Its that time of the month

KOwens06

[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img][/center]

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="6"]The Warriors declare war on Union of the Confederacy[/size][/color][/center]

[center][img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img][/center]

[center]The first DoW of the session, brought to you by the Warriors and their Friends Through War program.

So, UotC hit one of our members with three nations. Right off the bat as soon as wars could be declared, and he didn't do anything at all. The poor fellow was minding his own business. It appears kind of random. Then one of our guys hit a couple of the attackers back, alliance defense, entirely reasonable. That nation in turn got hit by three nations.

So! What are they thinking? I've not a clue, but it was a really bad idea. We figured we could go back and forth and hit them, then they hit us back, whatever. Or, we could just war on 'em good an proper and get it all out of the way at once. They aren't very big, maybe 1/3rd our size if you count all our 3ns and unbuilt nations. So, truly - what were they THINKIN!?!

We kind of like their attitude really. These are guys who certainly aren't flag chasing or hugging their infra. They appear to want to just outright fight and aren't afraid of anyone. Kudos to them, I say! They just might make good friends, too.

We're gonna think of this as sort of a training war/alliance raid.
One definitely justified and deserved.
So, congrats, UotC. [/center]

[center]There are Warriors coming for you.[/center]

Warriors Government,

[b]Clash - Chief of Battlefield Blood
Bionic Redhead - Chief of Battlefield Wisdom
Hetfield - Chief of Battlefield Discipline
TriggerFinger - Chief of Battlefield Honor
Machanidas - Chief of Battlefield Clarion
Kowens06 - Chief of Battlefield Evolution[/b]

Ouch Kabibble! the Warriors Straight Tampon'd these guys.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M1yN9x2SCqw/SQ0Xq5YewuI/AAAAAAAAAdM/mBWx2v0FCXY/s400/the-warriors.jpg[/img]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1287636503' post='2489389']
[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img][/center]

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="6"]The Warriors declare war on Union of the Confederacy[/size][/color][/center]

[center][img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img][/center]

[center]The first DoW of the session, brought to you by the Warriors and their Friends Through War program.

So, UotC hit one of our members with three nations. Right off the bat as soon as wars could be declared, and he didn't do anything at all. The poor fellow was minding his own business. It appears kind of random. Then one of our guys hit a couple of the attackers back, alliance defense, entirely reasonable. That nation in turn got hit by three nations.

So! What are they thinking? I've not a clue, but it was a really bad idea. We figured we could go back and forth and hit them, then they hit us back, whatever. Or, we could just war on 'em good an proper and get it all out of the way at once. They aren't very big, maybe 1/3rd our size if you count all our 3ns and unbuilt nations. So, truly - what were they THINKIN!?!

We kind of like their attitude really. These are guys who certainly aren't flag chasing or hugging their infra. They appear to want to just outright fight and aren't afraid of anyone. Kudos to them, I say! They just might make good friends, too.

We're gonna think of this as sort of a training war/alliance raid.
One definitely justified and deserved.
So, congrats, UotC. [/center]

[center]There are Warriors coming for you.[/center]

Warriors Government,

[b]Clash - Chief of Battlefield Blood
Bionic Redhead - Chief of Battlefield Wisdom
Hetfield - Chief of Battlefield Discipline
TriggerFinger - Chief of Battlefield Honor
Machanidas - Chief of Battlefield Clarion
Kowens06 - Chief of Battlefield Evolution[/b]
[/quote]

Good course..Good luck with that!

Also at this time Id like to state:

Were stealing all of your awards for casualties:

[quote]Most Attacking Casualties
1) 2,399 Soldiers Lost - Clash of Discord - Red Team
2) 2,359 Soldiers Lost - Machanidas of Greater Surfside - Red Team
3) 2,253 Soldiers Lost - ozzie of Cyberjones - Red Team
4) 2,248 Soldiers Lost - Hetfield of Leper Messiah - Red Team
5) 2,145 Soldiers Lost - One Pump Chump of Screaming Preemie - Red Team[/quote]

Gotta love looking at that.

Early TE war, so far I like, UotC has same balls for going raiding a warrior nation like that, but obviously not the smarts.

Anyways good luck to both sides of the war

On a side note, does the defending soldiers casulities filled with the UotC?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1287682014' post='2489854']
Early TE war, so far I like, UotC has same balls for going raiding a warrior nation like that, but obviously not the smarts.

Anyways good luck to both sides of the war

On a side note, does the defending soldiers casulities filled with the UotC?
[/quote]

Were Trying... But they are starting to turtle on us... :(

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1287713596' post='2490322']
You big bullys picking on tech raders. I hope you dont get rolled by them.
[/quote]

They stole my popsicle first :(

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1287721042' post='2490410']
13 of 13 nations anarchied. >.<
[/quote]

In less than 12 hours :)... to put it lightly we weren't happy.