Submit your Questions v2.0

AirMe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say that from listening to you AirMe. I like you. I would like to be able to talk to you. and learn from you. You seem to be a pretty smart person. I want to be able to learn as much about this game as I can. You seem like you could really help me to do this. I do know there are a lot of others. You seem to be good hearted. and you could be a good teacher from what i get out of your shows. I would love to hear from you and any general advise you could give me. about learning as much as I can and being able to keep up with everything that goes on.

i have been mentoring new nations and have sent out this message 30 times and i keep sending out more: getting to no this game is hard, so ask aged nations to mentore you and hopefully they will say yes if they say no then ask another one, not including me. Do you think mentoring will be the best way to get these new nations on the right track, i only mentor 3 nations at a time intill they get to 7,000 people.

[quote name='kamichi' timestamp='1291762377' post='2533245']
I've been listening to episode two for 20 minutes. So far, I've concluded two things:

1. AirMe and Hawk should start making video let's plays.
2. Stormsend desperately needs a new mic.
[/quote]

Stormsend needs to use a computer instead of a blackberry to participate.

You need to be hosting a show right now. AirMe I want to hear this and you should have someone from every fighting alliance on with you. I would like to hear what was said. It is seriously a lot better in words then in writing. Also your words are very good at explaining stuff. My dumb Donkey can understand things when they come from you. LOl.

A blog-post from myself will definitely be out in the blog today to make up for lost time.

Edit: Talking points for next show include:
[list][*]That near-war in December[*]Peggysue, UPN, and why we hate them[*]Micro-Alliances, and a rant about them hawk_11 has been saving forever and has failed to write two coherent blog-posts on just this morning[*]Questions[/list]

Edit 2: [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=611&showentry=2445]Done.[/url]

Edited by hawk_11

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1294194306' post='2563776']
Last night my voice gave out and now I have a personal issue to take care of. Perhaps, after this weekend we can get a new one cranked out.
[/quote]
You should add a quick recap of say the last 6 months worth of politics.