UFE General Movements and News

Triyun

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1307807761' post='2729235']
The United Federation of the East has a right to choose which territory to give up and which to not.[/quote]
After the complete restoration of Greater Korea? How is that possible when concerning an independent nation?

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1307807761' post='2729235']These areas particularly in the Sea of Japan are objectionable because they lie far closer to the UFE coast than they do to Koreas.[/quote]
While we understand the UFE's stance concerning western half of the area which UFE considers to be beyond Korea's means, it seems the UFE has ignored the existence of Zargathia and Akitsushima, the actual interested parties concerning the eastern half.

The following is our proposal for the East Korean Sea borders.

[IMG]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/kousenkankou/Maps/EastSeaWaters.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1307807761' post='2729235']
In the Yellow Sea we also find these assertions objectionable because you simply lack any sort of islands to equal your claims that far out.[/quote]
Unless the UFE has the island of Gageodo, a Korean island which is part of the Dadohaehaesang National Park, the Greater Korean Federation clearly has the island to claim the waters, given that the border we claim is the halfway point between the Chinese shore and the islands of the Dadohaehaesang National Park.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The United Federation of the East did not grant Korea sovereignty over [i]any[/i] Islands except those immediately off the Korean Shore. Further the United Federation of the East did not claim exclusive control over any waters in its previous statement as you seem to claim but objected to the claims that Korea can claim them and conduct military exclusionary activities in said waters. We're seriously straining ourselves to wonder if you lack basic common sense or you wish to provoke the UFE into a war with you by these constant shenanigans.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1307809689' post='2729250']
The United Federation of the East did not grant Korea sovereignty over [i]any[/i] Islands except those immediately off the Korean Shore. Further the United Federation of the East did not claim exclusive control over any waters in its previous statement as you seem to claim but objected to the claims that Korea can claim them and conduct military exclusionary activities in said waters. We're seriously straining ourselves to wonder if you lack basic common sense or you wish to provoke the UFE into a war with you by these constant shenanigans.
[/quote]
Given the fact that UFE has never explicit proclaimed which islands were under the UFE, how are we supposed to know the claims of the . Also, the Dadohaehaesang National Park is made up of interconnected chain of islands that all well within 12 nm of each other, clearly, showing that they are all part of the Korean peninsula. Furthermore, it seems the UFE forgot its own Nanjing Diktat, which clearly states that "the United Federation of the East hence forth considers the East China Sea the sovereign waters of the United Federation of the East." If that is not a claim of exclusive control over waters, than what is it?

It seems the UFE is taking us for granted and thinking that anything it says goes. However, Korea only wants peace, and shall have the following as its sovereign waters:

[IMG]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/kousenkankou/Maps/GKFwaters-1.png[/IMG]

Is there any further objections that the UFE wants us to consider?

As the UFE [i]gave[/i] Korea its independence, it is not Korea's to say what land the UFE chooses to keep and what it does not.

In regards to the UFEs claims of the Nanjing Diktat, that is irrelevant to this dispute. These are separate issues in separate historical context. The UFE controlled the majority of the East China Sea already. This is not a claim that the Koreans can make in this particular context. Further the UFE reasserted its claim about the Nanjing Diktat at a time when the entire East China Sea was ruled by the UFE along with all adjacent land territory. At no point has Korea controlled Japan or China to make an equal claim.

The UFE has made no unilateral assertion to the Yellow Sea or Sea of Japan except in the context of granting other nation's independence.

[quote][b]Dispatch from the Office of the Executor:[/b]

Per rising tensions in the region the United Federation of the East institutes the following policy:

1) Ban on foreign warships entering port in Singapore except those of the [redacted to non TSI members] Sovereign Initiative and[end of redact] ASEAN and allies with bases there.
2) Closing of the UFE half of the Strait of Malacca to all except to those of the [redacted to non TSI members] Sovereign Initiative and[end of redact] ASEAN and allies with bases there.
3) Closing of the Burmese Canal except to those of the [redacted to non TSI members] Sovereign Initiative and[end of redact] ASEAN and allies with bases there.
4) Ban on foreign warships operating in the South China Sea except those of the [redacted to non TSI members] Sovereign Initiative and[end of redact] ASEAN and allies with bases there.
5) Closure of the Taiwan Straits and East China Sea except to those of the [redacted to non TSI members] Sovereign Initiative and[end of redact] ASEAN and allies with bases there.
6) The UFE reserves the right to board or impound any civilian warship traveling within its waters, or the entire South China Sea aside from the Selenarctos immediate territorial waters.

