30k NS Raid Target

Veuras

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293505231' post='2555792']
They are, but their own way is affecting other's way to play. Nations trying to live in peace isn't destroying someone's infra and stealing their tech is it?

And please, if the argument is really about finding a war to fight then go ask around. Raiders can man up and ask for a fight from another raider or anyone in general then duke it out for a while. Heck that's what I used to do, I used to challenge nations a lot bigger than me to fights because it would be a real fight, not the "fight" these raiders are looking for.

Also there are always ways to break the stalemates here...heck someone could raid this guy right now and we could start a global war. So I just made a situation where we can possibly have a global war over someone being stupid, but a simple raid on an unaligned would do what exactly? Oh right, let a coward get some tech by beating up an unexpected victim.

And like I mentioned before, if that's the case I'm willing to work it out. But at this point it's just a strawman.
[/quote]

And you are affecting their way to play, albeit on a much much smaller scale.

They could man up and do that, but unfortunately not everyone is as honourable and moral as you. People will pick fights with smaller players, it's happened since this game began and it happens in just about any multiplayer game, deal with it I guess?

Why are you willing to work it out with this stranger who's clearly no newbie?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293505689' post='2555798']
Noobs join any alliance out there, it's not difficult to be convincing in a PM.

And sure, I'm ruining this game. I'm actually [b]doing[/b] something and getting people pissed off and possible having a global war start off?

What are you doing? Oh right, nothing except !@#$%*ing about how boring this game is.
[/quote]

I would love to hit you right now... but I would never do that to VE. Drop your protection, and we're on for a date.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1293505913' post='2555802']
And you are affecting their way to play, albeit on a much much smaller scale.

They could man up and do that, but unfortunately not everyone is as honourable and moral as you. People will pick fights with smaller players, it's happened since this game began and it happens in just about any multiplayer game, deal with it I guess?

Why are you willing to work it out with this stranger who's clearly no newbie?
[/quote]

Oh I am dealing with it. I accept raids won't stop and I'll just be doing my small parts whenever I can, I've never claimed I can stop raiding completely.

Also, because I'm a nice person.

A thread for a 30k unaligned?
lol

Also, for some in this thread, a piece of advise for their action depraved souls-- you could always join NEW AA. I heard they are waging a fun war and raiding who they want. I think its a perfect match for some of you,...what are you waiting for?

[quote name='medicjoe95' timestamp='1293505994' post='2555804']
I would love to hit you right now... but I would never do that to VE. Drop your protection, and we're on for a date.
[/quote]

1v1? Let's go then. You might have 5k tech on me but I don't really care about losing infrastructure and this is a fight I accept, as opposed to a raider hitting someone without a choice in the matter.

See, if you want a real fight it's not hard.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1293506449' post='2555811']
lol

Also, for some in this thread, a piece of advise for their action depraved souls-- you could always join NEW AA. I heard they are waging a fun war and raiding who they want. I think its a perfect match for some of you,...what are you waiting for?
[/quote]

They're too scared for a real fight.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1293506449' post='2555811']
lol

[/quote]

^^^ Were waiting for NPO to actually do.... something? :)

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293506633' post='2555814']They're too scared for a real fight.[/quote]
I know. They are funny little critters.
[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1293506647' post='2555816']^^^ Were waiting for NPO to actually do.... something? :)[/quote]
NPO is not complaining. Being number 1 again in NS feels good. I see you complaining. So, why dont [i]you[/i] do something?

My advice is rock solid.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293506633' post='2555814']
They're too scared for a real fight.
[/quote]

whoa slim.. lets review..

1. youre in the wrong gov if you want war
2. why do you have GC and BW? ooppss?
3. tech light
4. land light
5. not even in the top 20% in Casualties with a nation thats 941 days old.
6. may want to fill those trades as well.

theres your friendly help before you actually pick a path to go down.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1293506992' post='2555821']

NPO is not complaining. Being number 1 again in NS feels good. I see you complaining. So, why dont [i]you[/i] do something?

My advice is rock solid.
[/quote]

Please point out where I complained... make sure to highlight it please.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1293506992' post='2555821']

My advice is rock solid.
[/quote]

NO WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING.

Anyone else sick of this post again and again and again?

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1293507175' post='2555824']
whoa slim.. lets review..

1. youre in the wrong gov if you want war
2. why do you have GC and BW? ooppss?
3. tech light
4. land light
5. not even in the top 20% in Casualties with a nation thats 941 days old.
6. may want to fill those trades as well.

theres your friendly help before you actually pick a path to go down.
[/quote]

You obviously didn't understand by what I meant when I said a real fight. It means attacking someone who's at least as strong as you and who actually is ready to fight, not just some unaligned who's weaker and will get jumped on with 3 people.

And as you can tell, I obviously don't care about this nation. And this is my 3rd nation, so if you think that's all my casualties are you must be pretty new around here.

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1293507313' post='2555828']Please point out where I complained... make sure to highlight it please.[/quote]
You put yourself in that spot. My post was directed to a chosen crowd here, those of complainers. It doesn't concern anybody other.
[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1293507355' post='2555829']
NO WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING.

Anyone else sick of this post again and again and again?[/quote]
Me.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293507358' post='2555830']

And as you can tell, I obviously don't care about this nation. And this is my 3rd nation, so if you think that's all my casualties are you must be pretty new around here.
[/quote]

So youve had this nation for 941 days, this nation.. past nations mean what? Ive had those too.... and?

Fact: in the 20% tile for casualties, @ 941 days.

Dont think I was trying to credit anything else you say youve done in the past. Thanks for 'The More You Know' fact though, not sure what weight it holds though.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1293504361' post='2555766']
All nations were at one point or another unaligned.
[/quote]
Actually, that's not true; my nation's never been unaligned longer than the few second it took to fill in the AA field when creating it; I'm sure I'm not the only one.