Gay Rollers - Never Take Orders Declaration of War

Instr

[center][img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ABDNCMM5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]
[/center]
As you may already be aware, a 5-man blitz is currently being deployed onto the top nations of G-6 and Duckroll. You may laugh; but this attack has been rushed to launch at the earliest opportunity.

Why are we doing this? Is it because we are disgusted at Confusion's brazen attempt to seize control of TE? Is it because we are philosophically opposed to Confusion's shamelessly veiled curbstomp of Lafayette Escadrille through simultaneous declaration on alliances already at war? It's for a much simpler reason than that.

Confusion broke my heart. I asked him several times this round to watch gay art films with me, but he declined. My sleep has been restless for the past 20 days, and my food has been tasteless. A world where Confusion doesn't love me? How can I live with that? It started like this at first... on the street, I half-hoped that trucks would hit me. When I tripped down the stairs, my fall response was a second late. Even the first snow of the season failed to cheer me up.

Confusion, Confusion, you are the light of my life, the fire of my loins, my sin, my soul. I love the way you jiggle your butt as you walk down the street, or the way the light illumines half your face in the afternoon shadows. I love the way your shoulders seem to stretch out from your thin torso, and the warmth of your brown African skin. I love the way you smile when you exhilarate in a curbstomp, and I love the way you light up with excitement when extracting information from me. A morning without you is like a morning without a dawn, and an evening without you has neither city lights or sparkling stars.

And that, is the world I am destined to live in. Why, oh, why, won't you watch this gay movie with me? It gave Wong Kar-wai his best director award at Cannes and has Christopher Doyle doing his trademark beautiful saturated cinematography. It has the handsome Tony Leung and the creepy Leslie Chang together in one movie; along with oriental orientalism of Argentina. It's a beautiful movie about the end of a relationship and the coping process one goes through with such things, and you don't have to be gay to enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE3HkDKbDNc
[center]
[img]http://www.quangtruong.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Chungking-Express.jpg[/img][/center]

So, after the first few weeks, I decided to watch the entire oeuvre of Wong Kar Wai. I was delighted at watching Faye Wong dance jollily to the sounds of California Dreamin' in Chungking Express after breaking into and redecorating Tony Leung's house, and I loved the unfortunate lovers, married to others, in "In the Mood for Love", a variant of "Brief Encounter" set in Hong Kong. But the movie that really got me through this was his movie "Fallen Angels". In one part of the movie, there is a hired assassin, whose private life is much handled by his manager, who is in love with him. The hired assassin wants to get out; he was good at what he's been doing, but his performance has been poor lately. He tells that to this manager, and gets ready to buy a restaurant with his earnings and begin his retirement, but his manager is madly in love with him. She sends him on one last job, but it's a set-up. The people have been warned already, and the assassin breaks and runs, after killing quite a few people. Set up to the same montage as his first killing in the movie, he's horribly wounded and dies, to the same sad music in the first killing.
[center]
[img]http://kino.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fa_old_dvd.jpg[/img][/center]

So, that's why we're doing it. If I can't have you, Confusion, no one will have you. I love you dearly, but I can't think the thoughts of teenage girls touching your hot, delicious body. I'm going Brokeback Mountain on you, man.
[center]
[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SQD5MZNBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img][/center]

Signed,

Inst, A Lovesick Boy

Edited by Instr

so, tW is calling in even more alliances to help them out. hahahahahahahahaha. it appears that the OP is wrong and it is Clash/memoryproblems trying to control TE.

anyways, have fun GR/NTO. hope to see ya'll on the battlefield.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294385532' post='2567055']
so, tW is calling in even more alliances to help them out. hahahahahahahahaha. it appears that the OP is wrong and it is Clash/memoryproblems trying to control TE.
[/quote]

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

But seriously, no.

Nobody called on anyone else. It's just that G6/DR's "Stop crying and do something about it", "We'll play however we want to play" made everyone declare on G6 at the same time.

