GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284087350' post='2448393']
Kerberos Nexus is an alliance because it has more than nation in it who coordinate and are obligated to assist each other. Do you want to try again or even know how the war started? It was because I'm in alliance I ended up at war with GOONS to begin with.
[/quote]

All we've ever done is try to love you methrage, then you scratch us and call us drunks so we have to put you in your place. :wub:

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1284087131' post='2448390']
Considering Methy boy can't make change for a nickel right now, I'd say we're doing ok.

Besides, who said we're done once this round wraps up?
[/quote]
On 9/11 I'll have some aid slots open, so look forward to it. ;)

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284088575' post='2448422']
Additionally, since you consider yourself a real alliance and this to be an alliance war, you will not only have to contend with those people, but all their allies. Ergo, you are currently at war with:

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism (GOONS)
Umbrella
Global Order of Darkness (GOD)
Federation of Armed Nations (FAN)
Siberian Tiger Alliance (STA)
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance (MCXA)
The Legion
Carpe Diem
iFOK
Mushroom Kingdom (MK)
Viridian Entente (VE)
League of Shadows Treaty (LOST)
Poison Clan (PC)
Open Source Alliance (OSA)
Alpha Omega (AO)
Sparta
Mostly Harmless Alliance (MHA)
FOK
Argent
Kronos
Basketball Ninjas
Athens
Greenland Republic
Federation of Buccaneers
Orange Defense Network (ODN)
Genesis
Nueva Vida (NV)
Ronin
New Polar Order (NpO)
Ragnarok (RoK)
The Templar Knights
Monos Archein
Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations (CSN)
The Corporation
Ascended Republic of Elite States (ARES)
Silence
The Phoenix Federation (TPF)
Valhalla
North Atlantic Defense Coalition (NADC)
Global Democratic Alliance (GDA)
Invicta
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
New Pacific Order (NPO)
New Sith Order (NSO)
Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau (ICB)
Rome
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes
Farkistan
World Federation (WF)
Tetris
Random Insanity Alliance (RIA)
The Brigade
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO)
People's Order of Truth
Phoenix Rising (PR)
Symphony
The Goa'uld Empire
Omniscient Empire of Green
Legacy
[/quote]
I can't wait to see this happen.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1284090605' post='2448484']
It pretty much will happen too. Methrage admitted it here:

http://pastebin.com/HYZF96Ma
[/quote]
[quote]1.
03[21:51] * Methrage (Methrage@coldfront-) has joined #cybergoons
[21:52] <Methrage> I demand to speak to a gov.
[21:51] <DrBeefstupid[GOONS]> I am a gov.
[21:53] <Merthrage> Are you a gov?
[21:51] <Dr Beefstupid[GOONS]> I am a gov.
[21:54] <Methrage> Just wanted you to know that you can sanction me in whatever colors you want
[21:51] <Ktarthan[GOONS]> I am a gov too. How may we be of assistance?
[21:55] <Mothrage> but I fully intend to war against any alliance that will do so, and all of their allies.
[21:51] <DrBeefstupid[GOONS]> You can't be serious.
[21:58] <Merthrage> I am trying to be civil with you but you are being unreasonable.
[21:51] <DrBeefstupid[GOONS]> How so?
[21:59] <Methrage> You have not given me channel operator status.
[21:51] <DrBeefstupid[GOONS]> Ops are for GOONS gov only.
[21:60] <Mathrage> I will hack all your cyber nations and make you all delete.
[21:51] <DrBeefstupid[GOONS]> What? Why?
[21:30] <Beefspari[GOONS]> We're trying to discuss with you. Please calm down and tell us what we can do to help.
[b][21:61] <Mathrage> Nothing. I just want you to die. Like black people and hispanics.[/b]
[21:51] <Ktarthan[GOONS]> Sir, you are making a scene.
[21:602] <Metharge> You idiots are too purple! I will nuke you with the moon by using numbers.
[21:51] <DrBeefstupid[SOONS]> lol Methrage is crazy lol
[21:30] <Beefspari[GOONO]> Nothing he says makes sense. We should post this so everyone can see how dumb he is.
[21:51] <Ktarthan[GOONS]> lol
[211:51] <Biazt[GOONS]> lol
[21:51] <Biazt[GOONS]> lol
[25:001] lol yeah <DrBeeklstuid[OOGS]> then everyone can see what we have to put up with.
03[21:51] * Methrage (Methrage@coldfront-) has left the channel #cybergoobs
[/quote]

These are the type of fake logs GOONS are resort to passing around apparently.