[center][b]Signed:[/b]

Ding[/center][/quote]

[quote]Private Coded Transmission to Japan, Selenarctos, Greater Pacifica, and Vauleyo:

Per escalating tension in Asia, it is our belief that the world would benefit by a solid wall of maritime closure. We urge you to close your territorial waters so as to prevent unfriendly intrusion in the affairs of other nations.[/quote]

[b]Classified[/b]

Eight LEMV UAVs were deployed for additional high altitude reconnaissance in the Malacca Strait, Burma/Bay of Bengal, and South China Sea. Five were deployed to the Yellow Sea, Sea of Japan, and East China Sea for rotating patrol.

Edited by Triyun

The UFE announces the commissioning of a new destroyer, amphibious assault carrier (converted with a ski-jump for F-2 launches), littoral combat ship, and cruiser. This force will be made into Task Force V and tasked with protecting Ehestadt. Also the UFE will be introducing its new disk rotor gunship force.

[quote]Private Coded Transmission to Japan, Selenarctos, Greater Pacifica, and Vauleyo:

Per escalating tension in Asia, it is our belief that the world would benefit by a solid wall of maritime closure. We urge you to close your territorial waters so as to prevent unfriendly intrusion in the affairs of other nations.[/quote]

[quote][b]**Classified Message**
To: UFE
Fr: Office of the Imperator of the Serene Republic[/b]

Vaulian EEZ and territorial waters have already been declared closed for the next 48 hours due to a locally developing situation. As per your request, we are prepared to extend this closure should it be deemed necessary. We admit that we have not been following regional developments closely as of late due mostly to the sudden collapse of our neighbor and Commonwealth nation Buryatia.

We would therefore like to request a short update of the latest developments so that we can quickly get up to speed.

Signed,
[i]HRH Yuri Zenn, Crown Prince of Vaule[/i]
[/quote]

[quote]To: HRH Yuri Zenn, Crown Prince of Vaule
Subject: Tensions in Asia

Body: The United Federation of the East has noticed escalations in tensions between Zargathia, Korea, and Novak in the North and Sri Lanka and Minilla Islands in the South. It is our belief that by denying critical naval access lanes to potentially disruptive powers is a low cost first step to contain the military situation in both these areas and prevent foreign involvement before it occurs.

We also find the behavior of the newly independent Mongols disturbing, perhaps you can help us paint a picture there. They seem to hate the UFE but have had little interaction with us aside quite rudely declining an offer of assistance.

-Executor Ding of the People's Liberation Army[/quote]

[quote][b]Classified[/b]:

UFE strategic and tactical mobile missile forces in South East Asia have been ordered to assume rotating forest patrols to avoid detection. Decoy forces have been ordered to begin patrol as well.

Further a new UFE anti-ship ballistic missile would be tested. The weapon would sport a new package including: 4 manuverable re-entry warheads per missile each with RAM coating, increase electronic warfare package, increased decoy capabilities, advanced evasion procedures.[/quote]

Edited by Triyun

[quote]Transcript from Meeting between August Imperator Jia and the President of the West African Republic:

