GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1284849707' post='2457528']
Meth, why don't you just accept the obviously fair reps and move on?
[/quote]
They don't have any fair offers available and I'm doing pretty good in my wars at the moment regardless, but if they want to end it white peace is something all of KN would find acceptable.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284850774' post='2457546']
They don't have any fair offers available and I'm doing pretty good in my wars at the moment regardless, but if they want to end it white peace is something all of KN would find acceptable.
[/quote]

No Fair offers? But GOONS [i]always[/i] asks for fair reps! What are you talking about?

The accepted formula is this:

[code]{[(Real Damage Done) + (Perceived Damage Done)]*(Any Aid Recieved)} *[(Number of Ground Attacks) + 3(Amount of Butthurt involved)]
[/code]
With this formula, all offers are fair and just Meth.

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284784896' post='2457026']
[color="#0000FF"]Alright, I give up. This can't be real. None of this can be real. You aren't the least bit serious. You have been messing with us this entire time, and I must say, a job well done. You've been remarkably consistent, and you had me fooled you're that good at keeping a straight face, but you can't really believe any of this. Can you? I don't know what to think anymore. I am thoroughly befuddled.[/color]
[/quote]
He's really serious. I've had previous experience with Methrage. This is really what he's like.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284856529' post='2457603']
[color="#0000FF"]I see. I have no idea why Krunk brought that up then. I guess I am now even more befuddled than I was before.[/color]
[/quote]

Methrage spoke of giving tech as reps or somesuch, but GOONS said nothing of it.

We haven't discussed monetary reps as far as I know, but when it was discussed with Mothrage, ideas were floated like decomming his FAC, he refused. His offer to us was to sell us tech at a rate of $3mil/100 for a few rounds then $3mil/50 for a while.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284852872' post='2457568']
[color="#0000FF"]How much are the reps? Just out of curiosity.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1284163474' post='2449251']
That being said, if someone wants to drop, say, a Billion on us, with a capital B, for Methy's release, I might be inclined to change my tune. Otherwise, 'til he's gone.
[/quote]

Also, I would like to commend Methrage on his ability to nuke and then fail ground attacks. The scoreboard is back up and it's currently 27-3, with Methrage not winning any ground battles at all since the re-declaration, despite his advantages. This would have been posted earlier but we've been too busy moving Christmas to September 17th to celebrate Methy's declaration on us.

Edited by CEverettKoop

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284856529' post='2457603']
[color="#0000FF"]I see. I have no idea why Krunk brought that up then. I guess I be now even more befuddled than I was before.[/color]
[/quote]
Nothing has really been discussed yet. I offhandedly mentioned something about how we might ask him to decommission his FAC or something, but beyond that he doesn't honestly seem interested. He just wants white peace (he said it above in fact). I told him already that we'll be around when he wants to be serious about peace.

So, just another opportunity for someone to go :(( GONS :(( baselessly and whine about something that isn't even happening.

Methrage I demand that ye pay me 12 billion cases of ginger beer (the real stuff, with bite, not that sissy sugar water ye buy in convenience stores) and decommission your National War Memorial for peace.

[quote name='dalstrs' timestamp='1284863673' post='2457672']
We haven't discussed monetary booty as far as I know, but when it was discussed with Mothrage, ideas were floated like decomming his FAC, he refused. His offer to us was to sell us grog at a rate of $3mil/100 for a few rounds then $3mil/50 for a while.
[/quote]

Because we should help him rebuild, right?

3m/150's sound more than reasonable if we ever take that route.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284888975' post='2458009']
Nothing has really been discussed yet. I offhandedly mentioned something about how we might ask him to decommission his FAC or something, but beyond that he doesn't honestly seem interested. He just wants white peace (he said it above in fact). I told him already that we'll be around when he wants to be serious about peace.

So, just another opportunity for someone to go :(( GONS :(( baselessly and whine about something that isn't even happening.
[/quote]

I told GONS' friends GOONS that I was on their side. Why won't ye believe me? I was simply explaining the fair monetary booty policy of the GOONS fleet to methrage and why he should agree to any amount GOONS puts forth monetarily, as the great GOONS be infallible.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1284924799' post='2458339']
At what? taking a side against a scallywag [s]fleet[/s] ship?
[/quote]
Not very good at taking the side of the GOON Order of [b]Oppression[/b], Negligence and [b]Sadism[/b], as even Sith don't take pride in sadism and oppression, so I can't imagine ye guys supporting GOONS. Negligence be also a poor trait they take pride in which I don't think the Sith have.

Edited by Methrage