Final Announcement from The United Commonwealth of Nations

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only opinion I have of UCN is from a moron of theirs constantly posting dumb !@#$ on OWF. He had a bunny avatar I think. Anyway, always good to see alliances disband when they'll never contribute anything meaningful to planet bob. Better for them to join alliances who will have an impact on this world of ours.

Edited by der_ko

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1280199542' post='2390718']
Has the bunny's hunger finally been satisfied? :(
[/quote]

Never

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1280235980' post='2391144']
The only opinion I have of UCN is from a moron of theirs constantly posting dumb !@#$ on OWF. He had a bunny avatar I think. Anyway, always good to see alliances disband when they'll never contribute anything meaningful to planet bob. Better for them to join alliances who will have an impact on this world of ours.
[/quote]

One - Popsumpot?
Two - It is posts like these that make me grateful for alliances like UCN. UCN didn't feel the need to bash other alliances. UCN didn't judge other alliances to be lesser than them. They were above that.

Seeing pathetic posts like this just makes me laugh.

[quote name='Borimir Resurrected' timestamp='1280243578' post='2391208']
One - Popsumpot?
Two - It is posts like these that make me grateful for alliances like UCN. UCN didn't feel the need to bash other alliances. UCN didn't judge other alliances to be lesser than them. They were above that.

Seeing pathetic posts like this just makes me laugh.
[/quote]

You sound like you're crying though.

Saddens me to see you guys go. You were a great bunch of folks who were friendly to one and all. Glad you got a little more time so everyone could go out on their own terms. Best of luck and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1280244678' post='2391220']
This feels like Deja Vu.

Sad to see you go, but I will be setting my timer for your return :smug:
[/quote]

Actually, UCN is not going to be back. Your timer should just be shut off. No one is going to bring the alliance back, sadly.

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1280235980' post='2391144']
[/quote]
Class: you have none

Contribution to the thread: none

overall post grade: F

Well done on being a classless jerk!@# in a disbandment thread because you didn't like one member.

Sad to see a long established alliance fall. Good luck.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1280258011' post='2391480']
You sound like you're crying though.
[/quote]

:wub:

So tough! No, really, how hard are you? I bet your arms are like V12 pistons and your fists hammers of steel.

Does it take lots of work to be like you?