CNRP - War Request

Sargun II

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, would you mind if the Imperial Hudson Reich becomes a minor participant in this conflict, like maybe sending a miniature expeditionary force of 2000 troops (no tanks or aircraft, as they're used sparingly), and here's a plot twist I came up with: while the Reich has a Neutrality Policy, the Chancellor overrides the Policy and sends troops overseas. This causes tension between the Chancellor and the Minister of Armaments, Henry Foreman, and the Kaiser and the Foreign Minister, Karl Marlburg, which ends in the Kaiser forcing the resignation of both men, which would lead to a Civil War in the near future as Bismark and Foreman intending to overthrow the Government in favor of a semi-Dictatorship Democracy.

More details:

With the terrorist attacks on Norway, the Republic of Finland decides to honor it's unwritten treaty with Norway and dedicate 4 Airborne divisions to the defense of Norwegian Africa. Protests in the capital about 'whimsical deployment of military forces' prevents any more than that from being deployed, so the government also sends in special forces to try and stir up trouble behind enemy lines.

I have an idea. I have sent a PM to Mael, and this is the outline:

Coruscanta's original maps claimed part of Michigan. Since JED didn't give me the land at the time, I could reassert my claim to Michigan and invade to take it back, with my men taking all of the slice first claimed plus a bit more. Due to Mael's superior numbers, he will push me back and possible take some of my land away.

Yes? No? Want me to go die in a fire?

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='17 May 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1274151690' post='2301838']
I have an idea. I have sent a PM to Mael, and this is the outline:

Coruscanta's original maps claimed part of Michigan. Since JED didn't give me the land at the time, I could reassert my claim to Michigan and invade to take it back, with my men taking all of the slice first claimed plus a bit more. Due to Mael's superior numbers, he will push me back and possible take some of my land away.

Yes? No? Want me to go die in a fire?
[/quote]
It's an idea. Flesh it out with Maelstrom first.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='18 May 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1274183379' post='2302093']
What about my idea? I took a pacifist stance, and I can boycott goods from those countries and put down the war. How do you like it?
[/quote]
Fizzydog, while I don't like to discourage people from RPing or posting I feel that something like this would end up adding more clutter than is necessary. Give me something more than "pacifism and boycotting", man!

Okay, I have an idea:

My nation supports the terrorist attacks from nation a to b. Well, some of my eastern people who are ignored get vewwy angry and start a civil war. I can fight myself and be occupied with my own little war. O:

Fizzy, what's your nation's stance on democracy and freedom and so on? Because if yours is one of those freedom obsessed democracies, you can totally do a US move and invade me under the pretext of 'freeing the people' (given that I am a military dictatorship). Even though I do actually give my people some freedoms, you can just claim I'm a totalitarian oppressor...of course, if Sargun approves, that is.
Also, you're not [i]that[/i] much stronger than I am...