Announcment from ADI

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Newhotness' date='25 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1269579835' post='2237068']
i think you have it backwards. it takes more of a man to go attack a whole alliance on their own or with 1 or 2 friends than it does to try and hide behind their alliance after attacking...
[/quote]

Ghosting an alliance while doing it rather than starting an alliance with three or four of your friends is what is dishonorable. How would you feel if a couple million NS worth of nuke rogues joined Poison Clan for a few months and then started targeting your largest nations? Bet you wouldn't be so smug then.

Either way, ADI is not an isolated alliance. We have friends out there who are willing to stand up for what is good and right and true. No one in the Cyberverse with any honor would condone nuke roguery, even if it was against an enemy.

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='26 March 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1269580367' post='2237077']
Ghosting an alliance while doing it rather than starting an alliance with three or four of your friends is what is dishonorable. How would you feel if a couple million NS worth of nuke rogues joined Poison Clan for a few months and then started targeting your largest nations? Bet you wouldn't be so smug then.

Either way, ADI is not an isolated alliance. We have friends out there who are willing to stand up for what is good and right and true. No one in the Cyberverse with any honor would condone nuke roguery, even if it was against an enemy.
[/quote]
actually. im sure our top guys would love the fight. so i cant say id be sad or pissed off

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='25 March 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1269580367' post='2237077']
No one in the Cyberverse with any honor would condone nuke roguery, even if it was against an enemy.
[/quote]
:) Well luckily for me I was born without honor... but I don't think that is the point here:
There is lulz in the crybaby attitude about this, instead of just doing something about it.
[img]http://www.geeksparadox.com/images/lulzbabies/ysosrz.jpg[/img]

Edited by teamcoltra

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='25 March 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1269579323' post='2237059']
Im POSITIVE Hoo is behind these attacks. Give ADI a couple of days, and they will manufacture logs to prove as much.

Also, roguing could not have happened to a more deserving group.
[/quote]
ADI has not attributed these attacks with any alliance, and none of these rogues have any prior connections to Van Hoo III or to RoK. We did not come here to point fingers- only to inform the public that these nations are rogues and not to aid them.

[quote name='teamcoltra' date='26 March 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1269580150' post='2237073']
Actually... I now have gathered enough intelligence to figure out the problem:
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/oka0qx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
It amuses me when people find a reason to troll when the topic doesn't even concern them.

[quote name='shadeslayers09' date='26 March 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1269580180' post='2237074']
we have confirmation that one came from Kronos, and one from TDO
[/quote]
These nations did not "come from" anywhere. Their statements thus far reflect that they are acting independently and unless any evidence surfaces that connects them to an entity, they are considered independent and will be treated as such.

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='26 March 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1269580367' post='2237077']
We have friends out there who are willing to stand up for what is good and right and true. No one in the Cyberverse with any honor would condone nuke roguery, even if it was against an enemy.
[/quote]
you have too much faith in the people of planet bob if you believe that last little bit.

No one in the Cyberverse with any honor would condone nuke roguery, even if it was against an enemy.
[/quote]

ADI speaking of honor.

Cue irony.

Edit: But really, I wish you luck of a sort. It'd be pretty embarrassing if you couldn't take down a few rogues with all that allied backing mentioned in the OP.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='25 March 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1269579323' post='2237059']
Im POSITIVE Hoo is behind these attacks. Give ADI a couple of days, and they will manufacture logs to prove as much.[/quote]

It was Hoo. In the Billiard Room. With the revolver. :D

Best of luck fending off the rogues, fellas.

[quote name='Aurion' date='26 March 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1269581146' post='2237093']
ADI speaking of honor.

Cue irony.

Edit: But really, I wish you luck of a sort. It'd be pretty embarrassing if you couldn't take down a few rogues with all that allied backing mentioned in the OP.
[/quote]

I mean it would be great, if they were actually allies.

Best of luck Phillip110.

HHEEECCCTTTOORRRR

For shame PUKE, and I think it would be smart if TDO came forward and denied any connection to these former members of PUKE and TDO who are making these attacks.

Whether you like ADI or hate them, at least have the guts and self-dignity to face them legitimately.

Those of you thread flamers, and ADI-bashers who frequently speak of ADI's dishonorable actions should recognise the lack of honor in these attacks and speak against them as well rather than verbally support this type of illegal action.

I've seen several alliances declare war on alliances with less basis than this as your reason.

Best of luck to ADI in your defense, as well as any retaliatory action that follows once the truth of these attacks is known.

o/ ADI

[quote name='Yuurei' date='26 March 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1269581739' post='2237104']
For shame PUKE, and I think it would be smart if TDO came forward and denied any connection to these former members of PUKE and TDO who are making these attacks.

Whether you like ADI or hate them, at least have the guts and self-dignity to face them legitimately.

Those of you thread flamers, and ADI-bashers who frequently speak of ADI's dishonorable actions should recognise the lack of honor in these attacks and speak against them as well rather than verbally support this type of illegal action.

I've seen several alliances declare war on alliances with less basis than this as your reason.

Best of luck to ADI in your defense, as well as any retaliatory action that follows once the truth of these attacks is known.

o/ ADI
[/quote]
theres no such thing as honor on Bob. its a lie, just like peace

It's funny how much people can rage over a little misunderstanding. Perhaps a bit more communication and information will unveil the hatred from those that are attempting to derail this thread?