Jia: Greetings, welcome to Beijing I hope you have had a pleasant trip.
[12:44pm] President: I have thanks, i am happy to be on first overseas visit
[12:47pm] Jia: I am someone who likes to cut straight to business, my economic policy prioritizes among other things, the diversification in acquisition of natural resources. We view your country as having prime opportunity to develop these. We would like to propose a partnership of sorts. The United Federation of the East will assist you in constructing your national infrastructure and defense, in exchange, we would like preferential access to your natural resources markets.
[12:51pm] President: We are looking to export our resources such as Rubber and many kinds of cash crop exports such as coffee, sugar and tobacco. We would welcome help from a great nation such as the United Federation of the East as our infrastructure and military have some obsolete equipment which at this moment leaves us economically backward and militarily exposed.
[12:55pm] Jia: Let me address these two issues at one at a time. What I would propose is that the UFE makes a direct aid of approximately 10 billion for building roads in your country right away as well as assist in the construction of a container port, in exchange the UFE would become the primary bond holder for the port. We are also willing to work with both our private and public financial sectors to help provide capital for an infrastructure investment bank in your country. As your exports grow, producers can take out loans from this bank at reasonable interest and build infrastructure as needed to grow your economy.
[12:57pm] Jia: In regards to defense, we are prepared to provide you with some of our older radar and air defense systems that have been phased out and put in storage. We would also like to construct a naval air station which would be equipped with our most modern long range radar systems and information gathering systems, which would could provide information from to you. This would immediately increase your over all situational awareness. We can also provide you with a discount as your nation grows to buy more weapons at a competitive price.
[12:57pm] Jia: Further we are prepared to make a defense guarentee in the form of a MDoAP to your nation
[1:04pm] President: We would be happy to accept all the economic proposals as we would be able to quickly get the country into better shape. We would also offer less taxes on you importing our resources and cash crop exports. On the defence proposals, we would also accept as we know that our military would definately benefit from your new equipment. We have no reliable radar systems and we have no spare capacity as of yet to build any new installa
[1:06pm] Jia: Understood. I am also curious what are your ammunition factory capacity? We could both benefit from UFE ordinance factories in your country.
[1:09pm] President: We have one outside our capital Yoaunde and another outside our second city Douala, although they are in need of upgrading.
[1:11pm] Jia: If you would permit us to build joint ventures as well as a few of our own with warehousing in your nation we would be willing to do this, along with propellant fuel refineries.
[1:13pm] President: We would be happy to allow you to do that. It would allow us to create more jobs and offset the unemployment currently occuring.
[1:14pm] Jia: Excellent. then I believe we have an accord?
[1:14pm] President: Of course.
[1:16pm] Jia: Excellent, I shall have an aide send the text over to you for final approval. Its been a pleasure doing business with you.
[1:17pm] President: Likewise. I would like to thank you for allowing us access to your expertise.
[/quote]

[quote]Draft of the Agreement:

Prequel:
Resolved that shared interests between the the nations of the United Federation of the East and the the West African Republic, the before mentioned hereby commit themselves to the following articles.

Article I: Sovereignty
The Sovereignty of both nations shall not be questioned or otherwise infringed upon by either. Each nation will abstain from military acts of aggression, acts of espionage or the effecting of economic sanctions when such actions are directed at a signatory to this pact.

Article II: Mutual Defense
Each signatory recognizes that an attack on one is an attack on the other, and therefore will provide any and all requested support be it military, financial, or political. This obligation is moreover conditional to wars whereby one of the signatories to this pact is an initial point within the overall conflict, or otherwise participating within a coalition that was itself initially defensive, and not the aggressor within the war. The United Federation of the East shall construct an Naval and Air station within the West African Republic, which shall provide information awareness coverage for the West African Republic. This facility shall be operated by the Federation. The UFE shall also supply the WAR with a OTH and AESA radar system along with surface to air missiles and surface to ship missiles for the defense of its territorial air space and water ways. Further the United Federation of the East shall engage in joint ventures and partial stake holdership with the West African Republic's domestic arms industry to increase domestic capacity to defend itself, while allowing the WAR to become a key logistic point for arms in Sub Saharan Africa.

Article III: Optional Aggression
i) Should either signatory choose to execute or participate in a policy of aggressive war, economic sanctions, or otherwise; each signatory is encouraged but not obligated to support this policy by whatever means they deem appropriate.
ii) In the event of such a policy this article may constitute an independent legal casus belli.

Article IV: Economic & Trade Affairs

i) Both signatories pledge to mutually eliminate tariffs on goods produced within the other’s nation. Both signatories agree to established a standard trade code in order to foster transaction between the two nations. Such will be managed by a jointly chaired trade commission tasked to oversee and manage UFE-WAR trade relations.

ii) Both signatories are encouraged but in no way required to provide economic assistance or aid when requested.

iii) The UFE shall create an infrastructure bank and build a container port for the West African Republic in which it shall be the primary bond and equity holder through a combination of private and public UFE capital. The UFE shall provide capital necessary for the development of West Africa's infrastructure. The UFE shall also make 5 billion dollars in aid available specifically for the construction of civilian infrastructure.

Article V: Cancellation

i) Should Article I, Article II, or Article IV be violated by either signatory, the counter signatory may choose to immediately dissolve this pact in its entirety.

ii) Should either nation come to decide that they no longer wish to be bound by this pact, it may be cancelled at any point. However its articles will remain in effect for 96 hours after either private or public notification of the activation of Article V.

/s/

Jia, August Imperator of the United Federation of the East[/quote]

Construction on the facilities as part of the agreement would begin immediately.

