Kodiak Imposters

rodrod

This is great! They said that they'd wipe us out and that 20 more would join if need be. 2 nations couldn't anarchy me tonight.

RodRod - 445.95 infra - 148.01 tech
+
2burnt2eat - 554.16 infra - 70.32 tech
Vs.
JudgeX - 126 infra - 68 tech

= No anarchy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a convo i had with a imposter from kodiak:
[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286141720']
Who are SWAT's leaders in CNTE?[/quote]

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286148986']
Me and Jan Templar[/quote]

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286169781']
Oh cool.

You guys peaced out with Kodiak?[/quote]

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286170139']
why are you even asking, your a ghost of Kodiak corps[/quote]

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286170834']
I figured we had a common enemy.[/quote]

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286175285']
regardless what you think swat considers Kodiak corps as a friend[/quote]

this was all via pm, i can provide a ss if needed

Every single enemy before you has at least had a sense of style or at least a little "Hutzpuh". The ABYSS is the only enemy to sink to this low level. It's not my fault their leader Nascar8fanGA decided to raid one of our nations while we were in the middle of a war. It is his fault that he got put in anarchy immediately and that you so happened to decide to leave your AA that day and bring a few nations to try and attack us. You state that our EGO is so large. Well we've earned it. We would have gladly taken on the Abyss once we were done with our engagement with SWAT. Hell, SWAT would have peaced out so that we could fight you if you wanted. They're good people like that. I think you guys were just afraid that we would have rolled you too. It is a sad day in CN:TE to see just how many sub-par alliances there are. Like I stated to GATO in our 1st war. Maybe you would like to outsource your war training with us. The only problem is that we still can't teach you guys to be men. That will never happen.

o/ Kodiak Corps (Not the Abyss Ghosts)
o/ Warriors
o/ TPC
o/ SWAT
o/ Pork Shrimp
o/ SuperFriends
o/ GATO

Edited by JudgeX

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1286171944' post='2474001']
Also as an official statement to the Warriors, To be frank, there is an acceptable level for fun and games but you are encroaching on it and honestly should not get involved as the "Ghost government" should be able to handle anything that comes there way. So to end it let the natural course of things go.
[/quote]

Gee, if we weren't already at war with you, I might have declared on you for your tantamount support of these underhanded and immature invaders. Considering the current state of your alliance, your statement is rather hollow :P

I think perhaps the prospects of having the warriors listen to your begging for peace just went down.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286169545' post='2473972']
The Abyss felt the need to make a statement, so the Warriors didn't want to be left out.
[/quote]

^^^ that
I am a Warrior and will fight for Kodiak or whoever needs to be fought for that we like :P

Edited by Tonder

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286216672' post='2474345']
Considering the current state of your alliance, your statement is rather hollow :P

I think perhaps the prospects of having the warriors listen to your begging for peace just went down.
[/quote]

Made me Chuckle.

Also Tonder :wub:

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286173425' post='2474016']
This is great! They said that they'd wipe us out and that 20 more would join if need be. 2 nations couldn't anarchy me tonight.

RodRod - 445.95 infra - 148.01 tech
+
2burnt2eat - 554.16 infra - 70.32 tech
Vs.
JudgeX - 126 infra - 68 tech

= No anarchy
[/quote]
You mean you're bragging about the 48 troops and 126 infra you had left after one set of attacks?

Don't be a spin doctor when you grow up. Try being a comedian. I admit, you did make me laugh with that.

[quote name='Demonic' timestamp='1286175467' post='2474043']
here is a convo i had with a imposter from kodiak:

this was all via pm, i can provide a ss if needed
[/quote]
So your grand exposure is me saying we had common enemies in the Kodiak Corps? No way. I didn't even realize we were fighting people in the Kodiak Corps.

