Wrongful Zi

Eternal Enigma

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1293384159' post='2554426']
This is still going on? Let me play my hand here....

This is a game, Admin has set rules for the game, the breakers of such rules are warned or deleted. Admin doesn't say you need a good reason for being ZI'd, you dont need a reason at all infact. End of story
[/quote]

i hope you are not defending NoR's decision to ZI Ty here. I would be extremely disappointed if that were the case. It's one of the worst decisions I have seen lately from any alliance.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293562250' post='2556347']
i hope you are not defending NoR's decision to ZI Ty here. I would be extremely disappointed if that were the case. It's one of the worst decisions I have seen lately from any alliance.
[/quote]

Thank you for your opinion, but we don't care what you think

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1293833854' post='2559548']
Thank you for your opinion, but we don't care what you think
[/quote]

i didn't ask what you thought nor was i talking to you. this ridiculous "ZI and backstabbing a member" situation garnered condemnation for a horrible decision from nearly everyone so what i think is merely just an afterthought.

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293562250' post='2556347']
[/quote]
I'll defend it.

Ty's a moronic drama queen.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1293860895' post='2559875']
if thats what he is, well, he can be that, doesnt mean you have to drop to the same level, if people like me, like him the way he is then thats life :)
[/quote]
Let's be clear here. The person with their boot on the face of a drama queen is not on the same level as the drama queen. Quite the opposite actually.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1293860895' post='2559875']
if thats what he is, well, he can be that, doesnt mean you have to drop to the same level, if people like me, like him the way he is then thats life :)
[/quote]

Heh, half of them are already on the same level. Lost cause there buddy.

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293854635' post='2559815']
i didn't ask what you thought nor was i talking to you. this ridiculous "ZI and backstabbing a member" situation garnered condemnation for a horrible decision from nearly everyone so what i think is merely just an afterthought.
[/quote]

lol garnered condemnation from nearly everyone

go look at all those posts, than look at the AA listed by the poster. Now give me posts of 5 or more people who aren't in a complete joke alliance full of retards who thought ty was right.

Edited by Exige

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1293919758' post='2560288']
lol garnered condemnation from nearly everyone

go look at all those posts, than look at the AA listed by the poster. Now give me posts of 5 or more people who aren't in a complete joke alliance full of retards [b]who thought ty was right[/b].
[/quote]
This is a straw man: it is possible to condemn Nordreich's decision without thinking that Ty was right. (In VE we have experience of him, heh.) There are several posts along the lines of 'you're both wrong'.

[quote name='Adrian LaCroix' timestamp='1292730860' post='2543685']
OOC: Haha, someone threatened to get his lawyer. I love the internet.
[/quote]

Yeah, soon the U.S. Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights will decide this case. (OOC)

If you want to quit the game anyway, what's the matter with kicking out a few nations before doing so?

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1293972669' post='2560789']
This is a straw man: it is possible to condemn Nordreich's decision without thinking that Ty was right. (In VE we have experience of him, heh.) There are several posts along the lines of 'you're both wrong'.
[/quote]

Think what you want Bob, and the fact that you have had experience with him still carries no weight in this situation as you don't have the facts nor do you reside in our alliance and have a say in how we handle our business. Once again this thread is over and I request that it be locked. Ty has been released and from what I understand has moved on to another alliance.