roll MCXA imo.
[/quote]

Evil MCXA admitted me, they should be rolled for this travesty

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295042149' post='2575368']
Krunk, you seem to forget that while you may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the naive masses that frequent the OWF, I have dealt with your !@#$ personally. I probably still have the logs from when you decided to query me out of the blue, having never interacted with me before in any way, and tell me that ex-LoSS members of my government would get me rolled and were completely incompetent. How many threads have LoSS started about you on these forums, answer me that? This !@#$ goes one way all the time because you crave a reaction from LoSS and no matter how many times they rise above your !@#$ you still keep trying and trying. Like the wife who was beaten by her husband but just can't seem to move on...

LoSS recommended that you stole money from yourself, well I'll be damned, roll out the perma ZIs. Why haven't you done something about it? Do you care too much for your nation? Or is it just that you know that just like every other time you've cried foul, your cries fall on deaf ears?
[/quote]

Obviously no action by LoSS prompted this thread.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295042454' post='2575371']
Don't bring us into your mess.
[/quote]

Twas only an example.

Kind of funny that ex-Nemesis/LoSS is still butthurt about something that might've transpired over a year and half ago. At a certain point, can you not just get over it?

On the other hand, i'm not quite sure why you'd try to find a seller within LoSS, even if they have a whole lot, given your history with them. Try Fernando's alliance or something.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295043368' post='2575384']Obviously no action by LoSS prompted this thread.[/quote]

Yep, most people with any sort of reading comprehension have grapsed that by now ^_^ Someone flying the LoSS AA perhaps, LoSS themselves? Nah.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1295043775' post='2575391']Kind of funny that ex-Nemesis/LoSS is still butthurt about something that might've transpired over a year and half ago. At a certain point, can you not just get over it?[/quote]

Kinda funny you have NSO members in this thread distancing themselves from Krunk as they realise what a mistake they made falling for his interminable drivel. Good job guys.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

I might have missed something here, but even if we assume that this Uq Lee person is a friend of Krunk who he sent to spy on lost (not saying he is but let just speculate), how does that change the fact that rtellez06 told him to scam Krunk out of his tech? Im pretty sure every1 believes rtellez06 is an actual member of loss.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295042149' post='2575368']
I probably still have the logs from when you decided to query me out of the blue, having never interacted with me before in any way, and tell me that ex-LoSS members of my government would get me rolled and were completely incompetent.
[/quote]

Please tell me he was talking about me.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295043988' post='2575397']
Yep, most people with any sort of reading comprehension have grapsed that by now ^_^ Someone flying the LoSS AA perhaps, LoSS themselves? Nah.

Kinda funny you have NSO members in this thread distancing themselves from Krunk as they realise what a mistake they made falling for his interminable drivel. Good job guys.
[/quote]

Im sure you know as well as I that Moldavi would not have kept me if I had been guilty.

[quote name='Brutilius' timestamp='1295045583' post='2575433']
Please tell me he was talking about me.
[/quote]

No, Mossy, sorry pal. He seems to have a special obsession with him. So do I to be fair :wub:

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295045663' post='2575434']
Im sure you know as well as I that Moldavi would not have kept me if I had been guilty.
[/quote]

Guilty of what?

Sup Krunk. LoSS doesn't believe in stealing money nice try. Also I told you before you sent it to him, as well as others, not to send to him because you are not a LoSS member, and have to be the most hated person by me on CN. Also kind of weird that a LoSS member sent you pics of our convo. I won't call it another one of your multis though. Also hi Betto.

[quote]Kind of funny that ex-Nemesis/LoSS is still butthurt about something that might've transpired over a year and half ago[/quote]
You probably do not realize I have logs of Krunk himself admitting to his spies inside of LoSS after his nation was deleted for multis. That's definitely not a [i]might've[/i].

[quote]how does that change the fact that rtellez06 told him to scam Krunk out of his tech?[/quote]
It does not. If he wants to discuss the matter, he will message gov. We're not going to discuss it over the OWF. Since he has not messaged a single gov member, I am just going to assume this thread was an effort to call out LoSS and not to resolve any kind of issue.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295041561' post='2575359']
[/quote]

So you are mad. :smug:

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295048038' post='2575485']
Yes. Do you intend to do anything other than point it out? Because I can't see the benefit to that myself...
[/quote]

I wasn't aware I was here to help you in anyway

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295051100' post='2575528']
I can't for the life of me read anything in that pic. How do I enlarge it [ooc]from the imageshack webpage? [yes, i did click on the thumbnail, i'm not [i]that[/i] dumb]. [/ooc]
[/quote]

[ooc] try right clicking on the picture and pressing view image. a magnify glass shud then show up in the new window and u shud be set. [/ooc]

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295014118' post='2575040']
Yeah, pretty much in a similar way to \m/ disbanding of their own accord.

After dealing with your constant !@#$ trying to wind up Nemesis members who used to be in LoSS on our boards I can safely say you deserve anything LoSS throws at you, and I'm personally hoping it's a nuke.
[/quote]

I still don't see where we have anything to do with this.

Edited by Emperor Marx