I laugh at your leadership and failed attempt at collaboration. This is starting to seem like a comedian duo.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286209435' post='2474260']
our EGO is so large. Well we've earned it. ... It is a sad day in CN:TE to see just how many sub-par alliances there are. Like I stated to GATO in our 1st war. Maybe you would like to outsource your war training with us. The only problem is that we still can't teach you guys to be men. That will never happen.
[/quote]

I'm upgrading you to megalomania.

I can only wish to become a "man" like you.

Revised for quote tags.

Edited by 2burnt2eat

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1286223356' post='2474508']
You mean you're bragging about the 48 troops and 126 infra you had left after one set of attacks?

Don't be a spin doctor when you grow up. Try being a comedian. I admit, you did make me laugh with that.

So your grand exposure is me saying we had common enemies in the Kodiak Corps? No way. I didn't even realize we were fighting people in the Kodiak Corps.

I laugh at your leadership and failed attempt at collaboration. This is starting to seem like a comedian duo.

I'm upgrading you to megalomania.

I can only wish to become a "man" like you.

Revised for quote tags.
[/quote]
Don't you know Burnt, Judge here is the most badass person in TE because his alliance beat down some alliances that where at war already. Also, obligatory
[color="#FF0000"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"][center]DOWN WITH THE GHOSTS!
[/center][/font][/size][/color]

As Sovereign of the nation of Gallica, I hereby extend my fullest support to the Kodiack government in exile, currently residing in Sweden.

Now then, is there anyone who can prove to me who the real leader of the Kodiack Corps is? This whole thing is hurting my head :wacko:

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1286226339' post='2474598']
As Sovereign of the nation of Gallica, I hereby extend my fullest support to the Kodiack government in exile, currently residing in Sweden.

Now then, is there anyone who can prove to me who the real leader of the Kodiack Corps is? This whole thing is hurting my head :wacko:
[/quote]

heh, i found this quite amusing to be honest :/

if they are as little a threat as is made out i don't really see the problem,

I don't know who THE leader of KC is, but it's not rodrods side :P

[quote name='Jarvisd' timestamp='1286165254' post='2473889']
I Jarvis, of The land of the jarv. [b]Former Gov member of Orbit Black[/b], support the new government. My year in TE, shows that these people are legit! Yes only a year, but w/e lol :awesome:

[i]Jarvis[/i]
[/quote]
wait, what? jeez i need to check on our forums more often...

[img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/14/41/47/96/ob111010.jpg[/img]

oh yeah, also, OB claims ownership over the Kodiak Corps. that is all.

edit: slapped that flag on there for fanciness.

Edited by eyerack

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286226311' post='2474597']
Don't you know Burnt, Judge here is the most badass person in TE because his alliance beat down some alliances that where at war already. Also, obligatory
[color="#FF0000"][size="5"][font="Comic Sans MS"][center]DOWN WITH THE GHOSTS!
[/center][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Please feel free to point out where we declared war on any AA that was engaged in another conflict.

We have been in 3 wars this cycle

The first was with GATO...no active wars when we hit them

The 2nd with SF....They declared on us while we were at war with GATO

3rd war with SWAT....again not engaged in any wars when we hit them.

And if you wish to consider this current rouge busting a war, then we can do that as well. But it was you who declared on us while we were at war with SWAT

But by all means do not let facts get in the way of the wonderful story you are trying to construct.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286216672' post='2474345']
Gee, if we weren't already at war with you, I might have declared on you for your tantamount support of these underhanded and immature invaders. Considering the current state of your alliance, your statement is rather hollow :P

[/quote]

and can you please point out exactly where i have "begged for peace"?? don't state things that never happened

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1286231145' post='2474665']
and can you please point out exactly where i have "begged for peace"?? don't state things that never happened
[/quote]

Nobody has ever come begging to me personally, I guess people either think I'm not important enough to talk to or don't expect leniency from me.

It was my understanding that you referred to the continued war against RE as an "incroachment of fun", but from talking to you last night and your opinion as the actions by rodrod and company, which have been described by rodrod as [i]"a joke to piss off Kodiak Corps"[/i], you and I obviously have a radically different view on what constitutes as fun within this realm.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286231409' post='2474668']
Nobody has ever come begging to me personally, I guess people either think I'm not important enough to talk to or don't expect leniency from me.

