Bohovia Re-introduces itself back to the world stage (OOC: Im back for people that remeber me)

ottawa1234

OOC: After a year of recovery from a car accident, im back. I was, however, not able to save my original nation which was quite powerfu powerful ll, so im forced to start over from the beginning, hoping to return back to normal strength in a month or so. Heres my first post.

IC:

[i]Aruj Sampson, President of Bohovia, apporaches the podium while the huge swarm of crowds await in LePage, Bohovia[/i]

Ladies and gentleman, faithfull Bohovians. Its been a year since the government stepped down. Ever since for the past year, the nation has been in anarchy, this will be no more.

[u]Crowd cheers[/u]

No more will there be no laws, no more will people loot shops, no more will there be terrorist attacks or crimes, no more will there be a corrupt police force!

[i]Crowd roars and claps, waving Bohovian flags [/i]

Starting immeditley the Liberal Government of Bohovia will step foreward and rebuild Bohovia to what it was before the war and annexation of the governemnt. What it was before, was a beautiful, thriving, safe and powerful nation and rest assured, it WILL return that way.

We might have lost our nation's land, but we WILL settle a new area to call are own. We will prosper, we will succeed and we will return to normal living!

[i]Crowd claps [/i]

Its time for a new generation, a new Bohovia. Over the next years we will be pumping billions of dollars into the crippled Bohovian economy, in order to rebuild infrastructure, technologies, utilities and military. We have a reserve of 1.3 trillion dollars available from the previous government surplus, and we intend to use these funds to rebuild Bohovia. Starting with the capital, where we are now, over 40% of these buildings in this city are destroyed, but not the building we stand in today, the Parliament, by next year we will repair all the buildings in the capital and surrounding areas and over the next 3 years, we will be rebuilding every single last building, electricity poll and house that were destroyed! We are Bohovia, we are resilient, and we will come out of this year long hardship stronger then ever! Thank you Bohovia!

[i]Crowd waves flags as they cheer and sing the national anthem [/i]

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='03 April 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1270259640' post='2246079']
OOC: Welcome back man. We look forward to seeing your RP's again.

IC:

We welcome Bohovia back to the world.
[/quote]

OOC: Thanks, i look forward to RPing with everyone else again

[quote name='Jordosaur94' date='03 April 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1270260422' post='2246099']
The Reich echoes Novak's statement.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='03 April 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1270260613' post='2246108']
Nagase welcomes Bohovia back to the world, though we were not an independent government when you were originally here
[/quote]

Thank you both very much for the warm welcome

"It is good to hear of an older nation recovering from the throes of anarchy."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

OOC: Wondering about the name change? I dunno if you remember Sarah Tintagyl...I believe she was in Europe at the time you wen inactive. But her capital was nuked there, when she was the Hanseatic Confederation. This prompted an exodus of her people to the Eastern coast of Austalia. Over time, we became close allies, and eventually united to form the Queendom. Though she has only recently re-rolled in Europe again, I remain here in Australia.

Anyway, welcome back. :)

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='03 April 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1270266673' post='2246233']
"It is good to hear of an older nation recovering from the throes of anarchy."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

OOC: Wondering about the name change? I dunno if you remember Sarah Tintagyl...I believe she was in Europe at the time you wen inactive. But her capital was nuked there, when she was the Hanseatic Confederation. This prompted an exodus of her people to the Eastern coast of Austalia. Over time, we became close allies, and eventually united to form the Queendom. Though she has only recently re-rolled in Europe again, I remain here in Australia.

Anyway, welcome back. :)
[/quote]

IC: "Heres to many more! Thank you for your kind words

OOC: I was, so i see a lot of things changed. Thanks for the update, anything else i should know?

[quote name='HHAYD' date='03 April 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1270273894' post='2246335']
OOC: I annexed your original country's land a few months ago. If you want them back, I can give them back to you.
[/quote]

OOC: Thank you very much for your kind offer, i would like to take you up on that offer if thats ok

[quote name='king of cochin' date='03 April 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1270274015' post='2246337']
The Kingdom of Cochin welcomes back Bohovia.

