An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1289963643' post='2515600']
:ph34r:

I am very picky as to who is allowed to milk this cow. If you are interested, please fill out the 10-page application form, including your fingerprints and submitting to a background check. You will be notified of your acceptance or rejection via OWF post.

P.S. Moridin gets the NPO medal for most awesome metaphor!
[/quote]

Can I milk the cow?

We HAVE talked on skype a few times. My voice is absolutely riveting.

It could stop all war in CN.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bros2' timestamp='1289963938' post='2515607']
Can I milk the cow?

We HAVE talked on skype a few times. My voice is absolutely riveting.

It could stop all war in CN.
[/quote]

Yes, you do have a quite interesting voice and we did do a few CN Radio shows together. And of course the SIMS. I'll get back to you with an OWF post.

[quote name='bros2' timestamp='1289961880' post='2515566']
you should be stripped of your medals and your pacifican flag.

we all know that the first thing a pacifican learns in NPO Trolling Schoolâ„¢ is to call ex-LUE members LUE sucm
[/quote]
Amen.

Obligatory elaboration: Yes, I would hope that is what they are taught.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1289948612' post='2515207']
Since you're so knowledgeable, you surely haven't missed that this issue was solved rather quickly (within a few hours at best) and this certain member knows exactly what to expect when he comes to MK. But I don't want your half-truths to get in the way of your sound logic.
[/quote]
Actually, assuming this referring to me, the furry and !@#$%^ thing had been changed for months; I simply didn't expect any admin to be sympathetic to any request to change it back and didn't bother at the time, and was delighted when you did so in the process of restoring my deleted mask. But as you said, I knew what to expect when visiting MK and wasn't any more offended than such comments being made daily there. If you're going to be a diplomat, some basic understanding of the people you talk to is kind of important.

Also, the fact DK would use me as an example when she seems to think that the Brigade killed her family, the way she hates us, is quite amusing. Not to mention she probably (among others) has slung that at me in the past. *giggle*

Edited by Locke

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1289964165' post='2515612']

Yes, you do have a quite interesting voice and we did do a few CN Radio shows together. And of course the SIMS. I'll get back to you with an OWF post.
[/quote]

I think both your voice and bros' would raise an eyebrow...

:v:

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1289964859' post='2515628']

What's wrong with my voice??? :blink:
[/quote]
Well, other that you couldn't sing Barry White in a karaoke,.... I dunno. Maybe the mental image he has of a scary, powerful, evil cow, included a more devilish deeper pitched voice.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1289956879' post='2515438']
This has been a long time coming.

Onward Pacific!

All hail the Continuum!

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14345&view=findpost&p=392275"]Do you remember?[/url]
[/quote]
If you bothered to link the thread, the least you could have done is read it.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1289965188' post='2515634']
None of which are three years running.
[/quote]
That thread was accumulating new posts at a rate of about one a year. Then you guys started making it into a political point. At this point it's safe to say that the thread is only alive just to spite MK.

Edited by Geoffron X

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289964248' post='2515614']
Amen.

Obligatory elaboration: Yes, I would hope that is what they are taught.
[/quote]

Me too.

Along with the fact that you were the best Minister of Trade in the LUEnited Nations History.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1289965290' post='2515638']
Well, other that you couldn't sing Barry White in a karaoke,.... I dunno. Maybe the mental image he has of a scary, powerful, evil cow, included a more devilish deeper pitched voice.
[/quote]

His voice is awesome

as awesome as mine

our voices are like fine cheese

Edited by bros2

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289921427' post='2514636']
wait, i do hope you are not talking about me. i never once stated that MK should not post this and in fact have been asking questions about what actually occurred. so please do not say same people since i am one of the most vocal people in that milestone thread about how it is not trivial. and again, i have yet to state any such thing about this thread.
[/quote]

Nope, I was referring to the detractors who are focusing solely on the fact that we posted this announcement. I personally don't care if people post milestones and such, but since some people are so vocally obligated to tell us how unimportant this announcement is, I'd expect them to vigorously denounce any future announcements that aren't world shocking.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1289962421' post='2515578']
While they do have the right to reject foreign diplomats, it is also very poor form to expel an envoy. Such a move is likely to create tensions.

