FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SilentFury' timestamp='1285866135' post='2469866']
Y SO SERIOUS!!!! Every one is thinking to hard and talking to much just let the game take its course we know wat we are doing we know wat we got our selves into Viet FnKa here we come!! Goons has alot of small nations and we have a few big ones with WRCs wel be down their to pester them soon Eventually!!!! lmao
[/quote]

I dig you. You've got the right attitude. ^_^

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285866399' post='2469872']
You know what I mean. If you force these alliances to disband or kill them off you are in for a wake up call.
[/quote]
If they refuse to pay, that's their problem, in all senses of the word.

But it's far too early to even talk about peace, let us relish this conflict.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285866668' post='2469879']
If they refuse to pay, that's their problem, in all senses of the word.

But it's far too early to even talk about peace, let us relish this conflict.
[/quote]
So thats confirmation you will kill them off or force them to disband?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1285866134' post='2469865']
Yeah, because eternal wars always worked very well for those who impose that in cyberverse, see GOONS vs FARK, NPO vs FAN and Recently GRE vs IRON. You're a smart person and knows that history usually repeats itself so beware...
[/quote]

Entirely different situations.

In this situation FnKa declared on GOONS - granted, they were in the weaker position (nothing should be held against them for that) with the intention of imposing a change on the charter of GOONS. Quite frankly, GOONS can demand whatever they like with some modicum of rationale. If GOONS had declared on them, that would be an entirely different story.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285865877' post='2469858']
Cool this is starting to turn into a major feast for GOONS. :awesome:
[/quote]

I would submit this as a more accurate synopsis. And in this case the feast is walking itself into our kitchen, and onto our very plates. Most considerate and convenient.

Edited by Lex Quintus

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285866937' post='2469885']
[/quote]

Oooooooooh, look at you try! You're trying [i]so hard[/i]. I almost feel like cheering you on so you feel like you're accomplishing something.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285866937' post='2469885']
[/quote]

Please, please, please don't start an argument to preemptively cry about some sort of possible injustice that may or may not take place in the future. Make a complaint when you actually have standing to do so, not before.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1285850365' post='2469673']
Ok can we stop with the "You are cowards, you don't fight them 1 on 1" line of reasoning please? It is inane and makes my stomach turn around. It is just as bad, if not worse, than "You are cowards, you hide in peace".
[/quote]

Agreed.

Im no fan of goons but facts are facts. Goons dont really have the upper tier (only 15 nations above 50K) to deal with both of these alliances. Now once FnKa and Ninjas are in the lower NS range they will shatter GOONS mid to lower tier nations. Considering the amount of lower nations they have its going to cost a ton of money for GOONS to maintain there war considering most in Ninjas are probably sitting on good WC(dont know about FnKA). It makes sense to call in allies to assist with this, in an attempt to protect their membership. Would i rather see Goons handle it by themselves sure but is it the smart thing to do probably not.

Good luck FnKa do your thing may you get all you wanted out of this. If nothing else you got cajones.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285866310' post='2469870']
Watch me. We always get our money in the end.

To compare these runts to the resilient nations of FARK is insulting. Time will tell, however.
[/quote]

I compared the situation(eternal war) not the alliances.

FARK :wub:

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1285866939' post='2469886']
Entirely different situations.

In this situation FnKa declared on GOONS - granted, they were in the weaker position (nothing should be held against them for that) with the intention of imposing a change on the charter of GOONS. Quite frankly, GOONS can demand whatever they like with some modicum of rationale. If GOONS had declared on them, that would be an entirely different story.
[/quote]

Of course GOONS can demand whatever they want, I didn't said otherwise, what I said was that some of their demands may not work very well for them in the long run.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285867709' post='2469904']
No but the threatening an alliance with disbandment or death was a crime according to Karma.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1285867216' post='2469891']
Please, please, please don't start an argument to preemptively cry about some sort of possible injustice that may or may not take place in the future. Make a complaint when you actually have standing to do so, not before.
[/quote]

Nothing like that has happened and you know it. Wait and see if it does before you argue about it. Once again, please, everyone really needs to start getting some common sense back into the debate patterns on these forums because its truly getting ridiculous, set a good example or something.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1285867977' post='2469911']
Nothing like that has happened and you know it. Wait and see if it does before you argue about it. Once again, please, everyone really needs to start getting some common sense back into the debate patterns on these forums because its truly getting ridiculous, set a good example or something.
[/quote]

Outcome not likely. It's Alterego, duder.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285867709' post='2469904']
No but the threatening an alliance with disbandment or death was a crime according to Karma.
[/quote]
If you actually read what Sardonic posted, it wasn't a threat of disbandment. He said that that's what will probably happen. Regardless, for us to end a war that they started, reps will need to be made. Reps of some sort.

But as Sardonic said....let's not worry about that yet and have some fun. Apparently, we said "bring it", people brought it. Now we're getting what we wanted. It's really that simple.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1285867333' post='2469895']
Of course GOONS can demand whatever they want, I didn't said otherwise, what I said was that some of their demands may not work very well for them in the long run.
[/quote]

Alright, I get that. I don't agree however that you can compare the situations in all honesty, largely because GOONS are the defending party. If it were literally any other alliance, particularly those out of the limelight, the masses would be sympathetic towards the defenders. Take for instance, when FreakSafari declared on FACE, somewhat akin to this.

(I'm not comparing it by their CB's, merely the fact it appears there is the similar contributing factor that GOONS had a few ex-tR members, that had had a disagreement of some sort with other ex-tR members who are in FnKa. Though I don't want to pretend I know the ins and outs of that.)

Edited by Phetion

As an ex-tR GOON, I would say that any animosity toward other ex-tR in alliances including but not limited to FnKa was a non-factor in the run-up to this constellation of conflicts, until it showed up in the DoW. From our perspective, anyway. I suspect this was added more for incidental tweakage than actual grievance, i.e. not CB but kind of gravy on top. And don't get me wrong, I like me some gravy.

I will probably hear about how I am wrong, and also about how wrong I am. So to use a motto du jour: Bring it!

[quote name='Skap Q' timestamp='1285863627' post='2469815']
Its a war. Our goal is indeed to do as much damage to GOONs ([b]and GOONS alone[/b]), as possible. We simply meant that we thought 20 of us against 300 of you would be a fair fight. We got the element of surprise and y'all out number us 15 to 1. What are GOONS goals in this war?
[/quote]

So why did you hit me with a cruise missile or two? ;):P:D

B-)

edit: added shades smiley

Edited by James I

It seems to me that something terribly obvious is being overlooked. We all agree that attacking an alliance for no reason, or at least without a direct provocation, is wrong. If the target had been an alliance other than the GOONS, the tone in this thread would have been one of near universal condemnation. The fact there is much support for FnKa (and the Ninjas) indicates that the GOONS have a serious PR problem. In this particular instance, the image problem isn't a problem at all -- it was intentionally and meticulously cultivated by the "victims" themselves.

This conflict is not Karma, and the comparisons that I've seen in this thread are way off the mark, but it is similar one regard: people see not what it is, but what they want it to be. It's a totally blank canvas upon which everyone can project their opinions and have their worldview validated.

-Craig

[quote name='James I' timestamp='1285870342' post='2469963']
So why did you hit me with a cruise missile or two? ;):P:D

B-)

edit: added shades smiley
[/quote]

Baha. I mean we are going to try to mainly attack GOONs targets and not their allies. But we have to defend ourselves of course.