Ragnarok Announcement

Kinzer

i can empathize with the sentiment of "not knowing" ARES anymore. i hope they can get it together. admittedly I'm a little resentful as i firmly believe they have made some decisions in the recent past that exemplify both poor taste and incompetence.

despite that, I'd love to see them get back to state of awesomeness they once possessed.

o/ Ragnarok

and

Good luck ARES

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 March 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1269481480' post='2235922']
Unless I'm mistaken ARES is still a member of Teen Titans, so this is largely symbolic. Unfortunate none the less.
[/quote]

Yes but for how much longer will TT hold out? I know you guys [SF] would not let that happen, but TT has had some problems for awhile now.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='25 March 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1269539398' post='2236433']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm glad to see this. I've always liked ARES and wondered why they tied themselves to RoK. I can only give my best wished to them.[/color]
[/quote]

This confirms my feelings. I have not completely lost it. Thanks for your continued professionalism.

This is not the ARES that signed a protectorate with Rok last year. Times have changed and so have both these alliances. Many of ARES's treaty partners a evaluating their positions and I am not surprised. Many of ARES's founding members (myself being one of them) have moved on to other things, and it is a very different alliance indeed. Good move Rok.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='25 March 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1269554538' post='2236630']
This is not the ARES that signed a protectorate with Rok last year. Times have changed and so have both these alliances. Many of ARES's treaty partners a evaluating their positions and I am not surprised. Many of ARES's founding members (myself being one of them) have moved on to other things, and it is a very different alliance indeed. Good move Rok.
[/quote]

Try 2 years ago. I spent practically all of 2009 in Polaris. I was in ARES in 2008 into 2009.

But still sad to see.

Edited by Fireandthepassion

[quote name='Fireandthepassion' date='27 March 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1269669904' post='2238131']
Try 2 years ago. I spent practically all of 2009 in Polaris. I was in ARES in 2008 into 2009.

But still sad to see.
[/quote]

You got it, 2 years. Still thinking about it in 09 terms :P