A Morgoth Announcement

Krunk the Great

Do you <3 the NSO?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The nation of Morgoth wishes to express its undying love for NSO and her friends. Friends who are committed to the dark side and will not leave us dry if they have anything to say about it.

Who will take up the cause with my people? This is a thread of :wub: for the NSO and her allies.

Ave Sith Eternum!

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Jrenster' date='28 April 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1272483115' post='2278701']
I had to vote for the better of two evils. Both answers were unattractive, but the second option was far to gruesome for me to handle.
[/quote]

Indeed, Not Loving NSO is incredibly gruesome. It is illegal in many alliances.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='28 April 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1272481370' post='2278682']
Oh but there is.

There is yes

and there is no.
[/quote]
Let's think of this as an algorithm. It would read:

[code]if (option1 == true)
vote option1
else if (option2 == true)
vote option2
else
vote option3
[/code]

As you can plainly see, option3 is missing from your poll thus it is flawed.

[quote name='flak attack' date='28 April 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1272488824' post='2278793']
Let's think of this as an algorithm. It would read:

[code]if (option1 == true)
vote option1
else if (option2 == true)
vote option2
else
vote option3
[/code]

As you can plainly see, option3 is missing from your poll thus it is flawed.
[/quote]

There is no option3 needed for a yes or no question.

I might re-join NSO just so I can wear one of those Terracotta signatures. Damn, that looks nice.

edit: On topic, why yes, I do <3 NSO. Haters be damned, they do what they do, and I can respect that. Although I did <3 them a bit more when Frostbite was still a cohesive political force. Some of NSO's allies now... well, they just look a bit too much like NPO junior for my tastes.

Edited by savethecheerleader

[quote name='Jrenster' date='28 April 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1272492437' post='2278870']
I would have rather seen a legitimate "Yes" and "No" option so all the haters of the world can flock here.
[/quote]
You can get a close estimate -

Yes - 24
"No" - 11
Null - 20

[quote name='ktarthan' date='28 April 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1272492629' post='2278875']
You can get a close estimate -

Yes - 24
"No" - 11
Null - 20
[/quote]

Good enough for me then. We strive on your hatred. I would be wholly dissatisfied if people started liking us more.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='28 April 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1272494022' post='2278900']
Good enough for me then. We strive on your hatred. I would be wholly dissatisfied if people started liking us more.
[/quote]
Uh oh... I think this post made me like you a bit more... :ehm:

[quote name='savethecheerleader' date='28 April 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1272490812' post='2278826']
I might re-join NSO just so I can wear one of those Terracotta signatures. Damn, that looks nice.

edit: On topic, why yes, I do <3 NSO. Haters be damned, they do what they do, and I can respect that. Although I did <3 them a bit more when Frostbite was still a cohesive political force. Some of NSO's allies now... well, they just look a bit too much like NPO junior for my tastes.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Frostbite was never a cohesive political force. Sure it had potential, but due in part to Polar refusing to take a leading role it was not going to work. NSO, as good as it is, had no way to control the more passive STA. Polar could have. Never did work, however. Yet another reason why Sponge was always the best emperor.

Anyway, I think I have made clear my thoughts on the NSO.[/color]