As for the OP, thanks for the notification.

Edited by kulomascovia

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='25 March 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1269579323' post='2237059']
Im POSITIVE Hoo is behind these attacks. Give ADI a couple of days, and they will manufacture logs to prove as much.

[/quote]
I would just like to reiterate the second part of said post.
o/ rogues

Again... if we are going to talk about honor:
How about this alliance take care of its own rouge threat? Instead of crying and begging of help from the CN community.

Darwinism: Man up, grow a pair, and defend yourself... or give in and die.

My old alliance was "Cor Aut Mors" it meant "heart or death" which was the old roman saying, because they would go to battle to defend themselves, and they would either come back victorious, or dead. *THATS* honor.

An alliance that has a history of acting like weasels, and now in a time of need cannot even defend themselves is pathetic.

[quote name='teamcoltra' date='25 March 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1269582576' post='2237118']
How about this alliance take care of its own rouge threat? Instead of crying and begging of help from the CN community.

My old alliance was "Cor Aut Mors" it meant "heart or death" which was the old roman saying, because they would go to battle to defend themselves, and they would either come back victorious, or dead. *THATS* honor.

An alliance that has a history of acting like weasels, and now in a time of need cannot even defend themselves is pathetic.
[/quote]

Hello teamcoltra.

This is a standard community notification that many alliances use to notify the outside world of any undesirable members. You might notice that there are threads that list tech scammers, ghosts, rogues...etc. I generally appreciate these kinds of threads for they are informative. The main point of this thread is to raise awareness and not to ask for help. As you may have noted, ADI has already gotten help from several alliances.

Also, it's not unusual for an alliance the size of ADI to have difficulty dealing with high ns rogues by themselves. Plus, do consider that ADI just recently came out from a war. Your expectations are rather unreasonable.

Also, I didn't know that ADI had a history of acting like weasels. Can you list examples?

[quote name='Balder' date='26 March 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1269578589' post='2237044']
Good stuff guys, drop me a line if you need a new home after the ZI.
[/quote]

Always good to hear The Corporation's take on the news of the day.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='26 March 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1269579323' post='2237059']

[/quote]

Cute joke, but no logs (real or manufactured) will be dropped so long as I lead this alliance. So while a cute joke, it is also old. Find some new material and we'll talk.

[quote name='Aurion' date='26 March 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1269579360' post='2237060']
Well ain't that a shame.

Here's hoping they wreck you and your worthless alliance.
[/quote]

Also always good to hear GOD's take on matters as well. Really, it does mean a lot to us.

[quote name='teamcoltra' date='26 March 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1269579519' post='2237065']
[img]http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Hurdles.jpg[/img]

Apparently the bar was just set too high?
[/quote]

No, we just prefer Limbo.

[quote name='teamcoltra' date='26 March 2010 - 06:09 AM' timestamp='1269580150' post='2237073']
Actually... I now have gathered enough intelligence to figure out the problem:
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/oka0qx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

While I have disdain for the manner in which this picture was used, I can't deny that the picture itself was hilarious.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='26 March 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1269581151' post='2237094']
It was Hoo. In the Billiard Room. With the revolver. :D

Best of luck fending off the rogues, fellas.
[/quote]

Thank ya, Hoo.

This thread is a very simple thread, we are letting the Cyberverse know that ADI is under attack by rogues who (at the moment) we know nothing about. The fact that this has managed to devolve into trolling, is rather upsetting. ADI is under entirely different leadership than it was when the material that the trollers are using even came up. But hey, if it helps you get your jolly on, by all means continue. If you are actually attempting to sway public opinion, I'd have to say that your old rhetoric is falling on deaf ears.

[i]Lord Tri of Tribathia[/i]
Lord High Sentinel of ADI

[quote name='teamcoltra' date='25 March 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1269582576' post='2237118']

[/quote]

I think you have delusions of adequacy sir. The words you speak erode the collective intelligence of humanity.

At the very least, ADI demonstrates that friends are indeed greater than infrastructure; unlike those that merely pay lip service to the idea.

Edited by Nathan Grant

Best of luck to all involved. Specially to those four nations.....

:awesome:

But seriously, I don't mean to be a dick or anything like that. I'm just bored. So with that said, best wishes with dealing with those rogues. We would probably PZI them. I Don't know about you but whatever.

Also, Tyler :wub: The only nuke rogue I have ever wubbed.

[quote name='Nathan Grant' date='26 March 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1269584066' post='2237142']
At the very least, ADI demonstrates that friends are indeed greater than infrastructure; unlike those that merely paying lip service to the idea.
[/quote]
uh, what are you talking about? where is ADI putting their infra over their friends. you guys are just dealing with rogues. This isnt even the right situation to use that propaganda. come on now, youre trying to hard. just let Lord Tri and kulomascovia (even tho not in your alliance) do all the speaking. Theyre doing a much better job at it

[quote name='Newhotness' date='26 March 2010 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1269584246' post='2237145']
uh, what are you talking about? where is ADI putting their infra over their friends. you guys are just dealing with rogues. This isnt even the right situation to use that propaganda. come on now, youre trying to hard. just let Lord Tri and kulomascovia (even tho not in your alliance) do all the speaking. Theyre doing a much better job at it
[/quote]

I have mixed feelings about whether or not I should take this as a compliment...