It was my understanding that you referred to the continued war against RE as an "incroachment of fun", but from talking to you last night and your opinion as the actions by rodrod and company, which have been described by rodrod as [i]"a joke to piss off Kodiak Corps"[/i], you and I obviously have a radically different view on what constitutes as fun within this realm.
[/quote]

I believe he was referring to your statement of support for JudgeX as an encroachment of fun, not the current war with RE.

Either way your both wrong. Long live the government in exile!

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286209435' post='2474260']
Every single enemy before you has at least had a sense of style or at least a little "Hutzpuh". The ABYSS is the only enemy to sink to this low level. It's not my fault their leader Nascar8fanGA decided to raid one of our nations while we were in the middle of a war. It is his fault that he got put in anarchy immediately and that you so happened to decide to leave your AA that day and bring a few nations to try and attack us. You state that our EGO is so large. Well we've earned it. We would have gladly taken on the Abyss once we were done with our engagement with SWAT. Hell, SWAT would have peaced out so that we could fight you if you wanted. They're good people like that. I think you guys were just afraid that we would have rolled you too. It is a sad day in CN:TE to see just how many sub-par alliances there are. Like I stated to GATO in our 1st war. Maybe you would like to outsource your war training with us. The only problem is that we still can't teach you guys to be men. That will never happen.

o/ Kodiak Corps (Not the Abyss Ghosts)
o/ Warriors
o/ TPC
o/ SWAT
o/ Pork Shrimp
o/ SuperFriends
o/ GATO
[/quote]

Yes. I tech raided one of your nations, however, even after this members vows to another nation to have me anarchied, I have not been anarchied. Do I have any anger built up to Kodiak? No. I tech raided and offered peace. This nation choose to not accept peace, and nations attacked me. Did I call for The Abyss to help? No. I stood there and took it like a man. I have also not left The Abyss AA for one second since this round began. So I did not lead this little interesting drama so you say. [b]Also, they are at no way affiliated with The Abyss.[/b] All members after switching AA's were labeled as Not Abyss. All of these people that have been noticed were immediately demasked from our forums. The Order of The Abyss is a made up award and that post was pretty much just to be funny. If you cant take a joke I'm sorry you have no sense of humor at all. Again, Rodrod and his band of misfits are at no way associated with The Abyss.

[quote name='eyerack' timestamp='1286228774' post='2474629']
[img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/14/41/47/96/ob111010.jpg[/img]

OB claims ownership over the Kodiak Corps. that is all.
[/quote]

eyerack is clearly the sovereign ruler of Kodiak Corps. All other parties must stop the bickering immediately or be faced with expulsion from Kodiak Corps.

Indeed.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1286231409' post='2474668']

[/quote]

really man? like Mikey said i was referring to the current Kodiak situation not the war with you or anyone else so please go back and re-read what i said.

also yes i find this funny, you may not but [i]i don't care[/i] so please do not drag the current war into this.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1286232615' post='2474689']
The Order of The Abyss is a made up award and that post was pretty much just to be funny. If you cant take a joke I'm sorry you have no sense of humor at all. Again, Rodrod and his band of misfits are at no way associated with The Abyss.
[/quote]

Well I guess if you want to consider it a joke, I'll do something that makes me happy later on.

A joke doesn't screw with an AA as a whole.

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1286229372' post='2474637']
And if you wish to consider this current rouge busting a war, then we can do that as well. But it was you who declared on us while we were at war with SWAT
[/quote]
I am the one busting rogues here son. Go back and read the OP Plz.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1286233639' post='2474701']
eyerack is clearly the sovereign ruler of Kodiak Corps. All other parties must stop the bickering immediately or be faced with expulsion from Kodiak Corps.

Indeed.
[/quote]
thank you for the support, kind sir.

this seems really familiar - was it with MI? wow i feel old.
i remember claiming another alliance before this one...