GR/NTO was waiting for previous wars to peace out and tried to get a few days to rebuild, but Inst's uncontrollable lust (for justice) forced us to declare with just 5 men.

Edited by MrMuz

To be fair G-6 was formidable enough to deserve all the attention it's getting. Especially with friends willing to help. We just went into the LE war lacking enough power, thus why we brought friends. Not some evil scheme. LE had power and was essentially the strongest alliance at the moment. So we attempted to go offensive rather than be defensive but everyone got butt hurt.

As for curb stomping. Kind of like your guys declarations. "This isn't a curb stomp because we are only sending so many people in." That kind of sums up the LE and others thing. Fresh out of war, with many nations not ready we used the power we deemed necessary. It was a really close war with LE not even losing a lot of NS. They were thoroughly prepared for war. Unlike G-6. I think before the Warriors and Tetris declared, G-6 had lost more NS than LE.

Edit: And I'm not saying it wasn't to much power. I have no idea if it was to much power because we never got into war really. But judging by LE's actions it would have been a tough fight. My opponent: I blitzed solo and took around 80 (i guess that seems light, maybe looking more at 150, I don't know. I don't seem to pay attention to stats a lot, 3 succesful GC's, 4 bombings, and CM's) infra. He bought 20+ planes and the infra back, swapped his improvements out etc. That is thorough preparation for war. I feel that the move we made was about accurate to what happened regardless of the combined NS makeup.

Edited by Frostfirefox

Reading comprehension: 5-man blitz just means that we couldn't get any more. Expect more people to show up as people read their target lists.

This is a fairly easy business. Sue for peace with LE; LE messages us to peace out, we peace out, you go back on your merry way.

LE, of course, being curb-stomped by a fake DOW versus alliances already in combat, may want their pound of flesh before you're let go.

Edited by Instr

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1294387984' post='2567089']
Reading comprehension: 5-man blitz just means that we couldn't get any more. Expect more people to show up as people read their target lists.

This is a fairly easy business. Sue for peace with LE; LE messages us to peace out, we peace out, you go back on your merry way.

LE, of course, being curb-stomped by a fake DOW versus alliances already in combat, may want their pound of flesh before you're let go.
[/quote]

Reading comprehension: That's exactly what I meant. We couldn't get a lot for our blitz. Thus others joined to help.

The fact that I got my target solo in a 44 man alliance (compared to our numbers) and immediately after the blitz, started to get my ass kicked by him is something to consider if your so worried about morals.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote]To: SteelCityBoss From: NUCLEAR Date: 1/7/2011 1:20:44 AM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by NUCLEAR. You lost 291 soldiers and 6 tanks. You killed 900 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $12,371.87 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]
This my friend is funny!

You don't need GCs when you're NUCLEAR!

(haha, it's a lot funnier when I found out who NUCLEAR was in SE. Thought it was some noob who was never in a war, quite the opposite.)

Edited by MrMuz

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1294386629' post='2567073']
Nobody called on anyone else. It's just that G6/DR's "Stop crying and do something about it", "We'll play however we want to play" made everyone declare on G6 at the same time.

GR/NTO was waiting for previous wars to peace out and tried to get a few days to rebuild, but Inst's uncontrollable lust (for justice) forced us to declare with just 5 men.
[/quote]

yeah cuz it was not obvious after tW/TF DoWed on G-6/DR/RE that the war was in favor of LE/THP/DF/TFK/tW/TF/Abyss (i honestly have no clue who else is on that side) so GR/NTO/OP just had to declare war as well. lawlz. okay. but hey, i am willing to give ya'll the benefit of the doubt.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294391244' post='2567119']
yeah cuz it was not obvious after tW/TF DoWed on G-6/DR/RE that the war was in favor of LE/THP/DF/TFK/tW/TF/Abyss (i honestly have no clue who else is on that side) so GR/NTO/OP just had to declare war as well. lawlz. okay. but hey, i am willing to give ya'll the benefit of the doubt.
[/quote]
He's not saying that it was (he didn't say either way). He's saying when you spout off like Confusion has on the OWF (and a few other G-G and RE members) that you're asking to get stomped.

