A Blood For Friends Announcement

CBray

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1289864937' post='2513883']
Whilst BFF has only been around a year or so (still surprised at that) the relationships between FEAR, WP and UCN (and by proxy Europa) have/had been around for much longer than that in different treaties and whatnot without looking it up I couldn't tell you exactly. But I think the FEAR - WP Treaty (not BFF) is amongst the older ones out there. So yes congratulations on picking up on an error of mine next time I'll actually bother to do some research haha that'll teach me to be lazy.
[/quote]
Yes, I know your history. Again, I was an ally of yours once, via CDT. :P

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1289868883' post='2513931']
Let's completely disregard what the OP was about and instead !@#$%* and moan about a simple mistake CBray made.

Get over it. You know what he meant.
[/quote]
Let's completely disregard that I was making a joke at something I found funny and instead !@#$%* and moan about attacks that never happened.

Get over it. You...well, you obviously didn't know what I meant. :mellow:

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1289863883' post='2513859']
Congratulations to all signatories, especially Europa.

Though, I am not keen on the flag. :unsure:
[/quote]

you should see the one they used when the bloc was formed X_X

on topic, congrats to BBF for this new development, Europa's good folks and now w/ great friends (also good to know Wolfpack's still going - I thought you guys have gone dead slient from months of inactivity here but that's your style :P)

o/BFF

[quote name='dragonknight1000' timestamp='1289929294' post='2514797']
you should see the one they used when the bloc was formed X_X
[/quote]

Yes words cannot describe how awesome it was.

Oh boy, I remember when UCN, FEAR and WP got together to make this bloc. Written in a crazy fashion by UCN (mostly borimir) and somehow we "convinced" WP and FEAR to go along with it.

I gotta say its nice to see the bloc back on its feet. Alas the new flag is bad.

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1289952715' post='2515334']
Yes words cannot describe how awesome it was.

Oh boy, I remember when UCN, FEAR and WP got together to make this bloc. Written in a crazy fashion by UCN (mostly borimir) and somehow we "convinced" WP and FEAR to go along with it.

I gotta say its nice to see the bloc back on its feet. Alas the new flag is bad.
[/quote]

The old flag was as bad as they can get and whoever designed it should be drawn and quartered. I'm not saying the new flag is a masterpiece, but I'm pretty sure the first BFF flag made me sterile.

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1289982359' post='2515783']
The old flag was as bad as they can get and whoever designed it should be drawn and quartered. I'm not saying the new flag is a masterpiece, but I'm pretty sure the first BFF flag made me sterile.
[/quote]

Vielwerth did it.

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1289982359' post='2515783']
[/quote]

I agree with the "drawn and quartered" statement however it should be applied to the designer of the new flag.