TYR Announcement

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='18 May 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1274217739' post='2302433']
Maybe u should follow your own advice.

My comment could neither be considered good or bad but purly neurtal. Your on the other hand is fueled with hate about an allaince u know nothing about. USN is no1's meatshield. If u would care to show when we have ever wared due to our UPN treaty i'd be greatly ammused since i must have slept through that 1
[/quote]

It's not your UPN treaty that causes USN to act as UPN's shield.

Also expecting someone to leave a bloc I am tied to is considered bad, and I take offense to the fact that you think something I am allied to is going to fail.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' date='18 May 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1274227810' post='2302582']

Also expecting someone to leave a bloc I am tied to is considered bad, and I take offense to the fact that you think something I am allied to is going to fail.
[/quote]

Interesting words. So you must take offense to your own words in your previous post, wanting USN to disband, as your alliance is tied to the USN.

Back to topic: It's sad when an alliance finally decides that the bloc they are in is not going the way it needs to be going. Good luck in your future endeavors TYR :)

Edited by LokiLockpicker

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='18 May 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1274233096' post='2302678']
Sad :(

best of luck TYR. I love you guys no matter where you go. Mainly because of Lanna :wub:

How many does that leave now for TT? ARES and umm is that it?
[/quote]
Correct. LOUD, IPA, TOH, ACV, Apoc have all disbanded and/or merged with other alliances

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='18 May 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1274229749' post='2302618']
Interesting words. So you must take offense to your own words in your previous post, wanting USN to disband, as your alliance is tied to the USN.

Back to topic: It's sad when an alliance finally decides that the bloc they are in is not going the way it needs to be going. Good luck in your future endeavors TYR :)
[/quote]

It's not if losing USN from my NAP pact would create some giant hole in my heart.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' date='18 May 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1274214286' post='2302372']
yeah, and I've been hoping you disband that excuse you call an alliance. (although the rest of us call it UPN's meat shield)

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

On the other hand, good luck TYR and I have high hopes for ARES and TT
[/quote]

lmao zilla, i love you

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='18 May 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1274217739' post='2302433']
Maybe u should follow your own advice.
[/quote]

i agree. we're so sick of MA

[quote name='wickedj' date='18 May 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1274236150' post='2302788']
Correct. LOUD, IPA, TOH, ACV, Apoc have all disbanded and/or merged with other alliances
[/quote]

:(
Apoc <3
A shame what happened to a bloc with so much potential. I hope ARES is strong enough to carry it on

[quote name='CptGodzilla' date='19 May 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1274227810' post='2302582']

[/quote]

Tell me where i said it was going to fail. 1 allaince does not make a block. I'm not the 1 questioning Aries ability to continue the block. If your going to mud sling at least do so in a way that doesn't mean it ends up on your own face when u get tripped up.

Edited by fluffyewunga

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='19 May 2010 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1274264211' post='2303207']
Tell em where i said it was going to fail. 1 allaince does not make a block. I'm not the 1 questioning Aries ability to continue the block. If your going to [b]mub[/b] sling at least do so in a way that doesn't mean it ends up on your own face when u get tripped up.
[/quote]

d is the one that faces the other way.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='19 May 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1274325873' post='2304138']
I have a warm fuzzy feeling that TT/ARES will be doing just fine in the near future.
[/quote]

tbh i think you may be the only one...kinda hard to basically recreate a bloc

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='18 May 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1274215794' post='2302396']
Stagnation leads to demise.
[/quote]
Oh, it wasn't stagnation.

[quote name='Lurunin' date='19 May 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1274327416' post='2304169']
tbh i think you may be the only one...kinda hard to basically recreate a bloc
[/quote]
I don't know about other blocs, but re-creating one such as the Teen Titans shouldn't be difficult since there are still alliances with interest in becoming members.