Alliance believes in stealing money.

Krunk the Great

[URL=http://img228.imageshack.us/i/logsb.jpg/][IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9975/logsb.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

this PM log was just recently sent to me revealing nefarious intentions of one rtellez06.

I calmly PMed the nation in question who was glad to do a tech deal with a larger nation, at a "fair" 3m/50 even. Then someone messaged him the above.

Nice going, trying to get a nation with morals to renege on a tech deal. The aid has been canceled and deleted before acceptance thus, no harm done.

I could be like the Meow Kittens and request reps for something that may have insignificantly harmed me, but there was no harm done.

I am shocked, however, that such accusations against my character could be made so freely. All things stated about me by rtellez06 were libelous in nature. I was never kicked out of LoSS. I never came back to spy. And last time I checked, you don't own a nations foreign aid slots.

Let this serve as caution to those who would, in the future, commit to financial dealings with LoSS, especially people who would fall prey to someone like rtellez06.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295013902' post='2575037']
You are so full of !@#$ Krunk. The way you continue to try and provoke LoSS over your butthurt at being kicked to the curb is pathetic.
[/quote]

Trying to provoke LoSS would be demanding reparations or an apology.

I left LoSS of my own accord thank you very much.

Our nations has the freedom to tech deal with who ever they want, we do prioritise on inter-alliance and allied dealings nevertheless we're not going to stop anyone from tech dealing with anyone.

But it's still slightly suspicious this whole scenario, given your past with LoSS which is not great at all, I personally dislike you, not exactly the biggest fan of MCXA either, nevertheless that's my own personal opinion. However krunk, I find suspicious that you were pming this newly started nation for a "fair tech deal", then the new lad pm's you all the logs, given this is all what he did in 2 days. He went to the trouble of copying images and the sorts but to simply register on the loss forums he doesn't. You not exactly mr honesty either, a tad opposite than that!

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1295015732' post='2575060']
Our nations has the freedom to tech deal with who ever they want, we do prioritise on inter-alliance and allied dealings nevertheless we're not going to stop anyone from tech dealing with anyone.

But it's still slightly suspicious this whole scenario, given your past with LoSS which is not great at all, I personally dislike you, not exactly the biggest fan of MCXA either, nevertheless that's my own personal opinion. However krunk, I find suspicious that you were pming this newly started nation for a "fair tech deal", then the new lad pm's you all the logs, given this is all what he did in 2 days. He went to the trouble of copying images and the sorts but to simply register on the loss forums he doesn't. You not exactly mr honesty either, a tad opposite than that!
[/quote]

so a ghost is more honorable than a member?

You may find this hard to believe, but some people may actually believe in telling someone when other people wish to screw them over.

And as for the forums? Some people just can't be arsed to check forums or even register. They could potentially assume all communication is via private message.

My past with LoSS and their witchhunt squad is a tragic one, indeed. It is only suspicious because it is me. Its ok Amossio, you can tell the truth.

So.. We have a random noob ghosting our AA who happens to know who Uq Lee is and is an expert at tech deals after joining CN two days ago? I have to agree with Amossio, this is just a tiny bit suspicious given your previous spy attempts against LoSS. You're not reverting back to your old ways of spying LoSS, are you, Krunk? I don't think you want a second nation deleted for multis. This ghost is obviously a reroll and/or multi, but I guess it would be silly and speculative to assume this is your own multi, wouldn't it be?

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295016282' post='2575065']
My past with LoSS and their witchhunt squad is a tragic one, indeed.
[/quote]

I was just going to ignore this thread in the hope you would just go away, however this is truly hilarious. After all the evidence we presented you still want us to believe you weren't spying?

Stay classy Krunk.

Because Krunk's constant attempts to sling mud at LoSS, particularly certain members of LoSS, are all part of the ongoing witch hunt against him of course. A witch hunt that must be stopped before it goes too far and tech deals are actually reneged on or, heaven forbid, trades are cancelled!

Never thought I'd call someone a poor man's Penkala, but hey ho, it is what it is.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

Trying to sabotage a tech deal isn't cool

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295013902' post='2575037']
You are so full of !@#$ Krunk. The way you continue to try and provoke LoSS over your butthurt at being kicked to the curb is pathetic.
[/quote]

Why you mad?

