GOONS Announcement

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='25 May 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1274799999' post='2311292']
Oh there is [b]some[/b] significance. However, personally, I prefer to judge alliances on their actions, not their names.

Whether or not they're called GOONS or something else doesn't change who they are.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I agree. The name is not so important as what they do, and based on their actions the last few months I too have formed my opinion.

Anyway, this is neither the time nor the place for this discussion. Once again, congratulations on your flag GOONS.[/color]

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Georgia"]
This might be a 'tad untimely, but due an unfortunate, and tragic turn of events, my forum posting ability was severely restricted. I would finally like to respond to the aforementioned announcement by first saying congratulations, on the success with your new flag, and on finally having it implemented to the game. (The opportunity to have our flag implemented is widely coveted around the FPA) So on the behalf of my alliance, I would humbly like to wish the GOONS a prosperous next few years in economic growth, and good luck on all of their future endeavors on Cybernations. [/font]

Edited by Syn

[quote name='Oppressed' date='25 May 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1274806108' post='2311358']
:facepalm:

I think we need to issue you some remedial training.
[/quote]

clearly, you have a much greater fondness and familiarity with the piece of art this is a homage to. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've been invited to a party with a group of lemons.

[quote name='Syn' date='25 May 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1274820680' post='2311576']
[font="Georgia"]
This might be a 'tad untimely, but due an unfortunate, and tragic turn of events, my forum posting ability was severely restricted. I would finally like to respond to the aforementioned announcement by first saying congratulations, on the success with your new flag, and on finally having it implemented to the game. (The opportunity to have our flag implemented is widely coveted around the FPA) So on the behalf of my alliance, I would humbly like to wish the GOONS a prosperous next few years in economic growth, and good luck on all of their future endeavors on Cybernations. [/font]
[/quote]
Thank you for the kind words, and good luck to FPA as well!

[quote name='Lamuella' date='25 May 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1274822780' post='2311603']
clearly, you have a much greater fondness and familiarity with the piece of art this is a homage to. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've been invited to a party with a group of lemons.
[/quote]
Carnally familiar, if you know what I mean. :smug:

[quote name='Oppressed' date='26 May 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1274898110' post='2312502']
Carnally familiar, if you know what I mean. :smug:
[/quote]

It's my desktop photo :D