Declaration of War

[quote name='Methrage' date='11 April 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1270957940' post='2256113']
Our war engine is able to maintain itself well enough on donations gathered from nations such as yourself. :P
[/quote]

Damn it, I knew that Nigerian Prince's pitch was too good to be true. :mad:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nations of the world we come before you today with some bad news. It appears one of our undersecretaries of intelligence seems to have misplaced an intelligence report in regards to the nation of Libertarian Empire. It seems that it has ended up in the hands of some hoodlum who has decided to post it upon the internet here at [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Libertarian_Empire]Cn wiki[/url]. Rest assured no effort shall be spared to fire the moron who left this report in a restroom bathroom.

Edited by Gerald Meane

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='11 April 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1270962800' post='2256167']
Nations of the world we come before you today with some bad news. It appears one of our undersecretaries of intelligence seems to have misplaced an intelligence report in regards to the nation of Libertarian Empire. It seems that it has ended up in the hands of some hoodlum who has decided to post it upon the internet here at [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Libertarian_Empire]Cn wiki[/url]. Rest assured no effort shall be spared to fire the moron who left this report in a restroom bathroom.
[/quote]
Congrats on posting spy info you gathered that is already outdated?

Edit: fixed

Desired Religion: Libertarianism

Edited by Methrage

Man, they come into work late. Drink all the coffee, and have no idea how to handle sensitive paper work. My vote would be fire the whole union and start fresh. Just bulldoze the CIA building.

[quote name='Methrage' date='11 April 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1270950521' post='2256000']
I got a brave soul from \m/ decide to risk it all to attack me in defense of Gremlins, I admire his bravery and thank him all the money he dropped on me just now. Pleasant surprise.
[/quote]

I think it was less in defense of us more a tech raid, but i might be incorrect there

[quote name='Gamemaster1' date='11 April 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1270953410' post='2256031']
Out and playing for a few days. :smug:
[/quote]

Well if methrage gets few more nukes through I may get to play with you soon :)

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='12 April 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1271102004' post='2257598']
Going nuke rogue without a WRC is not so :nuke: as it should be.
[/quote]
Well, in all fairness, he isn't a nuke rogue, he simply is walking the walk where many just talk the talk.

With all the enemy loot gained today and kind donations recieved I think I have almost as much on hand as when I declared, onward to victory!

Edit:

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/chartwar.png[/IMG]

As you can see from the chart, despite the tech raider being higher NS when declaring and me having 4 wars going with Gremlins already and no warchest at the time, I'm still winning.

Edited by Methrage

Charts can be very misleading so here are the facts laid out

Number of battles I have fought against you: 6
Number of battles you have fought against me: 4

Number of battles I have won: 5
Number of battles you have won: 1

Number of nukes you shot at me: 4
Number of nukes I shot at you: 2

Total connected nukes from you: 2
Total connected nukes from me: 1

Am I using airstrikes: Yes
Are you using airstrikes: No

Whose cruise missiles are doing better: You

In everything but nukes and cruise missiles you are losing. You have yet to launch air strikes against me, I will continually be able to do so against you as will everyone fighting you. You can only buy 1 nuke a day, and are now not guaranteed to hit any of your targets with it. You will be nuked every day. I must say so far this raid has been a great success for me. Seeing you continue to live in fantasy has been well worth the price of admission.

Edit: Interesting to see the three gramlins you declared on have been inactive for a very long time. Smart move on your part in terms of war, but my my to claim that those wars have any bearing then is quite hilarious as well.

Edited by Gerald Meane

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='12 April 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1271113806' post='2257872']
Charts can be very misleading so here are the facts laid out

Number of battles I have fought against you: 6
Number of battles you have fought against me: 4

Number of battles I have won: 5
Number of battles you have won: 1

Number of nukes you shot at me: 4
Number of nukes I shot at you: 2

Total connected nukes from you: 2
Total connected nukes from me: 1

Am I using airstrikes: Yes
Are you using airstrikes: No

Whose cruise missiles are doing better: You

In everything but nukes and cruise missiles you are losing. You have yet to launch air strikes against me, I will continually be able to do so against you as will everyone fighting you. You can only buy 1 nuke a day, and are now not guaranteed to hit any of your targets with it. You will be nuked every day. I must say so far this raid has been a great success for me. Seeing you continue to live in fantasy has been well worth the price of admission.
[/quote]
I can buy 2 nukes a day, also my nukes do way more damage so you've been knocked down in infra a lot from where you were, as well as tech wise. I know I've won more than 1 battle and gained $1 million each time, I've lost almost no money for lost battles. Just today I funded the nuke that connected on you with a ground attack right before and that wasn't my first ground battle victory.

I've been using bombers on the gremlins without airforces throughout, although I haven't sent any at you yet.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='12 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1271106439' post='2257707']
With all the enemy loot gained today and kind donations recieved I think I have almost as much on hand as when I declared, onward to victory!

Edit:

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/chartwar.png[/IMG]

As you can see from the chart, despite the tech raider being higher NS when declaring and me having 4 wars going with Gremlins already and no warchest at the time, I'm still winning.
[/quote]

Nice keep up the good work and thanks for the support Methrage :)

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 April 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1271114590' post='2257885']
I can buy 2 nukes a day, also my nukes do way more damage so you've been knocked down in infra a lot from where you were, as well as tech wise.

I've been using bombers on the gremlins without airforces throughout, although I haven't sent any at you yet.
[/quote]

Yet which one of us can afford to buy it all back without having to hit three inacitves, and require massive aid from outside sources? Mmmmmm smells like victory indeed.