Statement from Nusantara Elite Warriors

gantanX

[quote name='merdesa' timestamp='1292898327' post='2547381']
but if your brother called you at say, 1am from jail looking for bail, you'd post it.
[/quote]

Depends what it is, there are limits, if he stole from an old lady, no I wouldn't, he'd have to think about what he had done and pay for it.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292898628' post='2547386']
Depends what it is, there are limits, if he stole from an old lady, no I wouldn't, he'd have to think about what he had done and pay for it.
[/quote]

Well, we love our brothers more than you do. :P

[quote name='merdesa' timestamp='1292899290' post='2547394']
Well, we love our brothers more than you do. :P
[/quote]

Maybe I just value justice a little more than you :awesome:

If I did something I knew was wrong, I would expect to be punished for it.

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292899398' post='2547396']
Maybe I just value justice a little more than you :awesome:

If I did something I knew was wrong, I would expect to be punished for it.
[/quote]

Not like you could ever dream of doing anything as interesting as NEW has. I'm pretty sure no one would care if you did anything that warrants punishment.

I would say that right and wrong is morality based, and morality is subjective. WFF is with NEW all the way, no matter the reasons; we don't see the reasons as much as we're gonna be with them on whatever it is. It sounds cultish, but the kool-aid is delicious.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292895522' post='2547328']
At first you wanted them to go in and disband and now you're saying you don't even know if we're going in. Which is it tough guy?
[/quote]

and you continue to show your lack of reading skills. i never once stated i wanted WFF to disband. what i did state was saying that should WFF disband, that one dude from WFF would most likely call WFF a trash alliance since he seems to think that any alliance who disbands is a trash alliance.

i suggest you cease your unhealthy fixation on me as it seems to be causing you to repeatedly look stupid.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1292901496' post='2547447']
and you continue to show your lack of reading skills. i never once stated i wanted WFF to disband. [b]what i did state was saying that should WFF disband, that one dude from WFF would most likely call WFF a trash alliance since he seems to think that any alliance who disbands is a trash alliance. [/b]

i suggest you cease your unhealthy fixation on me as it seems to be causing you to repeatedly look stupid.
[/quote]

This is not to be rude, but I don't even know what you're saying. Can you please clarify what you mean?

Edit: If you care enough please do it over pm.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1292901496' post='2547447']
he seems to think that any alliance who disbands is a trash alliance.
[/quote]

That would be putting words in my mouth, or misreading quite a bit. So do you think the other people believe disbanded alliances are cars?

[quote name='merdesa' timestamp='1292905247' post='2547549']
That would be putting words in my mouth, or misreading quite a bit. So do you think the other people believe disbanded alliances are cars?
[/quote]

if you were going for an analogy, it was almost entirely useless as trash is put out specifically to be picked up. DF did not disband specifically to be raided by anyone.

also, selection of analogies is quite telling. most chose cars as it was something that was not offensive. equating an alliance to being garbage tends to be an insult.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1292907874' post='2547610']
if you were going for an analogy, it was almost entirely useless as trash is put out specifically to be picked up. DF did not disband specifically to be raided by anyone.

also, selection of analogies is quite telling. most chose cars as it was something that was not offensive. equating an alliance to being garbage tends to be an insult.
[/quote]

Well if you're into that kinda thing, they're recyclable. I find the car analogies were flawed, because stealing a car suggests the car is owned, whereas a disbanded alliance is not owned, but quite the opposite. --And if that brings us full circle to their protection status, well I can say personally I own the car, but without proper papers it's just talk. Legal documentation typically isn't a little threat of "don't do this" but more of a statement. And as for old treaties, well an expired title wont get you anywhere.

