Grand Installation Issue 8, Three is the magic number

[SIZE="5"]Grand Installation Issue 8, Three is the magic number[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]The Freemasons Celebrate their Third Anniversary[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2znzr0x.png[/IMG]

[B]A message from the Office of Grand Master of The Grand Lodge of Freemasons.[/B]

As a symbol, the number Three has particular power and great significance within Freemasonry. We are surrounded in life by the number three, its encoded in our genetic code, and permeates all levels of our culture. It should not be surprising at all then, that we should see it in our gentle Masonic craft.

[LIST]
[*]Three Principle Tenets (Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth)
[*]Three Supporting Pillars (Wisdom, Strength and Beauty)
[*]Three Great Lights (VSL, Square and Compasses)
[*]Three Degrees (Youth, Adulthood and Old age)
[*]Three Orders of Architecture (Doric, Ionic and Corinthian)
[*]Three Distinct Knocks
[*]Three Regular Steps
[/LIST]
These are but a few of the examples that the number Three repeats itself from the outer portico, to the middle chamber, to the sanctum sanctorum of Solomon’s Temple. (there’s another three)

Today, the 8th of December, marks the important anniversary of Three years since the founding of the alliance of The Grand Lodge of Freemasons. GLOF will celebrate their honorable institution and we invite our fellow alliances, rulers, friends and treaty partners to join us in celebrating a major milestone.

Over the last three years we have provided brotherhood to over 500 nations and we maintain a solid foundation of 120 or so members. We thank those outstanding and loyal members of the Lodge and acknowledge our AZTEC bloc, OUT and minor treaty partners and the greater Cybernation community for the support they have shown in our formative years.

Many of you already have Embassies or Consulates at the Lodge but if you have not, and wish to open one then please visit [URL="http://www.square-n-compass.net/forum/"]The Grand Lodge of Freemasons[/URL].

Fraternally,
Walking_Dead
Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons

I wish you all the best of luck. I hope you have another 3 more glorious years ahead of you. I will still be here to congratulate you 3 years from now to. So I hop to see you then. And all the years in between then also.