Green is still United...

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1276360411' post='2335086']
I did congratulate them, and even pointed out how bad my manners were for not doing so in the first place.

Of course, our crankiness probably comes from how often our plans to dominate green are thwarted (how do you guys always know?!)
[/quote]

Hey, it was you guys who dropped UJA so you could get out of your NAP with green, we're just here waiting for you to come knocking to dominate the sphere.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' date='12 June 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1276360576' post='2335093']
Hey, it was you guys who dropped UJA so you could get out of your NAP with green, we're just here waiting for you to come knocking to dominate the sphere.
[/quote]
We left UJA to get out of our NAP with green that we already have as an alliance policy to begin with?

Are you starting to understand why good leaders are usually sober?

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1276360746' post='2335096']
We left UJA to get out of our NAP with green that we already have as an alliance policy to begin with?

[/quote]

The words "Leader" and "Sober" should never accompany each other in a sentence, unless also accompanied by a negative.

Edit: And looking at GGA, neither should the words "Leader" and "Sane".

Edited by Darth Pollard

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1276360746' post='2335096']

[/quote]

Dont worry champ, everything will be fine. You guys sit over there and be angry by yourselves and pretend like you matter or are of any size or import; and 99% of green will sit over here and forget you exist. Really though, stop screaming in this thread, it makes no sense and has nothing to do with GGA.

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1276360746' post='2335096']

[/quote]

Sorry, was a typo. Meant to say with VE.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' date='12 June 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1276360992' post='2335098']
The words "Leader" and "Sober" should never accompany each other in a sentence, unless also accompanied by a negative.

Edit: And looking at GGA, neither should the words "Leader" and "Sane".
[/quote]
:)

Now this is just getting silly. GGA is led by a bunch of insane people? Come now, you can at least keep your ad hominems in the realm of reality like VE does, can't you?

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1276360411' post='2335086']
I am saddened that we would be excluded should we deign to spend long hours in silent IRC rooms and browse forums that have been dead for months, if not years. Please, please don't throw me in the briar patch.
[/quote]

Hey buddy I'm just saying you burnt your own bridges. You claimed you could uphold civility with the other Green alliances regardless of being in UJA and you failed. Had you not belligerently entered this topic and proceeded to act a fool everyone would have continued to ignore you as usual, however it seems that you wanted to come in and make enemies. It couldn't be enough for you to run away crying like a baby, but you must jump in every situation regarding a color bloc you left to try to convince who knows who else that you made the correct and mature decision.

[quote name='Logan' date='12 June 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1276361259' post='2335107']
Hey buddy I'm just saying you burnt your own bridges. You claimed you could uphold civility with the other Green alliances regardless of being in UJA and you failed. Had you not belligerently entered this topic and proceeded to act a fool everyone would have continued to ignore you as usual, however it seems that you wanted to come in and make enemies. It couldn't be enough for you to run away crying like a baby, but you must jump in every situation regarding a color bloc you left to try to convince who knows who else that you made the correct and mature decision.
[/quote]
I was just browsing through a topic that had to do with green (the team we are on) and noticed a post that made me curious. That I forgot to congratulate the wonderful alliance making the announcement is certainly completely my fault, and to be frank I'm embarrassed by my lack of manners insofar as that issue is concerned. Furthermore, I am deeply sorry that I have derailed their thread so much, because it is true that this is very much a time for their celebration, and not for whatever other events are occurring.

Although I am confused-- if we stay away, then we are tearful babies, but if we don't stay away, we are immature fools...what, then, should we do?

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1276361679' post='2335114']
Although I am confused-- if we stay away, then we are tearful babies, but if we don't stay away, we are immature fools...what, then, should we do?
[/quote]

You are always tearful babies, you just add immature fools on top of it when you do things like this.

Oh, hey, it's almost like this thread is a pathetic show by multiple alliances of how incompetent they are at public affairs. It has everything! Bryan Orpheus being a single-minded critic who wouldn't say anything nice about the UJA if it left a crate of candy on his front lawn. Goldie being needlessly aggressive and insulting. A de-rail from the topic of the thread ("Welcome OEG!") to a legitimate and pertinent debate ("Is a color treaty necessary?") to petulant squabbling ("GGA sucks"). Well done to all involved.

Congratulations to OEG. Your dedication to the well being of the Green Sphere and non-violence on its verdant fields is commendable. May you enjoy only prosperity.

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='12 June 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1276374159' post='2335329']
Ardus, that isn't fair. I would do any number of things for a crate of candy.
[/quote]
You fool. Now I know your weakness. :ph34r: