ICAN has its first elections

[center][img]http://cn-ICAN.net/gallery/1_10_04_10_9_48_38.jpeg[/img][/center]

Well, it seems to be election time in CN and why should the International Coalition of Armed Nations be any different? :) With our almost being 3 months old it was decided that we should go ahead and do our elections as the next President of ICAN would need time to adjust before the old President was booted out. Lol. Unfortunately it did not happen that way and... Wait a min, I am gettin ahead of myself. :P Ok ok, So here is the results and remember that we only vote for President and Senate and then the president picks his cabinet.

The new president is... ME! Lol.

and the Newest member to Senate is... Dskid.

Congrats to you Ds and my new cabinet! which consists of:

Vice President: Xplicit313
Secretary of Internal Affairs: DarthCyfe6
Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Undecided
Secretary of Recruitment: Manussa
Secretary of War: MattTheCelt

Congrats to all but... I am not finished yet!!! Lol

I decided that we should go ahead and celebrate our 3 month anniversary as well, since I didn't want to waste forum Space! only a 10 days until we are 3 months old!!!

Congrats to us on such a small milestone to most but a gigantic milestone to us. Major events in ICAN's history so far:

Creation
Getting protection
small re-structure
1st war: Genesis
1st Peace term agreement: White Peace

We really hope to add on to that list.. Well, maybe not the war part but we certainly look forward to sticking around. And we would like to thank GATO for being such a good protector! We love you guys!!!! I would also like to thank everyone for their help! Especially ODN for helping me with that recruitment msg. Hopefully I can put it to use soon. Anyways, Now I am just rambling... so, I will let you all get back to your busy lives!!! Lol

Signed,
Emporor
-President of ICAN

Hey, 80 days is good for elections, the new cabinet will take over in the next 10 days :P just like a normal democracy would work, time in between the election and switching into office so people to learn and adjust :D

Anyways, w00t for my same ole job again! :awesome:

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='11 April 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1271026141' post='2256648']
Congrats,
Tell me something emp, did you drink a lot of coffee and redbull before posting this. You seem to be overly excited. :P

Never the less congrats on the new gov setup.
[/quote]

No to the coffee but yes to the Red Bull. :P In fact, I am drinking another now. O_O Lol.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='11 April 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1270963006' post='2256173']
Democracy fails again :P

Well, good luck, and congrats on making it [s]3 months[/s] 80 days.
[/quote]

What is wrong with a democracy? O_o

[quote name='MTTezla' date='12 April 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1271086472' post='2257363']
Congrats guys! Though clearly democracy is not the way to go in CN. :v:
[/quote]

Again, what is wrong with a democracy? =/

Thank you all for your kind words and your encouragement.