Bully Alliance Preys on the Weak

superjoeker

Ok, tto start off, I'm superjoeker. Normally I don't post on this area of the forums, but today i was told very blatently "give me 50 tech in aid and all of you money or your allaince will be destroyed" granted, I uysed to be a rouge that did things like this, and my goal used to be to essentially creat an allaince of war-mongering anarchists, but I've since changed. The AA I'm set to now is really dead. I ended up having the highest NS. My allaince Affilation consists if three members. It was such a *put your own explitive here* move to pull. An allaince where most members are of my nation stregth, calling them self the CCCP(refernce to China's natorious Communist party?) with 17 members bullying a sdmaller allaince. Even when I pulled this *insert explitive of choice* It was either with allaince permission against an un-alligned inactive nation, or with any AA of my own under the same circumstances.

but enough of my complaining.
What if this allaince grows bigger? unnoticed by most until it's too late, once there allaince becomes strong, they could crush us all. please help me put an end to this bullying, it makes the game un-fun

the specific player who messaged me was

Ruski1917

not calling him out just saaying this was a *explitive* move

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think an alliance run that way will ever live long enough to become big enough to be more than a minor distraction.

Interesting the Ruski1917 messaged me out of the blue wanting a protectorate for his alliance. I guess he needed a larger ally to add extra clout to his extortion attempts.

GOONS should be rolled for this, obviously their bad example encouraged this making them at fault. :P

As to your request, I'm currently a bit occupied with GOONS at the moment, but if you want me to help negotiating with CCCP for you let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1284210848' post='2449773']
I'm disappointed that GOONS didn't get to you first. Then this could have been fun.
[/quote]
oo goons fought us months ago through a smaller allaince of theires..i was doing great..and then went on vacation..no wifi..such torture

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284211119' post='2449775']
GOONS should be rolled for this, obviously their bad example encouraged this making them at fault. :P

As to your request, I'm currently a bit occupied with GOONS at the moment, but if you want me to help negotiating with CCCP for you let me know and I'll see what I can do.
[/quote]

please?

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1284210338' post='2449769']
Maybe GOONS can protect CCCP as they seem to be two peas in a pod. ;)
[/quote]

Why doesn't STA go ahead and protect The Rogue Alliance too? Seems like they whine enough to get accepted into your circles.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1284212365' post='2449786']
Why doesn't STA go ahead and protect The Rogue Alliance too? Seems like they whine enough to get accepted into your circles.
[/quote]

Oye

I don't wine much and that was my aa from over a year ago, we don't exist, i'm just to lazy to change it

and don't hate on my allaince

[quote name='superjoeker' timestamp='1284211312' post='2449776']
please?
[/quote]
If they go through with declaring on you guys for not giving them 50 free tech, I'll help you guys out militarily if I'm able to get out of anarchy and keep up with bills. Although I'll message the guy and see if he can be reasonable.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1284212365' post='2449786']
[/quote]

Because they don't exist. Apparently we can read as well as whine.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284213480' post='2449798']
If they go through with declaring on you guys for not giving them 50 free tech, I'll help you guys out militarily if I'm able to get out of anarchy and keep up with bills. Although I'll message the guy and see if he can be reasonable.
[/quote]

thank you

[quote name='superjoeker' timestamp='1284212805' post='2449790']
Oye

I don't wine much and that was my aa from over a year ago, we don't exist, i'm just to lazy to change it

and don't hate on my allaince
[/quote]
So then your alliance doesn't exist? Sounds like fair game to me!

[quote name='superjoeker' timestamp='1284209733' post='2449759']
Ok, tto start off, I'm superjoeker. Normally I don't post on this area of the forums, but today i was told very blatently "give me 50 tech in aid and all of you money or your allaince will be destroyed" granted, I uysed to be a rouge that did things like this....
[/quote]

Karma?

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1284210072' post='2449763']
Expected this to be about GOONS.
[/quote]

Same here.

I'm disappointed :(

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1284210072' post='2449763']
Expected this to be about GOONS.
[/quote]

As much fun as that might be, this one is about CCCP

Always knew communists were capitalists at heart.
Best advice i can offer is either move to a decent size alliance or get a protector in a decent size alliance.