[quote name='Phoebus' timestamp='1295016613' post='2575068']
So.. We have a random noob ghosting our AA who happens to know who Uq Lee is and is an expert at tech deals after joining CN two days ago? I have to agree with Amossio, this is just a tiny bit suspicious given your previous spy attempts against LoSS. You're not reverting back to your old ways of spying LoSS, are you, Krunk? I don't think you want a second nation deleted for multis. This ghost is obviously a reroll and/or multi, but I guess it would be silly and speculative to assume this is your own multi, wouldn't it be?
[/quote]

Know who Uq Lee is? That is easily countered by a few obvious remarks.

I sent the aid with a note saying I would explain it if needed (Can't assume every noob is a noob.), which I did.

Old ways implies I spied (or exchanged information to my evil sith overlords).

The target is not the honor of this ghost, rather the dishonor of one Randy[LoSS]. You guys were better than that when I graced your alliance with my wonderful presence.

[quote name='Anxiety' timestamp='1295017166' post='2575073']
LoSS has screwed me over on tech before I recommend not dealing with them
[/quote]
Nice to see an ex-LoSS member and ally keeping it classy. You never made a single complaint to our gov. An alliance cannot ensure every tech seller will pull through, but we can ensure you are compensated when the deal fails.

[quote]Know who Uq Lee is? That is easily countered by a few obvious remarks.[/quote]
You want me to believe a nation who has never played cybernations in his entire life would happen to choose his nick as Uq Lee? And to make this all the more suspicious, LoSS does keep track of every single nation that has ever received a LoSS recruitment message. This Uq Lee has never been messaged to join our alliance. Not once. So now you also want us to believe that he just completely and totally chose LoSS at random? The only way any of this would make sense is if it's the real Uq Lee, in which case he would have enough sense to join our forums and not ghost.

[quote]The target is not the honor of this ghost, rather the dishonor of one Randy[LoSS].[/quote]
If you wanted to keep this about Randy, you would have queried gov on IRC and discussed it in a civilized manner instead of calling us out on the OWF. Maybe you should try that right now.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295014118' post='2575040']
Yeah, pretty much in a similar way to \m/ disbanding of their own accord.

After dealing with your constant !@#$ trying to wind up Nemesis members who used to be in LoSS on our boards I can safely say you deserve anything LoSS throws at you, and I'm personally hoping it's a nuke.
[/quote]
Since you deemed it worth while to invoke our name in this thread I would just like to say LoSS seems to have issues with some of it's members and aid theft, no?

Still holding the same line on the fugitive in your ranks?

This is silly, and anyone involved should feel silly. Not saying you actually faked those, but I could whip up messages like that in a minute each; to convince the un-convinceable, you'll need something that is absolutely indisputable.

[quote name='Phoebus' timestamp='1295029291' post='2575236']
Nice to see an ex-LoSS member and ally keeping it classy. You never made a single complaint to our gov. An alliance cannot ensure every tech seller will pull through, but we can ensure you are compensated when the deal fails.

You want me to believe a nation who has never played cybernations in his entire life would happen to choose his nick as Uq Lee? And to make this all the more suspicious, LoSS does keep track of every single nation that has ever received a LoSS recruitment message. This Uq Lee has never been messaged to join our alliance. Not once. So now you also want us to believe that he just completely and totally chose LoSS at random? The only way any of this would make sense is if it's the real Uq Lee, in which case he would have enough sense to join our forums and not ghost.

If you wanted to keep this about Randy, you would have queried gov on IRC and discussed it in a civilized manner instead of calling us out on the OWF. Maybe you should try that right now.
[/quote]

If RoK wanted to keep sedrick about NSO they would have queried gov on IRC and discussed in a civilized manner. The fact is, they didn't. I see no reason not to do the same since it worked so well for them.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295029903' post='2575243']
So is this one of Krunk's friends dropped into LoSS for the explicit purpose of smearing them? That's pretty low.
[/quote]

Haven't you heard? I apparently don't have friends and they are all me......Im bigger than some of my friends and some of them ARE of opposite gender....don't see a connection.

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1295029915' post='2575244']
LOLKrunk...

Uq Lee...you couldn't pick a less known name or something? Go with Emberius, Michael Locke? Etc?

Fail Whale.
[/quote]

If I were to "pick" a name, I would have picked something like Cod God Ben or Neurotica.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295031104' post='2575252']
This is silly, and anyone involved should feel silly. Not saying you actually faked those, but I could whip up messages like that in a minute each; to convince the un-convinceable, you'll need something that is absolutely indisputable.
[/quote]

It is silly, which is why I am not pursuing it further.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295034589' post='2575289']
I'm sorry, but did you [ooc] get that from a rap song? [/ooc] The rhyme and meter of that is absolutely gorgeous.
[/quote]
I don't even [i]like[/i] rap, so no. :P