New guy :)

travia

I am quite aware of most of the issues that most of you guys bring up.
I'd like to thank you all for the concerns you presented me.
Anywho, thanks all :)
Oh, do the moralist and anti-moralist have stances on cake and pie?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='08 April 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1270735420' post='2253051']
You picked a good alliance, Polaris is one of the best out there.
[/quote]
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that a Pacifican is having trouble distinguishing past and present.

Wow, running out of material there Doitz? Getting so low that you have to resort to trying to denigrate a Pacifican's opinion of another alliance? Surely you've got something better than that.

And whatever happened to Doitzel, BFF to Polar and arch-defender of their honour? I guess now you aren't in the trendsetters club anymore you better keep up with the herd, keep in step with public opinion.

If you want a statement that's applicable to past and present, how about 'Whatever you do, don't join TJO. It's full of bigmouths with undeserved egos that are well overdue to be rolled'.

[quote name='travia' date='09 April 2010 - 04:21 AM' timestamp='1270779690' post='2253756']
[/quote]
There are no moralists and antimoralists here. We're all hypocrites.

And welcome!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='09 April 2010 - 06:28 AM' timestamp='1270816066' post='2254213']
Wow, running out of material there Doitz? Getting so low that you have to resort to trying to denigrate a Pacifican's opinion of another alliance? Surely you've got something better than that.

And whatever happened to Doitzel, BFF to Polar and arch-defender of their honour? I guess now you aren't in the trendsetters club anymore you better keep up with the herd, keep in step with public opinion.

If you want a statement that's applicable to past and present, how about 'Whatever you do, don't join TJO. It's full of bigmouths with undeserved egos that are well overdue to be rolled'.
[/quote]
So, you counter his comment about past and present by saying "you used to like them!"?

What?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='09 April 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1270816066' post='2254213']

[/quote]
Ah, but that's the difference between us; where the Pacificans of the present bow to public opinion, we old timers prefer to set it. In any event, I seem to have struck a note.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 April 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1270749400' post='2253206']
Welcome to the game.

You got three types of people in this game.

1. Moralists, like me. We're annoying because we care about everyone's feelings and feel everyone has the right to express their opinion. I !@#$ you not, can you BELIEVE that?

2. The Troubled, like Electron_Sponge. They don't care about you or your opinion, and if they could do one thing to you, it'd be to demoralize you, hang you upside down naked from a tree, and sprinkle Richard Simmon's hair curls all over your body. It's brutal.

3. The people who are either too high or too drunk to even care.

Ultimately, you need all three.

Note: Everyone cries, everyone complains about the stupidity, but no one points at themselves. MK and their allied friends are in the cool circle, FARK and the super friends are kinda with the MK groupies, but they're getting tired of it (supposedly), and IRON/TOP who are currently on their knees cause they got their bumbs beat. Then you have Ninjas. We are absolutely secretive and we inherently mean nothing in CN. That's cool. Also, we have a rap.

There use to be big bad people called NPO. Avoid them. If you ever see the name "P_C" it means "Idiot," and also...don't join pink.

That about summarizes four years.
[/quote]

I'm type 3 (drunk) mixed with type 2 (don't care). Its fun.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='09 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1270847827' post='2254630']
Man, the guy says hi and people are already throwing verbal nukes.

Welcome to CN, being active is the biggest mistake you'll ever make.
[/quote]
It's the community twist on 'fair warning'. ;)

[quote name='travia' date='08 April 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1270779690' post='2253756']
[/quote]
I am a dirty scummy tech raider, and I love both cake and pie.

My two cents for a newbie: Trust your gut and make your own opinions. Just be prepared to defend them, because boy do people here like to argue.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Doitzel' date='09 April 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1270801842' post='2254148']
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that a Pacifican is having trouble distinguishing past and present.
[/quote]

Hahahahahaha :awesome: ZING

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='09 April 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1270816066' post='2254213']

[/quote]

I agree with Doitzel. And your criticism is unfair. Not his fault if they screw up. In addition, he has been saying that for a good while, much longer than we have.

[img]http://www.chesssetpieces.com/images/King.jpg[/img]

King's to you, my friend. A King for a "Queen". Oh the irony :awesome:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='09 April 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1270816066' post='2254213']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He's right. I too was once one of Polaris' arch-defenders. Now days I can't begin to describe how disgusted I am with what they've become. But who cares? Why, now they've got Fark and Randomly Jim. Can't beat that can you?[/color]

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='10 April 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1270864993' post='2254937']
I agree with Doitzel. And your criticism is unfair. Not his fault if they screw up. In addition, he has been saying that for a good while, much longer than we have.
[/quote]
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='10 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1270901076' post='2255383']
[color="#0000FF"]He's right. I too was once one of Polaris' arch-defenders. Now days I can't begin to describe how disgusted I am with what they've become. But who cares? Why, now they've got Fark and Randomly Jim. Can't beat that can you?[/color]
[/quote]
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why the Sith (or Sith at the time, in your case RV) are pissed at Polaris. I was not at all impressed with their actions in the war, and I have a lot of sympathy for the Sith for what happened to you. I still had my misgivings about them before this war, given the history between my alliance and theirs. That said, I'd still prefer Polaris to 90% of the alliances that pollute this place.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='12 April 2010 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1271019211' post='2256567']
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why the Sith (or Sith at the time, in your case RV) are pissed at Polaris. I was not at all impressed with their actions in the war, and I have a lot of sympathy for the Sith for what happened to you. I still had my misgivings about them before this war, given the history between my alliance and theirs. That said, I'd still prefer Polaris to 90% of the alliances that pollute this place.
[/quote]

I don't think anyone normal people would be too impressed :blush: