letub

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1282360964' post='2425351']
I'm sorry, but who?
[/quote]

I was thinking the same about your alliance.

Also congrats letub, good to see you're still around.

Edited by LJ Scott

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1282410612' post='2425775']
No, letub was MoD last time around. Carter and TimLee were the leaders last time around, however many people believe that Carter was the reason for the fall of FIRE. (Personally I think it was due to terrible organization and a lack of a team effort. This time we fixed both)
[/quote]

Ahh, Carter was who i was thinking. And him being the fall of FIRE doesn't surprise me.( and he definitely helped if i remember). He's caused trouble since back when his Ruler name was "Narmer". Kid tried to coup the alliance i was in. Glad to see he's not leading you guys. Good luck to you all.

Visit our irc sometime

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282357534' post='2425286']
I can't help but this is another heat of the moment alliance where people rush on the AA because it's the "cool thing to do" and slowly it fades into obscurity because it's not meant to keep going without such accommodations made for them. When I see good alliances made from scratch I look at Gondor or UINE that started from little yet worked its way to where it is through purely hard work. But another, "let's get as much NS and members into an AA" alliances tend to die out quickly.

So good luck with that, because you fit the second category of alliances above quite nicely.
[/quote]

Asgaard was 1mil NS within our first three weeks of existence and yet we're still standing strong. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions just because they grew quickly.

While I do tend to agree this announcement was useless on the whole since a bigger alliance merged or disbanded into them almost instantly, it doesn't mean they can't thrive if everyone comes together right. Although I still make it a rule of thumb that any alliance DoE'ing on Red is destine to fail.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282502323' post='2426743']
Asgaard was 1mil NS within our first three weeks of existence and yet we're still standing strong. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions just because they grew quickly.[/quote]

Thanks lonewolfe2015, glad someone see's it that way.

While I do tend to agree this announcement was useless on the whole since a bigger alliance merged or disbanded into them almost instantly, it doesn't mean they can't thrive if everyone comes together right. [/quote]

and I would have to say we are doing a great job and coming together nicely.

Although I still make it a rule of thumb that any alliance DoE'ing on Red is destine to fail.
[/quote]

<_< now thats not very nice.

[quote name='Black Jack' timestamp='1282519351' post='2427013']
<_< now thats not very nice.
[/quote]

Well you can't expect me to actually believe anyone will survive and flourish on a sphere that has been dominated by one alliance solely for the past 2-3 years and has caused the destruction of multiple alliances along the way and assisted in the destruction of the former FIRE, right?

Regardless, I do recognize that you have the potential to stay together, I just find red more of a difficult sphere to survive on than pink, at least pink has no one on it.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282519878' post='2427022']
Well you can't expect me to actually believe anyone will survive and flourish on a sphere that has been dominated by one alliance solely for the past 2-3 years and has caused the destruction of multiple alliances along the way and assisted in the destruction of the former FIRE, right?

Regardless, I do recognize that you have the potential to stay together, I just find red more of a difficult sphere to survive on than pink, at least pink has no one on it.
[/quote]

I understand where you're coming from. "The Red Curse" and all, although I do have to say NPO had no hands in the destruction of the former FIRE. The former FIRE failed due to a few things stranding from Carter bringing in different government members merge after merge and then after the coup the inactivity and lack of dedication from that incoming government.

I'm among those that aren't really impressed by this, considering that all you had to do to get to this point was to get some people change to a different AA.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1282426657' post='2425987']
I was thinking the same about your alliance.
[/quote]

Oh Umbrella, always with your witty responses.

As an apparent past "inactive TUF" member, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends at FIRE the best of luck. For all of the naysayers, a good amount of TUF was active, we did have a good handful that coasted along, and that was partly TUF's fault, as we did not make it mandatory for members to be active, or to pass acadamies, for those who got to know TUF, they know that TUF was an easy going good natured alliance that was here for the commradirie (excuse my spelling, it is early). On this next leg of our CN journey, I am sure that all including myself, have learned their lessons, especially from the "excellent" advice handed out here for free, might I add, and much appreciated by the way, and this error will be curved in the future

Letub, Lobam, and all of my other TUF friends, best of luck to all of you, may your FIRE burn bright, and our friendship grow stronger than ever! Don't be strangers, you know where I'm at!