OOC: Glad to see you return, friend.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' date='03 April 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1270295010' post='2246457']
[color="#9932CC"]San Marino happily welcomes Bohovia back to the world stage

OOC: Great to see you're back :D . Im the guy who RP'd Cainette/Libya if you can remember back that far, now an RPing San Marino[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='king of cochin' date='03 April 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1270274015' post='2246337']
The Kingdom of Cochin welcomes back Bohovia.

OOC: Glad to see you return, friend.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' date='03 April 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1270295010' post='2246457']
[color="#9932CC"]San Marino happily welcomes Bohovia back to the world stage

OOC: Great to see you're back :D . Im the guy who RP'd Cainette/Libya if you can remember back that far, now an RPing San Marino[/color]
[/quote]

OOC: Thanks to both of you :) and I surprisingly to remember Cainnete, why did you choose to RP a different nation ?

[quote name='kitex' date='03 April 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1270309629' post='2246563']
"Blue Heaven recognizes the nation of Bohovia."
-Dorothy Smith (BH MoFA)

OOC: I've never heard of you, but I'm glad that you're OK and seem to be doing well. I hope we can become good friends :)
[/quote]

OOC: Thanks, ya, im almost a hundred percent :) Thanks and i hope so to

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='03 April 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1270309731' post='2246564']
***Private***
"Too bad we can't make an announcement...good to see a nation rise up again, though."

OOC: I'm N_Reeki in case you can't remember. Rerolled and got a name change.
[/quote]

*Private*

Its also good to see your nation rise up, as its on the road to full recovery

OOC: Oh, i remember you :) good call on rerolling, the war was deadly eh?

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='03 April 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1270311837' post='2246594']
OOC: Actually, I rerolled because I was so deep in debt I couldn't possibly pay my bills and sell tech at the same time. More of a financial fail on my part than the war.
[/quote]

OOC: Oh tough, its pretty risky doing both at the same time

"Disparu welcomes Bohovia back to the international stage, and wishes them luck and prosperity in their future."

OoC: I joined CNRP around the time HHAYD annexed your original land, so you probably don't know me. Nevertheless, welcome back, and it's good to see that you've recovered. :)

[quote name='Pikachurin' date='03 April 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1270312774' post='2246613']
"Disparu welcomes Bohovia back to the international stage, and wishes them luck and prosperity in their future."

OoC: I joined CNRP around the time HHAYD annexed your original land, so you probably don't know me. Nevertheless, welcome back, and it's good to see that you've recovered. :)
[/quote]

OOC: Oh i see, well i its good theres new nations joining :) i look foreward to RP'ing with you in the future. Thanks

[quote name='ottawa1234' date='02 April 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1270268860' post='2246263']
IC: "Heres to many more! Thank you for your kind words

OOC: I was, so i see a lot of things changed. Thanks for the update, anything else i should know?
[/quote]
OOC: Well, Jed's RP'ing as an American nation now, and he's merged with another American Rp'er. Viniland (the player V the King) is gone. Lynneth is playing as the German Democratic Republic now, having had Canada vote to dissolve itself.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='03 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1270330014' post='2246823']
OOC: Well, Jed's RP'ing as an American nation now, and he's merged with another American Rp'er. Viniland (the player V the King) is gone. Lynneth is playing as the German Democratic Republic now, having had Canada vote to dissolve itself.
[/quote]

Wow! Really? Viniland is gone? He owned half of Canada, and was an amazing RP'er :(, i hope he comes back soon...you never know. I heard about Lyn, a lot of people moved to Asia and Europe because North America was to peaceful. :lol1:

[quote name='Lynneth' date='03 April 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1270334337' post='2246914']
OOC: Hiya there. I'm sure you remember me.
I'm in Europe now, nothing to fear from me. :3

IC:
"We welcome Bohovia back to the world."
[/quote]

OOC: Ahaha yes, how could i forget. I heard you moved ot Europe :( , i wish you stayed in North America, i liked having you as a neighbor, even though you tried to take over my land and kill my people. Glad to hear from you though :awesome: