Lafayette Escadrille Declaration

Morte Vallta

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1286631989' post='2479642']
Have fun LE.

This should certainly stir things up in the rankings!
[/quote]

It was an interesting dec for sure and with 112 LE nukes it's anyones guess which way it will go.
Sydney is the only Dec we have against us since the DoW which is strange as the TPC Dow was never against LE and the LE DoW was never against TPC.
TPC are fighting Superfriends if I read the TPC DoW right so I assume Sydney either lost the plot or felt brave.
Much respect to him and all the best to TPC and Superfriends.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1286637387' post='2479671']
So your just going out and fighting whoever you get your hands on then? I like it ^_^

Have fun out there ;)
[/quote]
Current nukes alone would take out every member of the alliance with the most members.
Combined NS, Infra tech etc is higher than any other alliance
Nowhere else to go I suppose. <_<

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286638992' post='2479686']
Interesting. LE is attacking nations who are already involved in an alliance wide war. :huh:
[/quote]

I think some of LE have some wars on the boil but not all of LE.
It has been noted that some nations are not as involved in Alliance wars as they could be, and also noted that some nations just jump about through the round.
Intel would suggest some nations are not as they seem.

<_<

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286640598' post='2479703']
It has been noted that some nations are not as involved in Alliance wars as they could be, and also noted that some nations just jump about through the round.

<_<
[/quote]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000066&Extended=1

Well, those 3 nations have not "jumped about through the round". And I hardly call being in 3 or 4 wars in the last week, actively engaged currently, eating and dishing out several nukes and having 46,383 Casualties "not as involved in Alliance wars as they could be". I thought that LE kind of frowned upon entering other AA's wars. Guess I was wrong. :unsure:

Any hoo..... Have Fun!

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286638992' post='2479686']
Interesting. LE is attacking nations who are already involved in an alliance wide war. :huh:
[/quote]
They appear to have hit nearly everyone. Off the first two (10-nation) pages of their war screens, I see Parrot Pirates, Fellowship, AZTEC, Seige, Warriors (but of course!), The Flying Kiwis, TPC, FOK, FROGOUT, Duckroll, Ordo Paradoxia, Holy Britannian Empire and The War And Hate Bus. If you didn't get warred against, maybe you have a bunch of tiny nations. Thirteen out of 20 were different alliances tho. I wonder what the record is for most alliances warred against simultaneously?

If they hit you more than those you're fighting? Maybe you're winning.
However, politely ask, and they might even it up for you.
They're good peeps that way.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1286641209' post='2479707']
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000066&Extended=1

Well, those 3 nations have not "jumped about through the round". And I hardly call being in 3 or 4 wars in the last week, actively engaged currently, eating and dishing out several nukes and having 46,383 Casualties "not as involved in Alliance wars as they could be". I thought that LE kind of frowned upon entering other AA's wars. Guess I was wrong. :unsure:

Any hoo..... Have Fun!
[/quote]

Only 2 nations at war there and only 1 is OP.
Some could confuse OP and Duckroll but I see them as different alliances.
Current intel shows Jiggly is a justified target.

He knows why.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1286644677' post='2479732']
Jiggly was my size when I hit him and at 14 days inactive, he's a justified target and then some.

But some people will always complain no matter the circumstances, especially end of round when people come and ruins the plans.
[/quote]
"Ruin the plans"
Interesting comment.

I wonder if you are seeing what I am.

[quote]Only 2 nations at war there and only 1 is OP.
Some could confuse OP and Duckroll but I see them as different alliances. - [color="#0000FF"]OP and DR are indeed different alliances. Why would anyone confuse the two alliances?[/color]

Current intel shows Jiggly is a justified target. - [color="#0000FF"]And what would justify interfering in another alliances war? [/color][/quote]

[quote]Jiggly was my size when I hit him and at 14 days inactive, he's a justified target and then some. - [color="#0000FF"]According to his NS chart, his NS has been about the same for the last 2 days. And how does his size and time since last collection justify interfering in an alliance war?[/color]

But some people will always complain no matter the circumstances, especially end of round when people come and ruins the plans. - [color="#0000FF"]How is asking for information considered "complaining"? And what "plans" are you talking about that you supposedly are ruining? Are you talking about our plan to continue our war with PS?[/color][/quote]

And it is interesting that an OP and DR nation that are engaged with PS nations were attacked, but no PS nation was. Did your "intel" tell you to do that? :P

And lonewolfe, I am not questioning your declaration, since we are at war, afterall. ;)

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286646415' post='2479739']
"Ruin the plans"
Interesting comment.

I wonder if you are seeing what I am.
[/quote]

Is it the same thing I'm seeing [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000559]here[/url] and [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000726&Extended=0]here[/url]?

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286646767' post='2479742']
Is it the same thing I'm seeing [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000559]here[/url] and [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000726&Extended=0]here[/url]?[/quote]
You could be right; but it's been less than 12 hours since war was declared.
Occam's razor says that are just out of town for the weekend.

Maybe those are the ones supposed to hit PS nations!
My glass is always half full. ...of radiation these days, anyways.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1286642271' post='2479716']
They appear to have hit nearly everyone. Off the first two (10-nation) pages of their war screens, I see Parrot Pirates, Fellowship, AZTEC, Seige, Warriors (but of course!), The Flying Kiwis, TPC, FOK, FROGOUT, Duckroll, Ordo Paradoxia, Holy Britannian Empire and The War And Hate Bus. If you didn't get warred against, maybe you have a bunch of tiny nations. Thirteen out of 20 were different alliances tho. I wonder what the record is for most alliances warred against simultaneously?

If they hit you more than those you're fighting? Maybe you're winning.
However, politely ask, and they might even it up for you.
They're good peeps that way.
[/quote]

Clash, you've missed GDA. I'm personally involved :D

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286646767' post='2479742']
Is it the same thing I'm seeing [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000559]here[/url] and [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000726&Extended=0]here[/url]?

Confusion.
[/quote]
The second one for sure.

Edit - No, I think we are looking at different things.
I need to get back to one of our guys so excuse me if I miss the bait

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1286642271' post='2479716']
They appear to have hit nearly everyone. Off the first two (10-nation) pages of their war screens, I see Parrot Pirates, Fellowship, AZTEC, Seige, Warriors (but of course!), The Flying Kiwis, TPC, FOK, FROGOUT, Duckroll, Ordo Paradoxia, Holy Britannian Empire and The War And Hate Bus.
[/quote]

On behalf of The Flying Kiwis, we are honored that Lafayette Escadrille considers some of our members worthy of their attention.

Kiwis...take flight :excl:

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286640598' post='2479703']

<_<
[/quote]
This statement implies that LE is the judge, jury and executioners of TE. If you are implying that an OP nation is flag running I will tell you right now that OP will attack their own nations to prevent such a thing, maybe he didn't collect because he was in nuke anarchy. I haven't been active for 8 days. So according to your logic I should be attacked because my nation may not be what it seems.

It is the end of the round so really not that big of a deal but I did have to point out that had the roles been reversed I, and many others, have no doubt that you would be one of the first on these boards crying foul. Get off your santctimonious perch call it for what it is an attack on a nation involved in a very brutal and fun inter AA war or a way to clear the path for the righteous LE to flag run.

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1286653724' post='2479800']
On behalf of The Flying Kiwis, we are honored that Lafayette Escadrille considers some of our members worthy of their attention.

Kiwis...take flight :excl:
[/quote]
The Flying Kiwis are a fine alliance for sure imo.