Also, stop crying. They can fight however they like.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294206764' post='2564055']
[s]THP[/s] G-6 and DR are already at war with [s]TPC[/s] tW, LE, HP, TFK, BALAN and the Tetridian Federation
You're a bunch of cowards.
[/quote][quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294207485' post='2564091']
For cheap shotting an alliance already in a war.
But then we expect that from you guys.
[/quote]

Hey, it applies for both of us now, doesn't it! :smug:

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294393998' post='2567129']
Hey, it applies for both of us now, doesn't it! :smug:
[/quote]

hey now, quit crying.

:smug:

Seriously though, I thought I had elaborated on that point, you decided to mess with a war that was pretty even, [b]AND[/b] when you were done, you had even taken a sizable advantage for yourself in members and NS. We figured... why not swap the scales, you obviously felt it ok to take those odds for yourself so we didn't think that you would have a problem fighting against them, but obviously the GR/NTO and OP declarations have changed that a little more then I would have enjoyed to see.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294394156' post='2567131']
hey now, quit crying.

Seriously though, I thought I had elaborated on that point, you decided to mess with a war that was pretty even, [b]AND[/b] when you were done, you had even taken a sizable advantage for yourself in members and NS. We figured... why not swap the scales, you obviously felt it ok to take those odds for yourself so we didn't think that you would have a problem fighting against them, but obviously the GR/NTO and OP declarations have changed that a little more then I would have enjoyed to see.
[/quote]

I truly wish we could all refrain from using the "stop crying" term, because it is quite annoying, on either side. With that said, I was just quoting Clash, but changing a few words. Its strange what a few words can do, huh? Also, I am not against the conflict itself, as I have said numerous times the past, just against the fact that it is being fought with tactics that those fighting against us opposed us using, but are completely ok with themselves using against us.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294394156' post='2567131']
hey now, quit crying.

[/quote]

He's calling you a hypocrite I think :unsure:

But in fair base. You declare what we did wrong then did it yourself. That is unfortunately textbook hypocrisy.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294394647' post='2567135']
I truly wish we could all refrain from using the "stop crying" term, because it is quite annoying, on either side. With that said, I was just quoting Clash, but changing a few words. Its strange what a few words can do, huh? Also, I am not against the conflict itself, as I have said numerous times the past, just against the fact that it is being fought with tactics that those fighting against us opposed us using, but are completely ok with themselves using against us.
[/quote]

More then anything what tW found objectionable was your interruption a good war that was fairly balanced. The TPC/GDA/NAC vs. THP/DF/Abyss war was going along well and was a very evenly matched war before you felt the need to become involved in it.

Now tell me, we didn't do anything like that, did we?

The most interesting thing is that instead of messing with something that wasn't broken (the TPC/GDA/NAC vs. THP/DF/Abyss war), you could have simply started a separate war, I really don't know why you chose not to.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294396621' post='2567151']
More then anything what tW found objectionable was your interruption a good war that was fairly balanced. The TPC/GDA/NAC vs. THP/DF/Abyss war was going along well and was a very evenly matched war before you felt the appearant need to become involved in it when you could have easily simply started a completely separate conflict.

Now tell me, we didn't do anything like that, did we?
[/quote]

We could have attacked you again, but seeing how bad the warriors war sadly scared off many of our members into inactivity. So we went from stage A to stage B and did this :smug:

Please stop arguing. This thread is about my unrequited love for Confusion. I am crying many tears as we speak.

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1294398921' post='2567172']
Please stop arguing. This thread is about my unrequited love for Confusion. I am crying many tears as we speak.
[/quote]

Sorry. When is the honeymoon. And confusion! You never told me! :smug: