Changes amongst the Gods

[center][img]http://muirheadconsulting.com/images/olympus/flag165tall.gif[/img][/center]

Olympus is pleased to announce the following new government team. Our fifth Potentate Council is as follows and will serve beginning at midnight tonight (Server time) until July 31, 2010:

Regent- The Pansy

Potentate of Internal Affairs- Grendel
Potentate of the Treasury- PresidentSO
Potentate of Defense- 50Willie
Potentate of Foreign Affairs- The Pansy

This is the first time that most of our Titan council have had the chance to sit back and focus on their part in the Olympus Hierarchy.

I would like to thank the 3 Titans who have stepped back to allow the new generation of Olympians to steer us forwards, I know in their overseer role, they will not allow me to go crazy :rolleyes:

o/ queenhailee
o/ Buffalo Niagara
o/ Missippigurlie

I'm very excited about the things that will be happening in this next term.

o/ 50Willie
o/ President SO
o/ Grendel

I look forward to working with you in your new roles.

And :wub: Pansy. Thanks for hanging in there in FA. You know you're the best man for the job.

o/ Olympus

Edited by queenhailee

[quote name='queenhailee' date='01 May 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1272688846' post='2282326']
And :wub: Pansy. Thanks for hanging in there in FA. You know you're the best man for the job.
[/quote]
One day I will get the sun lounger on the lawn, with things to throw at the kids who come near

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='01 May 2010 - 04:44 AM' timestamp='1272689053' post='2282334']
Now's your chance, go crazy anyway Pansy. They can't stop you.
[/quote]
Actually the Titan council can veto my $@! to next term if they so desire

[quote name='The Pansy' date='01 May 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1272689020' post='2282333']
One day I will get the sun lounger on the lawn, with things to throw at the kids who come near
[/quote]
This has already happened. You know it's true. :P

Good luck to Olympus' new gov.

Congrats to our new council, I trust they will continue the path that has made Olympus who she is.

Also, to help calm the fears of Bob...yes the Titan Council can still veto Pansy...so your safe...for now mwhahahahahahahahaha!!!

Titan Council is still very very active in government dealings but we have the Potentate Council that shares a good portion of the workload from us. Myself, MG and QH are still planning on being very active with Olympus and have no plans of disappearing and making Pansy's life easier....

Edited by Buffalo Niagara

[quote name='murder' date='01 May 2010 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1272688835' post='2282325']
Someone put Pres SO in charge of something?

THOSE FOOLS!!! :awesome:

anyways, 'grats Olympus on your new govt, and may it serve u well
[/quote]

What this guy said :P

Congrats to you all except SO of course :awesome: