[CNRP] Locked Nations

Centurius

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a lock for around two weeks from this friday.
Friday 18th- friday 1st of june

Not gonna have much time over the next few weeks due to moving houses and some additional assignments Ive been given.

Please take note, I can confirm magions take over of french guiana.

Umbrella Commonwealth.

• 2 weeks later...

Not locking this, but I just want to let everyone know beforehand that I will be leaving for around three weeks starting tomorrow. From tomorrow until around July 11th (or so), Ty will have full control of Greenland. With that said, try not to blow the place up while I'm gone.

[quote name='JEDCJT' timestamp='1340148044' post='2989337']
Not locking this, but I just want to let everyone know beforehand that I will be leaving for around three weeks starting tomorrow. From tomorrow until around July 11th (or so), Ty will have full control of Greenland. With that said, try not to blow the place up while I'm gone.
[/quote]

Hope you're enjoying yourself bud :)

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah, for personal reasons, I'm going to put up here that I'm probably going to be on "reduced activity" for the foreseeable future.

No, I'm not locking, but this is just a public acknowledgement of people with roleplays with me and to explain lesser activity on both the forums and on IRC.

• 2 weeks later...