[quote name='merdesa' timestamp='1292909700' post='2547644']
Well if you're into that kinda thing, they're recyclable. I find the car analogies were flawed, because stealing a car suggests the car is owned, whereas a disbanded alliance is not owned, but quite the opposite. --And if that brings us full circle to their protection status, well I can say personally I own the car, but without proper papers it's just talk. Legal documentation typically isn't a little threat of "don't do this" but more of a statement. And as for old treaties, well an expired title wont get you anywhere.
[/quote]

well if you are gonna get that detailed then the better analogy would be that the people still on the AA own the AA. Those that state "don't do this" are the police looking after said car for those on the AA.

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1292784821' post='2544660']
Are you going to actually raid them, or are you simply saying that because you wanted to say something, and that's the first thing that popped into your head?
[/quote]

[quote name='Raffaello' timestamp='1292785265' post='2544669']
I await your raids on NEW.
[/quote]

[quote name='hellsign' timestamp='1292787542' post='2544726']
have you raid them?

meh...P USSY...P USSY...P USSY...P USSY...P USSY...P USSY...

chicken..chicken..chicken..chicken..chicken..

KWOK..KWOK..KWOK..KWOK..KWOK..KWOK..KWOK..
[/quote]

[quote name='Dogs of War' timestamp='1292790454' post='2544794']
I'll call your bluff, I would love to to see NEW mop the floor with you.
[/quote]

I don't raid, though I would be happy to fight NEW. Shame I missed our last war. I've heard they're quite good fighters though.

And I still thing that this was a dishonorable decision. And the raid thing.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293022355' post='2549897']
How long are you going to let your smallest allies burn for this NEW while keeping your strongest and best protected allies safe?
[/quote]

Are u still trying to ask why PC and iFOK not involve in this war?
Please read this thread again and again and again sir before you ask again.

[quote name='thedefrina' timestamp='1293023964' post='2549909']
Are u still trying to ask why PC and iFOK not involve in this war?
Please read this thread again and again and again sir before you ask again.
[/quote]
Im asking NEW how long they are going to drag their honourable allies through the meat grinder. Only NEW can end this war and they should start giving some level of consideration to the position their allies are in on their behalf.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293024557' post='2549918']
Im asking NEW how long they are going to drag their honourable allies through the meat grinder. Only NEW can end this war and they should start giving some level of consideration to the position their allies are in on their behalf.
[/quote]
Going by past experience, i am sure a coalition has been put together by now in support of NEW. So, this decision will no longer be entirely upto NEW.....rather the coalition has to decide how long they will put NEW's honorable allies through the meat grinder :P

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1293027725' post='2549955']
Going by past experience, i am sure a coalition has been put together by now in support of NEW. So, this decision will no longer be entirely upto NEW.....rather the coalition has to decide how long they will put NEW's honorable allies through the meat grinder :P
[/quote]
No, you're wrong. It's entirely up to NEW. Nobody in the coalition will do anything if NEW accepts reasonable peace terms.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1293027725' post='2549955']
[/quote]
If NEWs own allies arent going to defend them a coalition from the opposition isn't going to take its place. It would be a funny war that had an opposition fignting the allies of the nation who started the war because their allies wouldnt defend them A bit lik bi-polar but more moronic. Considering whos trying to engineer it this war its moronic nature is understandable.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293029177' post='2549982']
No, you're wrong. It's entirely up to NEW. Nobody in the coalition will do anything if [b]NEW accepts reasonable peace terms[/b].
[/quote]
Reasonable went out of the window a long time back......if it were upto NEW, i doubt they are going to back down...ever...

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293038274' post='2550117']
Sadly, I think you are right.
[/quote]

Which reminds me, you're not currently in my NS range. If NV has to fight Invicta again, do you want me to sell off infra to get in range, or will you wait for the second or third round after I've eaten some nukes? I'm cool either way. ;)

But, yeah, this war is bigger than the both of us by now.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293029177' post='2549982']
No, you're wrong. It's entirely up to NEW. Nobody in the coalition will do anything if NEW accepts reasonable peace terms.
[/quote]
Dammit, raasaa got to it first. :( But yeah, pretty sure NEW isn't interested in "reasonable peace terms."