OOC: In RL, short of a war, it's often the most radical FA move a country can make towards another.
[/quote]
My mask got knocked off for a night or so, can we declare on you? :P

Okay, finally caught up. I see NPO has come forth with some information, good. If we completely take their word for it, we get something, well, not more outrageous than expelling diplomats (and they really shouldn't have masked them till they were ready, someone made a blunder there). I also saw a claim from, I believe it was Drai, that one of his posts was actually edited, not deleted. What was the pre- and post-edit state there?

OOC: !@#$@#$ autocorrect. >.<

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1289965890' post='2515648']
Nope, I was referring to the detractors who are focusing solely on the fact that we posted this announcement. I personally don't care if people post milestones and such, but since some people are so vocally obligated to tell us how unimportant this announcement is, I'd expect them to vigorously denounce any future announcements that aren't world shocking.
[/quote]
One is a social norm, another (hint: this) is retarded.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289961971' post='2515569']
Yeah because the noble Mushroom Kingdom doesn't insults ambassadors in their forums... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

We don't have a thread that probably has a good 20+ pages posting the same thing about one person. So no in that respect the NPO has us beat.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289966117' post='2515653']Okay, finally caught up. I see NPO has come forth with some information, good. If we completely take their word for it, we get something, well, not more outrageous than expelling diplomats (and they really shouldn't have masked them till they were ready, someone made a blunder there). I also saw a claim from, I believe it was Drai, that one of his posts was actually edited, not deleted. What was the pre- and post-edit state there?[/quote]
As far as I can gather it was about-- who is everyone's favorite evil alliance? Id take the edit, and then re edit, and then the re re edit as both back and forth jokes about if MK is second or not behind us.

But I suppose it was enough for this thread too.

[quote name='bros2']
His voice is awesome

as awesome as mine

our voices are like fine cheese

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1289966013' post='2515650']
Yes, why yes,...I was just about to say that
[/quote][/quote]

Well that certainly makes me feel better. :P Fine cheese indeed. :blink:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1289889536' post='2514233']
Evil NPO doesnt work any more, thay paid for their past and have done nothing in 18 months.
[/quote]

Is that because they've changed, or because they lack the power to resume their previous methods?

[quote name='Ashleaa' timestamp='1289967109' post='2515664']
Is that because they've changed, or because they lack the power to resume their previous methods?
[/quote]

Yes.

Seriously though, my opinion of our situation from my inside-ish view (obviously unofficial because I'm not gov) is that it appears that we have had major policy changes, though we are also reluctant to act on whims because we recognize that we are still politically isolated to a degree. </run-on sentence>

[quote]That thread was accumulating new posts at a rate of about one a year. Then you guys started making it into a political point. At this point it's safe to say that the thread is only alive just to spite MK.
[/quote]

One post a year? So there's only 3 posts in the thread? Interesting. I remember being sent screenshots of several pages at least. Though I had assumed it died out a year or so ago, it is interesting to hear people are still posting in it following this event.

I honestly find the entire thing hilarious. Especially given I'm willing to bet more than half the members posting in that thread never knew me while I was in Pacifica.

But yeah the "$%&@ Seerow" thread has nothing to do with this topic really. I'm not entirely sure why it became a point of conversation.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289966117' post='2515653']
My mask got knocked off for a night or so, can we declare on you? :P

Okay, finally caught up. I see NPO has come forth with some information, good. If we completely take their word for it, we get something, well, not more outrageous than expelling diplomats (and they really shouldn't have masked them till they were ready, someone made a blunder there). I also saw a claim from, I believe it was Drai, that one of his posts was actually edited, not deleted. What was the pre- and post-edit state there?

OOC: !@#$@#$ autocorrect. >.<
[/quote]

probably nothing if it cant be posted here..