Edit: Bolded to emphasize where they make racist remarks as they do a bad job impersonating me.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1284090937' post='2448493']
What makes you say it's fake? Are you denying this happened?
[/quote]
I wasn't involved if that chat did take place. This is slander if your claiming them to be true. (that they are even posted online is slander)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284091139' post='2448496']
I wasn't involved if that chat did take place. This is slander if your claiming them to be true. (that they are even posted online is slander)
[/quote]

Slander in text form is called libel.

[quote name='OrangeAvenger' timestamp='1284091280' post='2448501']
Why are you so hateful Sir?
[/quote]
You guys are the ones saying blacks and hispanics should die as you imitate me, then post it online where anyone can come across it not knowing whether its real or not.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284091417' post='2448504']
You guys are the ones saying blacks and hispanics should die as you imitate me, then post it online where anyone can come across it not knowing whether its real or not.
[/quote]

You're right, it was tough decided if those logs were fake or not.

It took weeks with the top GOON researchers on the job, but we finally figured it out.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284091417' post='2448504']
[/quote]
So now you're accusing us of racism? I'm shock and appalled. Simply appalled. We as GOONS strive to be fair in our dealings with the people, to equally oppress our fellow man. We usher in a future of order through power! LONG LIVE GOONS!

Love, OrangeAvenger

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1284091759' post='2448512']
So, who are 'Mothrage' and 'Mathrage' then exactly?
[/quote]

Meth just did a hilariously bad job of faking a log to throw at us here to confuse people into buying his delusions of "GOONS are out to get him"

Edited by OrangeAvenger

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284091568' post='2448507']
I would like to see even a modicum of evidence that this chatlog is anything but entirely real.
[/quote]

I think what he's saying is very clear. Someone in your alliance is guilty of OOC libel.

Now given your alliance's track record, in whatever incarnation, I suggest picking your words from this point forward very carefully.

[quote name='OrangeAvenger' timestamp='1284092053' post='2448516']
Meth just did a hilariously bad job of faking a log to throw at us here to confuse people into buying his delusions of "GOONS are out to get him"
[/quote]

You don't know that. I would however be very interested in the truth coming out, whatever it is.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1284092180' post='2448518']
I think what he's saying is very clear. Someone in your alliance is guilty of OOC libel.

Now given your alliance's track record, in whatever incarnation, I suggest picking your words from this point forward very carefully.
[/quote]
If you're really serious with this post, you should read the log again. You're not doing yourself any favors with this reply.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284092422' post='2448526']
If you're really serious with this post, you should read the log again. You're not doing yourself any favors with this reply.
[/quote]
I realize those who read it carefully will see its fake, but most people just glance over stuff quickly as they have a bunch of tabs open.

[quote name='OrangeAvenger' timestamp='1284092053' post='2448516']
[/quote]
You're accusing me of making those logs myself? It was Beefstupid who linked to it and that was the first I've seen of it. I haven't spoken with GOONS on irc after our last war ended.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1284092180' post='2448518']

[/quote]

It's ironic for someone who is a complete joke to lack a sense of humour.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284092674' post='2448534']
I realize those who read it carefully will see its fake, but most people just glance over stuff quickly as they have a bunch of tabs open.
[/quote]

Well then it's a good thing you bolded part of it so as to direct them to the most incriminating statement.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1284086788' post='2448380']
Not if you're coordinating correctly. If Methrage is holding serve, then it's GOONS fault.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He should at least be able to win some ground attacks. I was able to hold against several FOK and GO nations during the TOP-CnG war, despite them coordinating quite nicely. Managed to stay out of anarchy for several days because for some reason nukes were not used. Or they weren't nuclear nations. I forget. But the point is, although the six of them could put him in anarchy with some highly coordinate attacks, done quickly enough so that he hasn't had time to restock troops, etc. However, he should at least be winning most offensive attacks and many of the defensive ones. I believe that was Beefspari's point. I mean, I was able to hold out for nearly a week against at least four nations on par with my own. Methrage outclasses these GOONS in nearly all areas, yet is losing miserably.

That said, even I could do better than Methrage.[/color]