==========================================

Classified Transmission to MDoAP+ Allies:

The new UFE F-2 Block 3 model is now available for export with the strictest export controls:

Price per unit: 190 million Bancors

[quote]
[img]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8379/boeingfa50bullfrogbybag.jpg[/img]
F-2 Sino Fighter II
Engine Thrust: 3-D Nozzle Thrust Vectoring Variable Output Dual Turbofan
Dry Thrust: 65, 000 lbs
Afterburner: 80, 000 lbs
Empty Weight: 10, 500 lbs
Maximum Load-out: 39, 000 lbs
Range: 4100 nmi
Combat Radius: 2400 nmi (Block III)
Maximum Speed: Mach 3.6
Super Cruise: Mach 2.8
Key Features:

Sensors: The Sino Fighter II uses body photonics and unified smart skin sensor technology. This eliminates the need for a nose cone based sensor system and much of the large wire based systems found in conventional aircrafts. Instead photonics deliver information from micronized processors and light weight advanced data storage which provides maximum power out put for IR, lidar, multi band low probability of intercept radar, synthetic aperture radar, and long range electro optical identification. This provides maximum resistance to jamming and resistance against cyber attacks. The sensor suite is capable of concentrating radar energy to engage in data jamming, directed energy attacks capable of frying most circuitry, and engaging in cyber attacks. The Sino Fighter II is optimized for tracking large amounts of air and ground targets and sharing and receiving data with the rest of the UFE combat network.

Maneuvering Features: The Sino Fighter II is designed with the lowest drag and weight in mind. The planes extremely low front profile was created as a base using software programs designed to product the most aerodynamic airframe possible minimizing energy lossage. Its base body was then constructed by 3-d printing to ensure minimal machine error. Its dual 3-d thrust vectoring nozzle provides unparalleled thrust. Combined with its light weight and incredible thrust-weight ratios this aircraft is capable of insane rates of climb, combat speed, and all around ass kicking.

Engine Features: The Sino Fighter II is designed with a dual engine variable turbojet. Because the Sino Fighter II is not designed to be a near space capable long range strike aircraft as well, the PDE was sacrificed in favor of a more powerful and finely tuned turbojet. In this while it enjoys significant range improvements over the 5th generation fighters it is still well behind the quantum. The engine block is built with RCS reduced shaping for both thrust vectoring nozzles and intake valves maximizing stealth, while the latest IR reduction features have been incorporated based around thermo nanotechnology to further minimize heat and noise, significantly outpacing 5th generation fighters in IR stealth up to speeds of Mach 2.8 and matching late model F-22s IR super cruise profile at Mach 3.5.

Stealth Features: The Sino Fighter II relies on a multi-layered defensive approach to survivability. Without the retractable switch blade maneuvering canards deployed, the F-2 is considerable more stealthy than 5th generation fighter aircraft. The Sino-Fighter II employs extremely sensitive detection software as its entire skin functions both as extremely advanced RAM. This serves a dual function of being a 'sniffer' for enemy sensors. A combination of onboard and secure cloud computing provides rapid responses to detect even low probability of intercept radar such as the latest fielded AESA radar. Additionally the plane is outfitted with a chameleon visual system. This gives it the ability to assume colors similar to its surrounding giving it the edge against both visual and electronic optical and image recognition technology.

Weapon System:
1 25 mm ETC Cannon
6 Internal Missile Hardpoints[/quote]

Edited by Triyun

The United Federation of the East is proud to announce that it has become a nuclear fusion power. Today Shanghai becomes the first city in the Federation powered by nuclear fusion. Shanghai which has among the highest smog rates in the world shall become the model for green development across the Federation and indeed around the world.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1308200738' post='2732276']
The United Federation of the East is proud to announce that it has become a nuclear fusion power. Today Shanghai becomes the first city in the Federation powered by nuclear fusion. Shanghai which has among the highest smog rates in the world shall become the model for green development across the Federation and indeed around the world.
[/quote]
"Congratulations on this achievement from Sri Lanka.
May we ask what kind of fusion power you use, and what sort of reactor type?"

The United Federation of the East has ordered mobilization to Defcon 2. Forces are placed on heightened alert. Ships have been ordered to see. Air defense patrols have been ordered across the nation. UFE forces have been mobilized, air force has been ordered to scattered base deployment patterns. Mobile land patrols are to assume random routes. Satellite tracking overhead is too begin.